The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

2 hours ago, chucky said:

As I've said before, still beautiful. Hopefully Karl realizes that he is one lucky fella.

Amen to that brother!

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, Mario D. said:

Amen to that brother!

There was a nice little blurb about Kaley in The New York Times for The Flight Attendant. Gave her a nice comment on her acting ability.  Also Kaley had a Tik Tok clip on her IG. Was that really her at the end because it did not look like her.

• Like 1

Kaley is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon this Monday, November 9th! :)

Edited by Kev0821
I changed "Jim" to "Jimmy" in the sentence.
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Kaley is a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon this Monday, November 9th! :)

Kaley will also be a guest on Good Morning America on Wednesday, November 11th! :)

• Like 1

Kaley will be on The Late Show with Seth Meyers (NBC) on Monday 11/16

• Like 1

125395292_513396239619662_90974552506561

Nothing else matters . I’m back with my princess 👑 Netty! (In my @horsepilot safety vest of course ) 😉 🦄 ☀️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

125395292_513396239619662_90974552506561

Nothing else matters . I’m back with my princess 👑 Netty! (In my @horsepilot safety vest of course ) 😉 🦄 ☀️

Also, Kaley is scheduled to be on Kelly Clarkson show Thurs. Nov. 19  2:00  est

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Also, Kaley is scheduled to be on Kelly Clarkson show Thurs. Nov. 19  2:00  est

She seems to be having a busy schedule.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

She seems to be having a busy schedule.

Well she did say she would be doing alot of press to hype her HBOMax series.  I hope it is worth all the time, effort and money she has invested in it. But if the trailer is any indication it looks like it is going to be memorable.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Kaley also is scheduled for an interview with Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight  this evening Nov. 17 and on Kelly Clarkson show tomorrow Nov. 19  A busy week indeed.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Here's a nice article on Kaley's work, post Big Bang.  

Had the opportunity to watch the first episode of "The Flight Attendant"   It was a terrific story leaving you wanting more, Kaley I thought was brilliant in the role of the airline attendant who has a drinking problem and suffers through a blackout that she cannot remember what happened to her. Apparently many critics agreed that she successfully transferred her persona from Big Bang Theory to a dramatic role. Although the film is advertised as a dark tragic/comedy it showed that Kaley has a range of emotions to express.  This is a series worth watching.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

126993053_2696819043914070_6833159991608

kaleycuoco:  @usatoday 🤓 📷 @ninomunoz hair @clarissanya makeup @jamiemakeup in my clothes!

USA Today Article

Beautiful as ever!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, Mario D. said:

Had the opportunity to watch the first episode of "The Flight Attendant"   It was a terrific story leaving you wanting more, Kaley I thought was brilliant in the role of the airline attendant who has a drinking problem and suffers through a blackout that she cannot remember what happened to her. Apparently many critics agreed that she successfully transferred her persona from Big Bang Theory to a dramatic role. Although the film is advertised as a dark tragic/comedy it showed that Kaley has a range of emotions to express.  This is a series worth watching.

It's getting strong reviews. Good to see her play another character after playing Penny for years. 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

It's getting strong reviews. Good to see her play another character after playing Penny for years. 

It proves she's an outstanding actress in both comedy and drama!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chucky said:

It proves she's an outstanding actress in both comedy and drama!

I was totally blown away by Kaley's performance. She truly proved she is a very talented actress.  After watching Kaley  as Penny the lovable next door neighbor in TBBT for 12  years I was taken aback by her portrayal  in this movie. Penny and Cassie have some comparable traits, such as drinking, but Penny just enjoyed the old glub-glub from time to time whereas Cassie is a flat-out alcoholic.Also, Kaley's comedic chops shone through in some instances to revert back to her TBBT days. Additionally, many critics agree that this was one of her best performances and may lead to an even bigger career.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 9:27 AM, Mario D. said:

Additionally, many critics agree that this was one of her best performances and may lead to an even bigger career.

We can only hope that happens. She and Johnny were snubbed by the Emmy selection committee. 

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2