Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

Although there could be various reasons, one may be that Johnny hasn't been around LA in a while.  He's been spending his time in Tennessee, with his son, (when it's was his turn to have him).   All the projects he had in development had been put on hold, so there was no reason for his being in LA.  That has changed recently, and a couple of his projects are now starting to move forward.  So we may see more of him in the LA area.  Whether that has anything to do with him and Kaley getting together to collaborate on anything, is an open question.   

Yes I have noticed that he was spending more time at his home in Tennessee. However, just thought it would be a nice boost to their careers and I think that they speak to each other often that they might develop a project together like Jim and Mayim have. We can only hope.   I know it is still a short time after the TBBT finale but have you heard any chatter about a reunion show

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

So we may see more of him in the LA area.  Whether that has anything to do with him and Kaley getting together to collaborate on anything, is an open question.   

Good point!

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Tensor said:

Fun interview with Kaley, with a misleading headline.  Also, good  comments for those of us who live the Johnny-Kaley friendship. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1266678/kaley-cuoco-hints-a-big-bang-theory-reunion-show-could-be-coming-sooner-than-you-think

So very nice to see her acknowledge their friendship. They have been close the entire time. Glad to see it remains that way!  Thank you posting this @Tensor.

Edited by hokie3457
Addition
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

So very nice to see her acknowledge their friendship. They have been close the entire time. Glad to see it remains that way!  Thank you posting this @Tensor.

There was an  article a few weeks ago about Johnny calling Kaley for "pep talks" since his split from girlfriend Alaina Meyer. I guess this interview with Kaley pretty much confirms that. Like you say it is good that they remain close friends

• Like 1

From The Hollywood Reporter

The Hollywood Reporter’s 2021 Women in Entertainment Power 100

For its 29th annual Women in Entertainment Power 100, THR focuses on the execs, filmmakers, showrunners, producers and actors who made moves in a year unlike any other. And in creating this list of entertainment’s top female leaders, editors considered portfolio sizes, series loads, TV ratings, awards hauls, deals, employees overseen, revenue/profit generated, subscriber counts and what box office there was to report.

Kaley Cuoco - Actor, Producer

A quick follow-up to her gig as one of the highest-paid actors in TV history, Cuoco’s post-Big Bang Theory move cemented her as a bankable star and producer. The Flight Attendant, under her Yes, Norman banner, soared as HBO Max’s first original breakout, generating two SAG Award noms and major Emmy buzz for its lead. Aside from a season two, Cuoco has a Doris Day limited series set up at Warner Bros.

Biggest non-work-related pandemic accomplishment
“Built a bunny greenhouse.”

Woman who most inspired me this year
“Regina King”

Kaley Cuoco

<Full list in the link>

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Good for her! A nice long-term deal! Glad to see this. Thanks for posting Tensor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!

• 2 weeks later...

original.jpg

Kaley Cuoco Has Always Been Here

Though she’s scaling new career heights with “The Flight Attendant,” the actor-producer has only ever wanted to do one thing: work

Read the full article HERE

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, chucky said:

Thanks for sharing. A different hairstyle by Kaley. Looks good.

Just saw an interesting fact. Kaley is riding this week in Kentucky and in one of her events there is another rider named Alex Sokolov. I believe this is the character name that she has a one-night affair with in The Flight Attendant.....just a fun observation Wonder if Kaley has noticed  LOL

3 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just saw an interesting fact. Kaley is riding this week in Kentucky and in one of her events there is another rider named Alex Sokolov. I believe this is the character name that she has a one-night affair with in The Flight Attendant.....just a fun observation Wonder if Kaley has noticed  LOL

Very interesting indeed.  😉

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley and Karl's newest family member...they adopted a 9 year old Mastiff mix named Larry.

Cute: In one photo, Kaley gazed into the camera with a soft smiling while resting her chin on Larry's head as he looked up at her cutely.

Loving it: He excitedly stuck out his tongue in another photo of him relaxing on a sofa

Just read that Kaley is in talks for another project "Role Play" No other cast details.  Her career is certainly booming. I guess the all the award nominations have interested alot of people. But having your own production company she can pick and choose what projects she wants to pursue.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NeckShotLime said:

Things seem to be going well for her, professionally and personally. She looks happy and that makes me happy. And I love her new dog!! 

And if she gets an Emmy nomination things will be even better

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Mario D. said:

And if she gets an Emmy nomination things will be even better

So very true. With a little luck maybe an Emmy win!

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

If you look on Kaley’s IG stories you’ll see that Karl won a Grand Prix again on his horse Caillou and you’ll also see Kaley working out with her personal trainer Ryan(a fun session with Kaley running) 

Edited by Swedish Chef
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

If you look on Kaley’s IG stories you’ll see that Karl won a Grand Prix again on his horse Caillou and you’ll also see Kaley working out with her personal trainer Ryan(a fun session with Kaley running) 

Great news!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Yeah  I saw that  Karl seems to be away alot. Think this event was in Michigan and first prize was $45,000  Not bad for a weeks work.  Believe he is there another week. I read somewhere that their net worth is $100 million each. Don't think they have to worry about anything for the rest of their lives.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I read somewhere that their net worth is $100 million each. Don't think they have to worry about anything for the rest of their lives.

Yeah, totally agree!

• Like 2