In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

53 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just read an article/interview that Kaley gave to Foxtel.com  In it she states that she feels very grateful as she turned 35 to have everything she ever wanted: being married to the love of her life and having this wonderful career. Thought it was interesting that she did not mention children or starting a family. Of course this is totally between her and Karl and is just an observation on my part with no leaning one way or the other. Just wondered if her attitude has changed on this subject from a few years back as she now has become super successful (her net worth is estimated at $100 million) and if maybe that episode in season 12 has influenced her a little.

Agreed. I believe that her parents have given up on having grandchildren. Both Kaley and Briana are in their 30's and haven't mentioned having kids. 😊

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

I saw on Instagram that Karl came home from a horse show just to be with Kaley over the Golden Globe. I thought that was really sweet.  

Yes it was!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Yes it was!

Karl's IG captioned the question "Why did you marry me"?  You are amazing   He sounded like Leonard  Don't try to understand it Karl  just be grateful

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Don't try to understand it Karl  just be grateful

Yes Karl, be grateful, happy and enjoy your life together.

That's our Penny alright 😆 😂 what's that bottle near the pizza box ? Is that bourbon ? ( remember Penny doesn't share her bourbon ). 

Gotta love Kaley 😍😍

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, chucky said:

Hopefully he won't be like Ryan and do something stupid. 

Well he has alot more going for him than Ryan did.  Speaking of Ryan wonder what he is doing. Last i read he was here in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

1 minute ago, Mario D. said:

Well he has alot more going for him than Ryan did.  Speaking of Ryan wonder what he is doing. Last i read he was here in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

I don't know what he's doing. I haven't heard much on him since the divorce.

4 hours ago, tgifriday said:

she was on the one show yesterday,should be on bbc i player for a while

Briefly saw a clip of this interview whereby the host of the show asks Kaley what she will do after TBBT. Boy, was he totally uninformed! But in her matchless style she corrected this faux pas with a brilliant response.

Another thing that has come to mind is I also caught Mayim Bialik on The Talk.  She promoted her show "Call me Kat" and advised that Jim Parsons brought this show to her attention and they both developed it together. She also mentioned that she is developing another show which will have Simon Helberg in the cast. So, I was just wondering why haven't  Kaley and Johnny got together since their close knit bond and collaborated on a show. Wonder if they are  holding out for a spin-off of Penny and Leonard.......gee who would not want to see that happen.

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if they are  holding out for a spin-off of Penny and Leonard.......gee who would not want to see that happen.

I'm not sure about that. I would love to watch that spinoff, but without Sheldon. They need to move on from him and that apartment.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm not sure about that. I would love to watch that spinoff, but without Sheldon. They need to move on from him and that apartment.

Yes of course  No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It's the Critics Choice Award tonight so Kaley has a new chance  to win an award for "The Flight Attendant". 

Hope she gets this one. Also the film is up for an award for Best Comedy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Hope she gets this one. Also the film is up for an award for Best Comedy.

Yes, let's hope it's a better night for her and the show!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, chucky said:

Yes, let's hope it's a better night for her and the show!

Well she lost out again. I wonder if being in the comedy category hurt her chances.  To me TFA was more of a drama than a comedy.  However, I think most of these award shows are a popularity contest anyway

7 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Well she lost out again. I wonder if being in the comedy category hurt her chances.  To me TFA was more of a drama than a comedy.  However, I think most of these award shows are a popularity contest anyway

Agreed

On 3/4/2021 at 3:27 PM, Mario D. said:

So, I was just wondering why haven't  Kaley and Johnny got together since their close knit bond and collaborated on a show. Wonder if they are  holding out for a spin-off of Penny and Leonard.......gee who would not want to see that happen.

Although there could be various reasons, one may be that Johnny hasn't been around LA in a while.  He's been spending his time in Tennessee, with his son, (when it's was his turn to have him).   All the projects he had in development had been put on hold, so there was no reason for his being in LA.  That has changed recently, and a couple of his projects are now starting to move forward.  So we may see more of him in the LA area.  Whether that has anything to do with him and Kaley getting together to collaborate on anything, is an open question.   

• Like 3