Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

On 7/13/2021 at 10:06 AM, chucky said:

Yeah, totally agree!

Have seen on Kaley's IG that she is going to NY. The caption stated it is for work possibly  this new project she is talking about "Meet Cute" with Pete Davidson  I thought this was only in the talking stages but I guess it has advanced some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/18/2021 at 10:55 AM, Mario D. said:

Guess she is still in New York Is "Meet Cute" filming wrapped up?

Yes, she is still in NY.  Filming is still going on.  She posted on Instagram stories talking about how her last time in New York she was getting up at 4 AM to start filming.  Now, she is getting to bed at 4 AM, after filming wraps for the day. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yes, she is still in NY.  Filming is still going on.  She posted on Instagram stories talking about how her last time in New York she was getting up at 4 AM to start filming.  Now, she is getting to bed at 4 AM, after filming wraps for the day. 

This shoot is taking quite long. Believe she is in NY going on about five weeks. What I was curious about was on June 21 it was reported she was in talks to appear in this movie. Then about one month later she was in NY filming. Isn't that a bit fast for production?  Wonder if her husband feels good about it.  Think they have seen each other for only a few days in about 2 months. Their "unconventional" marriage is really being tested.

It's more than likely that the talks were in progress long before it was reported on June 21.  When they film could be dependent on  the availability of where they are shooting.  From what I've seen, my guess would be they are using the streets of New York for a large chunk of the filming.  If the availability of certain landmarks is limited, they may have had the shooting schedule ready before they finalized the cast and script.

Prinicple filming usually takes two to three months (depending on the who, what, why, when, and how).  With the movie centered on Pete and Kaley's characters, they will probably be in most of the shooting days, with days off, here and there, as  the scenes they are not in are shot without them.

I think Karl is just fine with it.  He is rather low key and seems to be able to handle the craziness (in a good way) that is Kaley.  Besides, he has his own profession to worry about, one that also involves and requires traveling at specific times (and spending s large chunk of the week when they are home, in San Diego).   After all, in late spring, he spent a month and a half in the midwest doing shows, while Kaley was back in LA, with all the award announcements.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tensor said:

It's more than likely that the talks were in progress long before it was reported on June 21.  When they film could be dependent on  the availability of where they are shooting.  From what I've seen, my guess would be they are using the streets of New York for a large chunk of the filming.  If the availability of certain landmarks is limited, they may have had the shooting schedule ready before they finalized the cast and script.

Prinicple filming usually takes two to three months (depending on the who, what, why, when, and how).  With the movie centered on Pete and Kaley's characters, they will probably be in most of the shooting days, with days off, here and there, as  the scenes they are not in are shot without them.

I think Karl is just fine with it.  He is rather low key and seems to be able to handle the craziness (in a good way) that is Kaley.  Besides, he has his own profession to worry about, one that also involves and requires traveling at specific times (and spending s large chunk of the week when they are home, in San Diego).   After all, in late spring, he spent a month and a half in the midwest doing shows, while Kaley was back in LA, with all the award announcements.  

Thanks   Yeah I get it  I was just curious as to how they started filming so fast. Yes, Karl does have his own career and probably that is what makes their marriage work but it still seems that they are apart more than together.....makes it difficult for romance  LOL

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Thanks   Yeah I get it  I was just curious as to how they started filming so fast. Yes, Karl does have his own career and probably that is what makes their marriage work but it still seems that they are apart more than together.....makes it difficult for romance  LOL

Speaking of Karl, ironically, early today, he put up a post on IG, about getting ready to go to the midwest for another group of shows.  Looking at the show sites it looks like he'll be there 4-6 weeks, depending on how many show he plans on being in.  So, he'll be leaving Souther California, about the time Kaley is headed back there.  Although, she may stop at the show site.

As for being apart and making it work.  I get it.  I think everyone here knows I was in the Air Force.  Most don't know my wife was also in the Air Force (no, we didn't meet there, we were married before I went in, she went in two years later) while we were married.  We both spent time on TDY (temporary duty, usually 2 weeks to two months at a place somewhere other than your home base).  So we spent a lot of time apart.  Even after she got out, there were the two non-consecutive years I spent in Iceland without her, and the eight months I spent in Saudi Arabia for Desert Storm (DS) and the other two, five month separations after DS.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Speaking of Karl, ironically, early today, he put up a post on IG, about getting ready to go to the midwest for another group of shows.  Looking at the show sites it looks like he'll be there 4-6 weeks, depending on how many show he plans on being in.  So, he'll be leaving Souther California, about the time Kaley is headed back there.  Although, she may stop at the show site.

As for being apart and making it work.  I get it.  I think everyone here knows I was in the Air Force.  Most don't know my wife was also in the Air Force (no, we didn't meet there, we were married before I went in, she went in two years later) while we were married.  We both spent time on TDY (temporary duty, usually 2 weeks to two months at a place somewhere other than your home base).  So we spent a lot of time apart.  Even after she got out, there were the two non-consecutive years I spent in Iceland without her, and the eight months I spent in Saudi Arabia for Desert Storm (DS) and the other two, five month separations after DS.  

Then I guess you know first hand about distance in a marriage. Glad to see that you made it through your tours and marriage. I also saw that post by Karl. I hope they do manage to get together and meet up for a time as I think Kaley is supposed to start filming The Flight Attendant  season 2  in September.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Then I guess you know first hand about distance in a marriage. Glad to see that you made it through your tours and marriage. I also saw that post by Karl. I hope they do manage to get together and meet up for a time as I think Kaley is supposed to start filming The Flight Attendant  season 2  in September.

I'm not saying it's fun, but if you want to make it work, you make it work.  And, I think Kaley and Karl make it work.  What I would have given to have the internet, or video calling in those days.   On my first trip to Iceland, we were going to another base after my return and we would have to sell our house.  We couldn't do that through letters (which could take a week or two to get there), so we had to talk on the phone about price, offers, getting things done, etc.  Our last two phone bills were over $1200, but we did manage to sell the house.  

On the bright side, for them, the winter circuit will start in California shortly after the midwest shows, so they will be together.  Unless Karl takes the horses to the other winter circuit here in Florida.  He was rather critical of the California Circuit in one of his "Walking and Talking" videos a couple of months ago.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tensor said:

I'm not saying it's fun, but if you want to make it work, you make it work.  And, I think Kaley and Karl make it work.  What I would have given to have the internet, or video calling in those days.   On my first trip to Iceland, we were going to another base after my return and we would have to sell our house.  We couldn't do that through letters (which could take a week or two to get there), so we had to talk on the phone about price, offers, getting things done, etc.  Our last two phone bills were over $1200, but we did manage to sell the house.  

On the bright side, for them, the winter circuit will start in California shortly after the midwest shows, so they will be together.  Unless Karl takes the horses to the other winter circuit here in Florida.  He was rather critical of the California Circuit in one of his "Walking and Talking" videos a couple of months ago.  

Speaking of Iceland I think I read something from Kaley that said they were going to shoot some scenes there for the Flight Attendant.  Yes, Karl has been outspoken about the California shows and the shows in general. Believe he would make a good spokesperson for FEI and other equestrian organizations

• Like 2

From People

Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Split: 'Our Current Paths Have Taken Us in Opposite Directions'

Kaley Cuoco and her husband Karl Cook are going their separate ways.

The Flight Attendant star, 35, and Cook, 30, announced the news Friday in a joint statement shared exclusively with PEOPLE.

"Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions," they said. "We have both shared so much of our journey publicly so while we would prefer to keep this aspect of our personal life private, we wanted to be forthcoming in our truth together. There is no anger or animosity, quite the contrary."  

Their statement continued, "We have made this decision together through an immense amount of respect and consideration for one another and request that you do the same in understanding that we will not be sharing any additional details or commenting further."

<full article in the link>

• Sad 2

From People
Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Split: 'Our Current Paths Have Taken Us in Opposite Directions'

Kaley Cuoco and her husband Karl Cook are going their separate ways.

The Flight Attendant star, 35, and Cook, 30, announced the news Friday in a joint statement shared exclusively with PEOPLE.

"Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions," they said. "We have both shared so much of our journey publicly so while we would prefer to keep this aspect of our personal life private, we wanted to be forthcoming in our truth together. There is no anger or animosity, quite the contrary."  

Their statement continued, "We have made this decision together through an immense amount of respect and consideration for one another and request that you do the same in understanding that we will not be sharing any additional details or commenting further."

Wow!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Wow!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for KC2 forever and a waste of a $2 million wedding.  Had a feeling there was a rift as they both have not posted anything on their IG about each other since their anniversary June 30. It seems strange because Kaley said when they were dating that she wanted a man who had his own career and yet now they have drifted apart. Maybe her booming career did not sit too well with Karl and as long as we are speculating she looked like she was having too good a time with Pete Davidson on the set of "Meet Cute" and all the reports that Johnny Galecki spoke with her weekly combined with his split from Alaina Meyer. It is truly sad to see this divorce as they seemed to be the perfect couple.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So much for KC2 forever and a waste of a $2 million wedding.  Had a feeling there was a rift as they both have not posted anything on their IG about each other since their anniversary June 30. It seems strange because Kaley said when they were dating that she wanted a man who had his own career and yet now they have drifted apart. Maybe her booming career did not sit too well with Karl and as long as we are speculating she looked like she was having too good a time with Pete Davidson on the set of "Meet Cute" and all the reports that Johnny Galecki spoke with her weekly combined with his split from Alaina Meyer. It is truly sad to see this divorce as they seemed to be the perfect couple.

So sad, I really liked Karl 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

she looked like she was having too good a time with Pete Davidson on the set of "Meet Cute

I was thinking the same thing. She seemed awfully chummy with Pete Davidson. But, it's still a shocking release. It seems strange that he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

JM still carrying the torch for her big time.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9955807/Kaley-Cuoco-Karl-Cook-split-couple-announce-end-three-year-marriage.html

1 hour ago, chucky said:

I was thinking the same thing. She seemed awfully chummy with Pete Davidson. But, it's still a shocking release. It seems strange that he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

The speculation has already started that she had an affair with Davidson and maybe Karl found out about it. I certainly hope that is not true and the reason for the split is really that her career has taken her to a new level and she was always on the go and in demand. Maybe it just did not sit too well with Karl. I really feel for him as it was probably his first serious romance and by his own admission said that he loved her from when they first met. She said she loved him but perhaps now she loves her career more and the single lifestyle. All those criticisms about their living apart may have had some truth to them.   One x-factor in all this maybe Johnny Galecki. There were reports that he talked to her multiple times a week especially after he split from his girlfriend. I think if there is anyone who understands her best it is Johnny

I just feel she is going to get alot of criticism from people about that she cannot stay in a relationship. We will see