The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

She looks so skinny in that dress!

Her shoulders are broad too.  She looks like she works out a lot.  She has a unique look, part girl next door and part athlete.

I agree also, Kaley always kills it!

I have a question though. Back at the end of January I thought Kaley bought Khloe Kardashian's estate? Now I hear that someone stole $250,000 worth of jewelry from the home and that Khloe is still trying to sell the property. What happened? Kaley change her mind? 

I have a question though. Back at the end of January I thought Kaley bought Khloe Kardashian's estate? Now I hear that someone stole $250,000 worth of jewelry from the home and that Khloe is still trying to sell the property. What happened? Kaley change her mind? 

Not that I know of. The actual sale hasn't happened yet. Kaley has it in escrow to buy it though. I'm sure this will delay things.

She just mentioned on Letterman and the Today show while in NYC that they bought the house and would be moving in soon, so it probably is delaying the closing I would guess while they investigate the robbery. 

• Like 1

Just tweeted, by Ryan (you are, Ryan, you are...oh my that is beautiful!).  I am guessing this weekend was a move-in weekend for them.  Congrats to he and Kaley!  :girlwink:

Home sweet home. Feel like I'm at a friggin resort http://instagram.com/p/lThzm-HmlF/

5e4ce2cca73211e3ac801282e89d384a_8.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody

Oops¡ He just debunked his own story about him being rich.  He obviously is not used to this kind of live.

Just tweeted, by Ryan (you are, Ryan, you are...oh my that is beautiful!).  I am guessing this weekend was a move-in weekend for them.  Congrats to he and Kaley!  :girlwink:

Home sweet home. Feel like I'm at a friggin resort http://instagram.com/p/lThzm-HmlF/

5e4ce2cca73211e3ac801282e89d384a_8.jpg

In another site someone  commented about how he sounded like a guy looking for place to live after  Kaley's confession of how he moved in after one date.

I hope this not end badly and affect the show.

Oops¡ He just debunked his own story about him being rich.  He obviously is not used to this kind of live.

Not necessarily, that house is a whole new level of wealth and luxury. He only said that he bought the BMW, as far as I know.  

Not necessarily, that house is a whole new level of wealth and luxury. He only said that he bought the BMW, as far as I know.  

Actually, he didn't say he bought it. He said, "I can buy my own car you effing idiots." However, I have no trouble thinking he bought his own. While he only won $23,000 "Official" money last year, tour players usually get payments for gear they wear, appearance fees, etc. While his total lifetime "Official" money is around 1 million, he could easily have made 2-3 times that over his career for the other payments players receive.

You're right. I was confusing his statement with the statement of fans.

Actually, he didn't say he bought it. He said, "I can buy my own car you effing idiots." However, I have no trouble thinking he bought his own. While he only won $23,000 "Official" money last year, tour players usually get payments for gear they wear, appearance fees, etc. While his total lifetime "Official" money is around 1 million, he could easily have made 2-3 times that over his career for the other payments players receive.

1 million  is nothing for a professional athlete and even less for a highly unsuccessful one like Ryan. Do you know how much he has to pay to his team. Coaches, doctors, the trips to were the tournaments take place, PR,  and the likes and that's after taxes.Only mildly successful tennis players  start getting  worthy  payments for what they wear or appearances. He probably just gets by for what he receives for playing a tournament which considering the expenses can't be much.  Ryan seems to be one of those that is a tennis player because is not good for anything else.

I find it interesting how people judge a young man without knowing anything about him other than he was Kaley's choice.   I just wish she and her new husband happiness.  They are both young and have a lot to figure out still, but I say we cut them some slack.

• Like 2

1 million  is nothing for a professional athlete and even less for a highly unsuccessful one like Ryan.

Huh?

Do you know how much he has to pay to his team. Coaches, doctors, the trips to were the tournaments take place, PR,  and the likes and that's after taxes.

If you are going to make a claim, please get it correct. Travel, his team, Doctors, PR are all deductible expenses. He pays taxes on his earnings after taking all those things off his income, it's much like actors. Basically, instead of paying taxes on his earnings, he pays it out to his team.

Only mildly successful tennis players  start getting  worthy  payments for what they wear or appearances.

Where exactly did I say worthy? As someone who got payments for clothes (from Nike no less and equipment) in a professional sport for a very unsuccessful career, I'm not sure where you got that idea. While he wouldn't have gotten Nadal, Djokovic or Federer money, he would get something.

He probably just gets by for what he receives for playing a tournament which considering the expenses can't be much.

He also has been a training partner for the US Davis Cup team, he played World Team Tennis, has played in and gotten paid for exhibition matches, several with the Bryan Brothers, good friends with Kaley(One of the brothers set up the blind date with Kaley). He just isn't living on his ATP earnings. But he somehow, with as little as you seem to think he gets, has a net worth of over 2 million. As little as you may consider that for a professional athlete, it's still would provide a quite comfortable living and enable him to purchase his own car.

Ryan seems to be one of those that is a tennis player because is not good for anything else.

And you know this how? It's more like he's a tennis player because he was good enough at it to play it well. You just don't become a professional athlete because you can't do anything else.

Dislike the guy all you want, but get your facts straight first.

• Like 1

Maybe I got wrong the taxes part but that's it. You only have to look at his ATP ratings over the years to know he is an unsuccessful tennis player which invalidates any other of your  statements. The Bryan brothers part only   makes mine  truer. His friends have to help him to get gigs. Why is so hard to accept that Kaley married a guy with a leech reputation?

I believe Ryan's mother is Vice President of investments at Franklin Templeton. Whatever money he made at tennis and whatever I am sure is well taken care of.

. Why is so hard to accept that Kaley married a guy with a leech reputation?

Who has coined him having "a leech reputation" besides you?

Maybe I got wrong the taxes part but that's it. You only have to look at his ATP ratings over the years to know he is an unsuccessful tennis player which invalidates any other of your  statements.

How does your claim that he's an unsuccessful tennis player invalidate his net worth of two million? What exactly is an unsuccessful tennis player, how about you define it for us?

The Bryan brothers part only  makes mine  truer. His friends have to help him to get gigs.

Yeah, because the Bryan Brothers would rather have someone they don't get along with at their events than any of their friends. Or are you saying anyone who accepts a friends offer for anything is a leech? And not all of his events have been with the Bryan Brothers, so he evidently can get them on his own also. And getting the gig isn't the same as keeping the gig. For the last two years his WTT team kept him, all on it's own and the Bryan Brothers had nothing to do with him staying with the Davis Cup team. Not to mention he was getting paid for those other things. Hardly someone who is "leeching" off of anyone.

Why is so hard to accept that Kaley married a guy with a leech reputation?

Well, as soon as you can provide some evidence, I might accept it. But I haven't seen you present anything other than your evidence free claims

I don't need to prove something that's common knowledge in the Tennis world and since he started dating Kaley  is all over the internet. You just have to look for it. Just like his mug shot.

How does your claim that he's an unsuccessful tennis player invalidate his net worth of two million? What exactly is an unsuccessful tennis player, how about you define it for us?

Yeah, because the Bryan Brothers would rather have someone they don't get along with at their events than any of their friends. Or are you saying anyone who accepts a friends offer for anything is a leech? And not all of his events have been with the Bryan Brothers, so he evidently can get them on his own also. And getting the gig isn't the same as keeping the gig. For the last two years his WTT team kept him, all on it's own and the Bryan Brothers had nothing to do with him staying with the Davis Cup team. Not to mention he was getting paid for those other things. Hardly someone who is "leeching" off of anyone.

Well, as soon as you can provide some evidence, I might accept it. But I haven't seen you present anything other than your evidence free claims

Edited by wickedscience

I saw him on Letterman. He looked a bit dazed and confused in the greenroom. It made me feel avuncular towards him. He went on a blind date and he and she are now playing out their own crazy love thing. I wish them well... and should the title of the thread be edited?

I don't need to prove something that's common knowledge in the Tennis world and since he started dating Kaley  is all over the internet. You just have to look for it. Just like his mug shot.

Yeah, he got caught for drunk driving. I don't approve of that, but what exactly does that have to do with his being a leech. Or is everyone who gets caught for a DUI a leech?

I notice you didn't provide any kind of support for any of your contentions. Just kind of gave up and say it's common knowledge. All this answer shows is you can't support any of your contentions.

You couldn't even provide a definition for an unsuccessful tennis player.