• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

127475481_498742877696455_52313405599363

kaleycuoco:  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SIDDER ON PLANET EARTH!!! You are so special to so many and I’m constantly in awe (and slightly jealous) of how cool you are ! 🎉🎀🎈🎁🎊 love you so much ..you are on the brink of greatness! @bricuoco

• Like 3

Happy 35th Birthday to Kaley....

128643236_388412582475392_14708328176992

johnrossbowie:  Happy Birthday @kaleycuoco here’s a picture I found of the two of us. #memories #nostalgia #marvellegends

128401605_188412842945096_79482560803298

kunalkarmanayyar:  Happy Birthday to the queen in the middle @kaleycuoco Thank you for always making sure we captured such heartwarming memories- I believe this was right before we started season 10. Love you sis, and miss you. Everyone watch @flightattendantonmax

128609084_226109852284373_48581968239812

mrtankcook:  Happy birthday angel love of my life @kaleycuoco!!! You always know how to find the lens! You’re an amazing woman and I love everyday together!

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

That's nice and to be honest, I don't miss the show so much but I miss talking about the show on this forum. 

Agreed. Talking about the show on here is loads of fun. With no new episodes, I find that I get myself in less trouble these days. There's not as many heated discussions, just peaceful co-existence and that's good for my blood pressure.😉

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley will be on "Watch What Happens Live" (Bravo TV) on Tuesday December 15th

Hoping she doesn't get the same result as the last time she was on the show.  🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Hoping she doesn't get the same result as the last time she was on the show.  🙃

Yes The last time she was on she faked her way thru the interview as she was already separated from her husband.  She even stated that Johnny and her husband were great friends. But in her defense this interview took place a  day before the season nine premiere and she probably did not want to take away from the story of Penny and Leonard's wedding.  In actuality she announced her divorce about four days later. As a matter of fact I kind of admired her while in the midst of her divorce she managed to give a good performance in the first two episodes of the wedding and reconciliation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

133362090_1059608607777836_3833452727764

kaleycuoco:  Gorgeous shoot with my mom’s precious gem Larissa for upcoming book by @petographybyjimdratfield about girls and their horses 🐴 coming soon 🦄

• Like 1

23 hours ago, vonmar said:

133362090_1059608607777836_3833452727764

kaleycuoco:  Gorgeous shoot with my mom’s precious gem Larissa for upcoming book by @petographybyjimdratfield about girls and their horses 🐴 coming soon 🦄

It is reported that Kaley has ascended to no. 5 in the Golden Globe nomination predictions......looking good

• Like 2

On 12/29/2020 at 10:07 PM, Mario D. said:

It is reported that Kaley has ascended to no. 5 in the Golden Globe nomination predictions......looking good

Really nice, it would be so great if she will get one or perhaps two Golden Globe nominations. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Variety

Kaley Cuoco to Keynote Variety Entertainment Summit: A CES Partner Program

Variety returns with its Entertainment Summit: A CES Partner Program on Jan. 14, to explore how modern technologies and innovation are steering the future of film, TV, digital media, gaming and more.  

“The Flight Attendant” star and executive producer Kaley Cuoco will participate in a keynote conversation discussing her creative process as actor and producer on the HBO Max series.

Typically presented as an in-person summit at the annual CES convention in Las Vegas, Variety moves to an all-digital format for 2021. 

<full article in the link>

kaley.jpg