Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

Ha ha...yes, with "paint" i mean colour, sorry my English :) Yes, usually people get darker after becoming grow-up but not everybody. Well, in this last picture you post he colour looks more natural :)

I knew you sometimes had issues with English words, that why I asked. It's no problem, just want to make sure we understood each other.

Here she is in 2009 at comic con:

Kaley_Cuoco.JPG

Here she is a bit over a year ago at the Peoples Choice:

kaley-cuoco-white-dress-peoples-choice.j

Here she is a month ago at the wedding:

kaley-cuoco-3-600.jpg

You can see the changes in her color.

Again, nothing wrong with it as you can see the changes just by pulling up the shows as the color changes within the season and between different seasons.

• Like 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is killing me, what is 'ombre hair'?

In olden days it was referred to as "her roots were showing". Technically it's hair color that get lighter or darker as you move from the ends. The first picture above( the blue dress) is a really good example.

Edited by Tensor

Maybe...hard to say.   It could be that she may be a good friend to someone there too.  In her industry it is hard to say.  I could see them wanting her to possibly do a bridal layout since she just was in a film about a bride and recently got married though.   So maybe.

A shoot would make sense as it explains why she is in NY and the show is on hiatus this week.   Not saying thats the reason, just that it all fits.  But, as you say Melody, it could be something else.  

• Like 1

I think she is just trying to enjoy some private time with her new husband.  I mean they are newlyweds and just purchased a humongous home.   They really haven't had much privacy or time to just them.  I think it is great she is spending some "down" time.  She deserves it.  :girlwink:

• Like 1

The first look at the movie poster for Kaley's next movie "Authors Anonymous".  Release date according to IMDB is April 18,2014

"First Look: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting's New Movie Poster—See It Now!"

http://www.eonline.com/news/509797/first-look-kaley-cuoco-sweeting-s-new-movie-poster-see-it-now?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

okay . looks like kaley has a new tattoo too!

BgjV-fHIUAAPyDj.jpg

I guess I'm a little surprised she had it put on such a prominent place, since she is an actress and it will be very obvious when she wears those kind of tops on the show, which she has before.

Also didn't she say once before on 'Ellen' I think, that she was sorry she got her tramp stamp (her words)?

Well the character Penny could get away with it, but future rolls might be different.

But I'm sure there are ways to solve it.

Sort of reminds me what Sandra Bullock did after she married Jesse James. 

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic