The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

5 hours ago, luminous said:

Here's the video

NICE!!!!!!

1 hour ago, chucky said:

NICE!!!!!!

Does she really need the money because she has not been working or is she just totally bored after 2 1/2 months of quarantine?

2 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Does she really need the money because she has not been working or is she just totally bored after 2 1/2 months of quarantine?

Probably bored. You can only play with the animals so many times prior to boredom comes a knocking.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, luminous said:

Just saw a post from Kaley that she is going off social media for the Black Lives Matter movement.  Is this a permanent thing or just a  temporary protest?

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just saw a post from Kaley that she is going off social media for the Black Lives Matter movement.  Is this a permanent thing or just a  temporary protest?

Many people, including celebrities are going “dark” . Some just for today, others from now to June 7 (I believe). Others are leaving social media for other indeterminate periods of time. Not sure about Kaley  and Karl.

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Many people, including celebrities are going “dark” . Some just for today, others from now to June 7 (I believe). Others are leaving social media for other indeterminate periods of time. Not sure about Kaley  and Karl.

Yes, I have seen that today. Even my daughter and granddaughter have gone "dark".  I know Kaley is passionate about her causes but she also is addicted to social media and how people perceive her and what they say about her. So, I kind of feel this may not be a long term thing. However, I do support her and all others in this cause and after 250 years times do need to change.....like the title of the last  BBT episode  "CHANGE IS CONSTANT"

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes, I have seen that today. Even my daughter and granddaughter have gone "dark".  I know Kaley is passionate about her causes but she also is addicted to social media and how people perceive her and what they say about her. So, I kind of feel this may not be a long term thing. However, I do support her and all others in this cause and after 250 years times do need to change.....like the title of the last  BBT episode  "CHANGE IS CONSTANT"

Agreed!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luminous said:

(3 pictures)

This was such a fun and rather sweet post! Also, thank you @luminous for keeping the spirit alive here! I appreciate your posts so much!

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, luminous said:

She does love her friends!

From the comments:

sanctionedjohnnygalecki Why are you wearing a towel? Do you need me to send you some pants?

😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From the comments:

😄

That is so like something Johnny would send.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Happy Father's Day.

(2 pictures)

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Happy Father's Day.

(2 pictures)

She has always loved her family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

She has always loved her family.

That is probably a good reason why she is so grounded and down to earth as a special person

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

That is probably a good reason why she is so grounded and down to earth as a special person

Most assuredly so!

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

The lovely Cuoco sisters!

Never get enough of their pictures either together or solo.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 6:13 AM, luminous said:

Good to see Shmooshy again. 😃 🐴

• Like 2

On 6/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, luminous said:

Yes, it's good to see Schmooshy again. It seems she's taken a small hiatus from the public eye. Simon as well.