Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, luminous said:

A new Cup Of Cuoco

 

So good to have a new show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, luminous said:

A new Cup Of Cuoco

 

So she is jumping right into another project.  Filming in Toronto Wonder how long that will be  She is definitely working the most of all the TBBT cast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So she is jumping right into another project.  Filming in Toronto Wonder how long that will be  She is definitely working the most of all the TBBT cast

Jim is working a lot as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, chucky said:

Jim is working a lot as well.

Question: How did Karl get into NY?  Have they lifted the 14 day quarantine for incoming visitors unless NY does not have a  protocol requirement from California Guess I might have answered my own question  Also just read that Kaley will have to quarantine for 14 days in Toronto before filming, so I guess she will be there for at least that long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mario D. said:

So she is jumping right into another project.  Filming in Toronto Wonder how long that will be  She is definitely working the most of all the TBBT cast

I wouldn't say that Jim has already done a movie and a series on Netflix. He was also nominated for an emmy for the series. I believe he also did a document project with Zachary Quinto and working on a new series with Mayim Bialik. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shell said:

I wouldn't say that Jim has already done a movie and a series on Netflix. He was also nominated for an emmy for the series. I believe he also did a document project with Zachary Quinto and working on a new series with Mayim Bialik. 

Thanks for the update

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Question: How did Karl get into NY?  Have they lifted the 14 day quarantine for incoming visitors unless NY does not have a  protocol requirement from California Guess I might have answered my own question  Also just read that Kaley will have to quarantine for 14 days in Toronto before filming, so I guess she will be there for at least that long.

Good questions!

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kaley appears as a guest on Netflix's "The Cabin with Bert Kreischer".  (Fast-living comic Bert Kreischer heads to a cabin for some self-care and invites his funny friends to join his quest to cleanse his mind, body and soul.)

Her episode is titled "FRESH PERSPECTIVES - Bert hopes to bring together friends from different backgrounds, but learns a lesson when things get awkward with Ms. Pat, Kaley Cuoco and Joel McHale.  The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley appears as a guest on Netflix's "The Cabin with Bert Kreischer".  (Fast-living comic Bert Kreischer heads to a cabin for some self-care and invites his funny friends to join his quest to cleanse his mind, body and soul.)

Her episode is titled "FRESH PERSPECTIVES - Bert hopes to bring together friends from different backgrounds, but learns a lesson when things get awkward with Ms. Pat, Kaley Cuoco and Joel McHale.  The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

 

Wow, this was kind of sucky Do not like the way Kaley was treated And that man should put on some clothes

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shell said:

Wow, this was kind of sucky Do not like the way Kaley was treated And that man should put on some clothes

When did she tape this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luminous said:

Cup of Cuoco

 

I just love Cup of Cuoco episodes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snowflake79 said:

Great picture :girlhaha:

🐶

Yeah, she really loves Dumpy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, luminous said:

kaleycuoco "I may have had more fun than he did. No Dump Trucks were harmed during this super hilarious quarantine activity. (Oh and recycle your balloons and never let them fly into the sky). Quarantine complete!" 🎈

122807166_697336424494474_23737324001684

Source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGx-ro3B1OO/

Dumpy looks unamused, but Kaley appears to be having fun.

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.