The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

2 hours ago, luminous said:

A new Cup Of Cuoco

So good to have a new show.

4 hours ago, luminous said:

A new Cup Of Cuoco

So she is jumping right into another project.  Filming in Toronto Wonder how long that will be  She is definitely working the most of all the TBBT cast

51 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So she is jumping right into another project.  Filming in Toronto Wonder how long that will be  She is definitely working the most of all the TBBT cast

Jim is working a lot as well.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, chucky said:

Jim is working a lot as well.

Question: How did Karl get into NY?  Have they lifted the 14 day quarantine for incoming visitors unless NY does not have a  protocol requirement from California Guess I might have answered my own question  Also just read that Kaley will have to quarantine for 14 days in Toronto before filming, so I guess she will be there for at least that long.

22 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I wouldn't say that Jim has already done a movie and a series on Netflix. He was also nominated for an emmy for the series. I believe he also did a document project with Zachary Quinto and working on a new series with Mayim Bialik. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shell said:

I wouldn't say that Jim has already done a movie and a series on Netflix. He was also nominated for an emmy for the series. I believe he also did a document project with Zachary Quinto and working on a new series with Mayim Bialik. 

Thanks for the update

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Question: How did Karl get into NY?  Have they lifted the 14 day quarantine for incoming visitors unless NY does not have a  protocol requirement from California Guess I might have answered my own question  Also just read that Kaley will have to quarantine for 14 days in Toronto before filming, so I guess she will be there for at least that long.

Good questions!

Edited by chucky

Kaley appears as a guest on Netflix's "The Cabin with Bert Kreischer".  (Fast-living comic Bert Kreischer heads to a cabin for some self-care and invites his funny friends to join his quest to cleanse his mind, body and soul.)

Her episode is titled "FRESH PERSPECTIVES - Bert hopes to bring together friends from different backgrounds, but learns a lesson when things get awkward with Ms. Pat, Kaley Cuoco and Joel McHale.  The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

14 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley appears as a guest on Netflix's "The Cabin with Bert Kreischer".  (Fast-living comic Bert Kreischer heads to a cabin for some self-care and invites his funny friends to join his quest to cleanse his mind, body and soul.)

Her episode is titled "FRESH PERSPECTIVES - Bert hopes to bring together friends from different backgrounds, but learns a lesson when things get awkward with Ms. Pat, Kaley Cuoco and Joel McHale.  The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

Wow, this was kind of sucky Do not like the way Kaley was treated And that man should put on some clothes

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, shell said:

Wow, this was kind of sucky Do not like the way Kaley was treated And that man should put on some clothes

When did she tape this?

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Cup of Cuoco

I just love Cup of Cuoco episodes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowflake79 said:

Great picture :girlhaha:

🐶

Yeah, she really loves Dumpy.

17 minutes ago, luminous said:

kaleycuoco "I may have had more fun than he did. No Dump Trucks were harmed during this super hilarious quarantine activity. (Oh and recycle your balloons and never let them fly into the sky). Quarantine complete!" 🎈

122807166_697336424494474_23737324001684

Source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGx-ro3B1OO/

Dumpy looks unamused, but Kaley appears to be having fun.

Edited by chucky