The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

I guess I'm a little surprised she had it put on such a prominent place, since she is an actress and it will be very obvious when she wears those kind of tops on the show, which she has before.

Yeah, it's really hurt  Angelina Jolie's career.  It's amazing what digital editing can do these days.

• Like 1

I guess I'm a little surprised she had it put on such a prominent place, since she is an actress and it will be very obvious when she wears those kind of tops on the show, which she has before.

Also didn't she say once before on 'Ellen' I think, that she was sorry she got her tramp stamp (her words)?

She maybe changed her mind and honestly who cares it is her body.now a days they can  cover tattos up easily with Kat von D Tattoo cleanser.

It is a straight to DVD film.  

Ryan Sweeting had never been to Disneyland until today.  Cute photo of he and Kaley enjoying their time there:

Bgi0axNCYAATeT7.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kaley-cuoco-husband-ryan-sweeting-visit-disneyland-teacup-pictures-2014162

Looks like Us weekaly has an article on it  and by god some of the comments and you see high up votes for it.Also how in the world is she desperate ,she can not take pictures with her husband.

Edited by The preacher

Also didn't she say once before on 'Ellen' I think, that she was sorry she got her tramp stamp (her words)?

I'm surprised too and yes she did say that on "Ellen". I'm guessing drinking was involved when this happened?

My Chinese is not good, and Its a little hard to read, but I think it says "Put chin here"

Edited by Disgusted

Not necessarily, she really seems head over heels with Ryan, and very happy. It could have been a reaction to Ryan's tattoo of her name and the date on his arm. Being deeply in love can also make you do things you may or may not end up regretting later and she seems to be deeply in love.

• Like 2

Not necessarily, she really seems head over heels with Ryan, and very happy. It could have been a reaction to Ryan's tattoo of her name and the date on his arm. Being deeply in love can also make you do things you may or may not end up regretting later and she seems to be deeply in love.

I remember she said in an interview that she is not like Penny when it comes to love, she falls in love a lot quicker and a lot harder than the character she plays. Plus they are very much in the newlywed phase and haven't even known each other a year yet, so everything is probably very exciting for them right now.

Uhm sorry to bring up US  weekly comment sectiion but a guy name Gorge just call Kaley the C word.

It's happened before.  Your best bet is simply not to read the comments, but if you do,  why would you even mention a comment like that?

It's happened before.  Your best bet is simply not to read the comments, but if you do,  why would you even mention a comment like that?

I just wanted to let you guys now that some people think of her that way sorry never mention it  again.it is hard for me to not read the comments like her very much. sorry for mentioning it.

No need to apologize.  My comments were simple to indicate it's better to ignore those types of comments, as most of the time, those making those comments only want attention or are trolling for some kind of reaction.  

• Like 3

What are you going to do. Most people love her, that why she is a peoples choice winner, and some people will always hate her. The problem is the people that hate are the most vocal so we see their feelings a lot in the comments to her news articles. People with hate in their hearts, just have to spread it around, if you hate you want everyone to hate with you, and if they disagree with you, you call them names and hate them too.

I have said this before and I will express it again. 

I am a Kaley fan.  Since I have been watching her, she always seems to present herself well and seems like a very classy lady.  I also like the way that she comes across as very genuine.  I know as a human being that she going to have her faults and there are going to be times that I may disagree with some comments she might make or she may do a movie that is not very good.  However, that will not stop me from being her fan or change my opinion that I think she is a genuine and classy lady.  Because, despite what the media may show I tend to think that what they show is not always the complete truth.

So as for those who just want to make negative comments, I just ignore them and recommend to others just to ignore them they are not worth giving them any attention.

I am really looking forward to seeing her in this latest movie of hers coming out in April. 

Edited by Oldnavy
  • Like 4

Don't forget that Kaley will be on David Letterman tonight and on The View tomorrow morning!

#6 for Letterman standby. Love you guys as you keep me informed and out of the office. :-)

Kaley is a nominee for "Favorite Favorite Funny Star" at the 27th Annual Anybody Who Claims They're A Kid Online's Choice; It's Not As If Anybody Is Going To Check Kids' Choice Awards alongside Kevin Hart, Andy Samberg, and Sofia Vergara.

Edited by JoeSal90

Kaley in the hair/makeup room at Letterman show  I don't know about you, but she looks just fine without makeup...maybe the hair needs to be styled and combed a bit, but she is so lovely as is:

7dd10db09d9811e389c212fdd4c50046_8.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2