Tripper

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Does she really need the money because she has not been working or is she just totally bored after 2 1/2 months of quarantine?

Probably bored. You can only play with the animals so many times prior to boredom comes a knocking.

On 5/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, luminous said:

Just saw a post from Kaley that she is going off social media for the Black Lives Matter movement.  Is this a permanent thing or just a  temporary protest?

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just saw a post from Kaley that she is going off social media for the Black Lives Matter movement.  Is this a permanent thing or just a  temporary protest?

Many people, including celebrities are going “dark” . Some just for today, others from now to June 7 (I believe). Others are leaving social media for other indeterminate periods of time. Not sure about Kaley  and Karl.

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Many people, including celebrities are going “dark” . Some just for today, others from now to June 7 (I believe). Others are leaving social media for other indeterminate periods of time. Not sure about Kaley  and Karl.

Yes, I have seen that today. Even my daughter and granddaughter have gone "dark".  I know Kaley is passionate about her causes but she also is addicted to social media and how people perceive her and what they say about her. So, I kind of feel this may not be a long term thing. However, I do support her and all others in this cause and after 250 years times do need to change.....like the title of the last  BBT episode  "CHANGE IS CONSTANT"

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes, I have seen that today. Even my daughter and granddaughter have gone "dark".  I know Kaley is passionate about her causes but she also is addicted to social media and how people perceive her and what they say about her. So, I kind of feel this may not be a long term thing. However, I do support her and all others in this cause and after 250 years times do need to change.....like the title of the last  BBT episode  "CHANGE IS CONSTANT"

Agreed!

• 2 weeks later...