Posted Images

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

140538913_830268194488030_85851955007452

kaleycuoco:  I don’t remember saying ‘in sickness and health oh and mullets’

Still love her facial expressions!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if she was serious about disliking his mullet or just being  cute

It's hard to tell unless she informs us.

144343239_236453477946338_14731875889590 

mrtankcook:  Me trying to take a cute selfie with @kaleycuoco is a nightmare!! Dumpy is a pro but wow honey!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

144343239_236453477946338_14731875889590 

mrtankcook:  Me trying to take a cute selfie with @kaleycuoco is a nightmare!! Dumpy is a pro but wow honey!!

Kaley's reaction:  "What is wrong with you for real"

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Kaley's reaction:  "What is wrong with you for real"

She should be use to him taking selfies at weird or funny moments.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

She should be use to him taking selfies at weird or funny moments.

He always manages to take one while she is asleep or in bed

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

johnny's reply 😂😂😆 " Um" 

She's so happy and very much in love . So cute. Her husband seems to be a very likeable and decent fella. 

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Polly said:

johnny's reply 😂😂😆 " Um" 

She's so happy and very much in love . So cute. Her husband seems to be a very likeable and decent fella. 

Wonder how one guy can be so lucky - heir to a billion dollar fortune and married to a beautiful woman

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder how one guy can be so lucky - heir to a billion dollar fortune and married to a beautiful woman

Yeah, some guys have all the luck. Some guys don't appreciate the woman they're married to.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2021 at 3:17 AM, Mario D. said:

oh man , i had no idea he was from a rich family . At least we know he's not with her for her money ( not that I ever thought he was, the man is clearly very smitten with her but who wouldn't ? ) 

37 minutes ago, Polly said:

oh man , i had no idea he was from a rich family . At least we know he's not with her for her money ( not that I ever thought he was, the man is clearly very smitten with her but who wouldn't ? ) 

True! They are truly meant for each other. I'm glad she finally found happiness.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, chucky said:

True! They are truly meant for each other. I'm glad she finally found happiness.

yeah me too! she's a genuinely good person, she deserves to be happy ! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Polly said:

Yeah, his father owns Intuit (Turbo tax) company and his mother is a pretty fair businesswoman herself as she owns their horse ranch. Together they probably are worth about  4 billion dollars.   Both  Kaley and Karl said when they met that Kaley knew who he was because of the equestrian shows but he did not know who she was. That she was this big tv star. I think in the end this is what makes them work. He was not intimidated by her and so their relationship started from scratch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yeah, his father owns Intuit (Turbo tax) company and his mother is a pretty fair businesswoman herself as she owns their horse ranch. Together they probably are worth about  4 billion dollars.   Both  Kaley and Karl said when they met that Kaley knew who he was because of the equestrian shows but he did not know who she was. That she was this big tv star. I think in the end this is what makes them work. He was not intimidated by her and so their relationship started from scratch.

I have to say I've never seen her happier.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Perhaps he didn't knew that the equestrian person "Kay Christine" and Kaley Cuoco was indeed the same person. 

5 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Perhaps he didn't knew that the equestrian person "Kay Christine" and Kaley Cuoco was indeed the same person. 

Probably. I'm surprised he didn't know she was a famous actress.

6 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Probably not  If you don't know who Kaley is then you won't make the connection

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Probably. I'm surprised he didn't know she was a famous actress.

Well I don't think he watched tv that much

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1