The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

11 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Something to look forward to!!!

So very true!

• Like 2

On 8/5/2020 at 4:48 PM, luminous said:

Have found and read a scathing article about Kaley  titled "15 Reasons why Hollywood will drop Kaley Cuoco after TBBT". Granted this was written prior to the finale and all the reasons listed have been disproven  and/or false. The article was written by KK Angus I think a free lance writer. The article states that Kaley is a one-dimensional actress, is a diva who is a narcissist and does not care for her co-stars,  does not get along with her co-stars notably Mayim Bialik and ironically Jim Parsons who it is stated had a major fallout with Kaley, she is not versatile enough as an actress and cannot carry a starring role, she has bad fashion sense whatever that means, she is too pricey now that her TBBT career got into the million dollar per episode range, she has too much drama in her life and discusses her personal life relentlessly, she is an attention seeker, directors are scared to work with her because of her demands and lastly she has a drinking problem. Like I said most of these claims if not all have been debunked by various people and since TBBT has ended Kaley has her own production company and is in demand for other projects. I don't know who this writer is but he should get his facts straight before he writes such a harsh and caustic article. I thought it was really offensive

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I don't know who this writer is but he should get his facts straight before he writes such a harsh and caustic article.

I don't know either. He's probably just an attention hound trying to stir up trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Well, back to work for Kaley.

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

Still an animal lover at heart.

3 hours ago, luminous said:

I think she aspires to be a professional equestrian like her husband but in her heart believes her career path is as an actress.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I think she aspires to be a professional equestrian like her husband but in her heart believes her career path is as an actress.

She can and is doing both.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, luminous said:

She's still working hard to keep fit and trim.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, luminous said:

More work out from the Cuoco sisters 😉 

Nice workout! They need more effort in those punches. ☺️

7 hours ago, luminous said:

Dumpy has an own Instagram page now. 🐶 😄

Dumpy's living the life of ease.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chucky said:

Dumpy's living the life of ease.

Does anyone know where they are staying. When in NY earlier they were in Brooklyn, but I thought I saw a little spot that said  The Hamptons, NY  That is on Long Island

2 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Does anyone know where they are staying. When in NY earlier they were in Brooklyn, but I thought I saw a little spot that said  The Hamptons, NY  That is on Long Island

I think it's an apartment in NYC.

From TV Line

DC FanDome Schedule: Your Guide to the Virtual Fan Event's 15+ TV Panels

As the DC FanDome fan event draws closer, it is time to form your virtual attack plan. To that end, TVLine has compiled a handy overview of the TV-centric panels to be streamed.

Launching Saturday, Aug. 22 at 1 pm ET and accessible around the world for 24 hours (at DCFanDome.com), DC FanDome is described as “an unprecedented 24-hour, truly immersive, global virtual fan experience” that will deliver content reveals, announcements and the opportunity to hear from the casts and creators of the following TV series (as well as several movies, including Aquaman, The Batman, Black Adam, Shazam!, Justice League: The SnyderCut, The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman 1984).

Upon signing up for DC FanDome entry, you now can view the complete lineup of prerecorded panel Q&As, workshops and such — spread across a half-dozen hubs, such as Hall of Heroes, WatchVerse and the youth-oriented KidsVerse — and using the “+” button to the right, add favorites to your personal schedule.

Since panels must be watched at the designated start times, “encore” presentations are noted in the event you run into conflicts.

ALL TIMES LISTED ARE EASTERN (and subject to change), though the DC FanDome schedule page can be customized for any time zone or language.

Harley Quinn

Saturday at 11:15 pm | Voice cast members Kaley Cuoco, Lake Bell, Ron Funches, Matt Oberg and Alan Tudyk, executive producers Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey, and supervising producer Jennifer Coyle break down “the most [email protected]#king outrageous moments of the show.” (20 minutes; encore Sunday 9:45 am)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

(2 pictures)

She looks happy!

2 hours ago, chucky said:

She looks happy!

This is an old picture. She should look happy as he has dressed her more elegantly than her earlier days

Just now, Mario D. said:

This is an old picture. She should look happy as he has dressed her more elegantly than her earlier days

Yeah, but still happy.