The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

6 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

Watched it Saturday...very funny, really enjoyed it. It does have a lot of violence and swearing, for those who might be offended by such.

In one of the articles about it, she was asked if the  amount and type of language bothered her.   She just laughed and said no.  I thought of the Peoples Choice awards when  Johnny reminded her to keep it clean...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

In one of the articles about it, she was asked if the  amount and type of language bothered her.   She just laughed and said no.  I thought of the Peoples Choice awards when  Johnny reminded her to keep it clean...

Yes  I also heard in an interview she said it was very liberating after all the years on TBBT with TV censorship.

From hollywoodreporter.com

Kaley Cuoco's HBO Max Thriller Adds 'Awkward' Alum (Exclusive)

Kaley Cuoco's HBO Max series The Flight Attendant continues to add to its cast.

The newest member of the ensemble is Awkward and Glee alum Nolan Gerard Funk, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He'll play Van, a junior FBI agent who's an overzealous hothead and laser focused on Cuoco's title character, Cassie.

full article

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

from deadline.com

‘The Flight Attendant’: Briana Cuoco To Recur In HBO Max Series

Briana Cuoco, actress, singer, dancer, choreographer and sister of The Flight Attendant star and executive producer Kaley Cuoco, has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming HBO Max series.

The Flight Attendant is a story of how an entire life can change in one night. Kaley Cuoco stars as Cassie, a flight attendant who wakes up in the wrong hotel, in the wrong bed, with a dead man – and no idea what happened.

Briana will play Cecilia, a quirky and ambitious assistant who’s obsessed with organization and eavesdropping on calls.

full article

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, luminous said:

Family Affair! I'm guessing Karl's taking the picture.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Family Affair! I'm guessing Karl's taking the picture.

I am not so sure  Think he is back in California otherwise he would be in the picture as well.  BTW, have you all seen Kaley modeling her sisters workout clothing line on her IG stories...……...I gotta say she knows what she has and knows how to flaunt it!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I gotta say she knows what she has and knows how to flaunt it!

So very true!!!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, luminous said:

Wonder if she went commando as in the book. If her portrayal is as good as he says she is, hopefully it might get her an Emmy nomination. Wouldn't that be something after all these years as a comedic actress she receives an award as a dramatic actress. It would just go to show her range as a terrific talent.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if she went commando as in the book.

Nah, probably used a body double.

Kaley provided the voice of the pool in Sheldon's nightmare on tonight's Young Sheldon!!! ❤❤❤ Also, Diedrich Bader voiced Batman in Sheldon's comic book. For those who don't know, Bader voices Batman in Kaley's Harley Quinn.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Kaley provided the voice of the pool in Sheldon's nightmare on tonight's Young Sheldon!!! ❤❤❤ Also, Diedrich Bader voiced Batman in Sheldon's comic book. For those who don't know, Bader voices Batman in Kaley's Harley Quinn.

• Like 1