Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

I really wish her well.  I was wondering, since her career has be so busy, could the split been about having Children, just a thought.  I have known several people with seemingly happy marriages that divorced for just that reason.  

• Like 2

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I really wish her well.  I was wondering, since her career has be so busy, could the split been about having Children, just a thought.  I have known several people with seemingly happy marriages that divorced for just that reason.  

Another valid reason for a divorce.

18 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I just feel she is going to get alot of criticism from people about that she cannot stay in a relationship. We will see

I agree. Hopefully it will remain private between them. I don't think she had an affair. Maybe Karl just got jealous of their being so chummy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chucky said:

I agree. Hopefully it will remain private between them. I don't think she had an affair. Maybe Karl just got jealous of their being so chummy.

Even though many people have already speculated that she had an affair with Davidson I agree I don't think she would make a bold move like that unless she knew that her and Karl were done. I get the feeling this came to a head when Karl was gone for about 6 weeks for a horse show and when he returned they only spent about four days together and she abruptly left for NY to film the movie with Davidson. I guess Karl felt this was the beginning of the end. So she was gone for about five weeks and that would make them together for only four days in almost three months. Not an ideal way to keep a marriage.

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So she was gone for about five weeks and that would make them together for only four days in almost three months. Not an ideal way to keep a marriage.

So true. Absence breeds insecurity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

So true. Absence breeds insecurity.

Just read that she has already filed for divorce today same day they announced their separation. WOW Talk about not wasting time or maybe having a grace period for reconciliation. I also think it is ironic that they have announced their separation/divorce today Sept. 3  because it was the exact same day Sept. 3, 2015 that she separated from Ryan Sweeting. The quickness that she has filed for divorce makes me kind of think she has something or someone in the works already.

3 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just read that she has already filed for divorce today same day they announced their separation. WOW Talk about not wasting time or maybe having a grace period for reconciliation. I also think it is ironic that they have announced their separation/divorce today Sept. 3  because it was the exact same day Sept. 3, 2015 that she separated from Ryan Sweeting. The quickness that she has filed for divorce makes me kind of think she has something or someone in the works already.

I read that too and surprised at the quickness, it makes me think that there was some trigger event that caused it.  I can’t help but think that since Kaley is acting so quickly that it must be something Karl did.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I read that too and surprised at the quickness, it makes me think that there was some trigger event that caused it.  I can’t help but think that since Kaley is acting so quickly that it must be something Karl did.

That sounds reasonable.  Although I find it hard to believe that he would cheat on her as he has admittedly said he fell in love with her from the time they met. But, on the other hand don't know much about his dating history before Kaley and I did read a blurb that hinted he was a ladies man on the equestrian circuit so I guess anything is possible.

And as far as Kaley goes I find it just as hard to believe she had an affair with Pete Davidson as so many have speculated already

8 hours ago, chucky said:

I was thinking the same thing. She seemed awfully chummy with Pete Davidson. But, it's still a shocking release. It seems strange that he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

Lol, I think that is just pointless speculation. I doubt it. More likely like the statement suggested. Careers steering them in different directions. Cliched. But common. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Lol, I think that is just pointless speculation. I doubt it. More likely like the statement suggested. Careers steering them in different directions. Cliched. But common. 

Yeah, You're probably right. I'll leave the speculations to the tabloids. They're really good at that.

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Please remember our speculation rules.  Unless it is reported in legitimated ( if you’re not sure ask) outlets,  don’t repeat it or make up your own.  

Thanks. I guess I forgot.

I read in an article that Karl filed for divorce today, too, so it does sound like both of them coordinated their announcement with their divorce filings to happen on Friday.  I’m curious what they will do with the ranch they built, will Kaley stay there alone (I think Karl still has his old ranch) or will it be sold and Kaley will move closer to Hollywood.

47 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I read in an article that Karl filed for divorce today, too, so it does sound like both of them coordinated their announcement with their divorce filings to happen on Friday.  I’m curious what they will do with the ranch they built, will Kaley stay there alone (I think Karl still has his old ranch) or will it be sold and Kaley will move closer to Hollywood.

That's a good question.

50 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Kaley's ranch is in Hidden Valley, the house is in Hidden Hills.  From the house, she is a half-hour drive from Warner Brothers and a half-hour drive from her Ranch.  Her ranch was not built with Karl, it was built for her Big Bay City LLC (with Tracey Wade), for her and Tracey's horses.   Karl's ranch is in San Diego and it  would seem to make the most sense for him to be in San Diego, and have Kaley, with some financial considerations, keeping the house.   But, that is up to them.  I'm sure they both have a pre-nup and the only terms we'll hear about will be only things outside the pre-nup, like the house.  Probably in six months as, based on the press release, I don't see this being contested.    

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Kaley's ranch is in Hidden Valley, the house is in Hidden Hills.  From the house, she is a half-hour drive from Warner Brothers and a half-hour drive from her Ranch.  Her ranch was not built with Karl, it was built for her Big Bay City LLC (with Tracey Wade), for her and Tracey's horses.   Karl's ranch is in San Diego and it  would seem to make the most sense for him to be in San Diego, and have Kaley, with some financial considerations, keeping the house.   But, that is up to them.  I'm sure they both have a pre-nup and the only terms we'll hear about will be only things outside the pre-nup, like the house.  Probably in six months as, based on the press release, I don't see this being contested.    

I had no idea her house was so close to WB and I agree I don’t think there will be any contesting of the divorce either.  I was noticing her Instagram seeming to be different the last few weeks, more her and not Karl, and I couldn’t figure if it was me or something different was happening, I guess I know now.

12 hours ago, Mario D. said:

So much for KC2 forever and a waste of a $2 million wedding.  Had a feeling there was a rift as they both have not posted anything on their IG about each other since their anniversary June 30. It seems strange because Kaley said when they were dating that she wanted a man who had his own career and yet now they have drifted apart. Maybe her booming career did not sit too well with Karl and as long as we are speculating she looked like she was having too good a time with Pete Davidson on the set of "Meet Cute" and all the reports that Johnny Galecki spoke with her weekly combined with his split from Alaina Meyer. It is truly sad to see this divorce as they seemed to be the perfect couple.

As I remember there were reports she was talking to Johnny before her announcement of splitting with Ryan, too.

This makes me sad, they looked so happy but then again we don't know what happens behind closed doors. I wish them well, sometimes it is for the best. I'm very annoyed with some newspapers who felt it was necessary to list the men Kaley has been involved with, like does it even matter?? 

Edited by NeckShotLime
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NeckShotLime said:

This makes me sad, they looked so happy but then again we don't know what happens behind closed doors. I wish them well, sometimes it is for the best. I'm very annoyed with some newspapers who felt it was necessary to list the men Kaley has been involved with, like does it even matter?? 

It really doesn't matter. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

I agree  With all the assets involved do not believe the divorce will be contested. Whatever Kaley brought into the marriage she will keep and whatever Karl brought in he will keep. The house is the only asset they bought together

6 hours ago, SRAM said:

I had no idea her house was so close to WB and I agree I don’t think there will be any contesting of the divorce either.  I was noticing her Instagram seeming to be different the last few weeks, more her and not Karl, and I couldn’t figure if it was me or something different was happening, I guess I know now.

As I remember there were reports she was talking to Johnny before her announcement of splitting with Ryan, too.

Yes, Johnny seems to be her go to guy for advice and support. That is why she has stated that they are very close Who knows maybe now they will become more than close friends

Wow. I’m having a difficult time wrapping my head around thus news….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

The whole thing feels so sudden. I mean it wasn't that long ago that they were celebrating their third anniversary. 

Why have you stayed married to me for so long?! I'm sincerely impressed @mrtankcook lol 

I thought that was funny at the time, now it sounds very bittersweet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeckShotLime said:

The whole thing feels so sudden. I mean it wasn't that long ago that they were celebrating their third anniversary. 

Why have you stayed married to me for so long?! I'm sincerely impressed @mrtankcook lol 

Yes it is quite sudden and really shocking but not surprising.  They were together for only about four days in nearly three months. That is not how you keep a marriage intact. Sure circumstances were such that kept them apart but if you really want it to work then you have to make it work with compromises and sacrifices. It seems like neither one of them wanted to do that. Either that was a factor or there was some other event that pushed them to the edge.

• Like 1

I think the key phrase in the release is this:

"Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions,"

With their schedules the last few month, keeping them apart. Now, Karl leaving for a string of shows in the Midwest and getting more involved in the sport. Kaley has the second season of the flight attendant starting after Karl gets back, along with  other projects Yes, Norman has coming up.  And, not just as an actor, but the EP.  

After discussion and consideration the two two of them may have just decided it wasn’t going to work. At least that’s how the release reads to me.  As for all that went into that decision, except for them, I don’t think anyone will really know. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NeckShotLime said:

I was just thinking, Karl’s line sounds sweet unless you think about maybe he knew already they were having problems, then it could be taken as sarcastic.