Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If she does show up though it will be interesting to see how the media will handle it, hopefully they will be kind with her.

All she can do is hope for the best, but, be prepared for the worst. That's how we treat hurricane season here on the Gulf Coast. As for the media, nothing they do surprises me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

That would really be tiring, traveling back to the west coast from Europe just for a one night award show, even for her, but especially after putting in a week of work.  If she does show up though it will be interesting to see how the media will handle it, hopefully they will be kind with her.

It seems to me a little bit crazy to travel all the way back to L.A just for one night award show, now that they're filming in Europe. It would make sense to me that they will continue to Iceland after they are done filming in Berlin. (but I could be totally wrong knows nothing about film productions.) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It seems to me a little bit crazy to travel all the way back to L.A just for one night award show, now that they're filming in Europe. It would make sense to me that they will continue to Iceland after they are done filming in Berlin. (but I could be totally wrong knows nothing about film productions.) 

True, that is alot of miles to cover for a one night awards show. She probably will do it virtual as I recall for the Oscars many of the stars were in Europe at the time and appeared in virtual transmissions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SRAM said:

Well it looks like Kaley is posting her morning on Instagram and she is about to start her day in Berlin.  Sort of makes those stories about her seeing Davidson after divorce announcement Friday look like blatant lies since she was traveling to Germany over the weekend.  Working will probably help her a lot right now because she appears to put a lot of work effort in her show so that should keep her busy.

 

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I am sure you are right. I really don't believe any of those affair stories. But there had to be something pretty serious for them to act so quickly on a divorce. For two people that said they would love each forever it seems they didn't give themselves any chance for a reconciliation. Also, I read those stories that said Kaley was with Davidson after her divorce announcement which was completely untrue. The timeline was way off. She was back in California when it was announced and then was packing for her trip to Germany. So now the critics and paparazzi are fine tuning their weapons. Gotta feel for Kaley  Maybe going to Germany at this time will calm the waters.

I find it very hard to believe that she was filming in N.Y on Saturday, then going to Berlin on Sunday. Sure everything is possible but it seems really strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

 

I find it very hard to believe that she was filming in N.Y on Saturday, then going to Berlin on Sunday. Sure everything is possible but it seems really strange. 

The timeline on those stories was completely off. To set the record straight:  Kaley said on Aug. 27 that filming had wrapped on her movie "Meet Cute" in NY,  It seems the next day Aug. 28, a Saturday, they maybe had to re-shoot some scenes and that is what those pics were from. Believe she returned to California approx. Aug. 30/31 and her divorce announcement came a few days later on Sept. 3 The next days Sept. 4/5 were I think packing for her trip to Germany. So in short all those stories were false and probably were trying to stir things up as tabloids usually do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So in short all those stories were false and probably were trying to stir things up as tabloids usually do.

I agree. Tabloids are good at stirring the embers with so-called true stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

The timeline on those stories was completely off. To set the record straight:  Kaley said on Aug. 27 that filming had wrapped on her movie "Meet Cute" in NY,  It seems the next day Aug. 28, a Saturday, they maybe had to re-shoot some scenes and that is what those pics were from. Believe she returned to California approx. Aug. 30/31 and her divorce announcement came a few days later on Sept. 3 The next days Sept. 4/5 were I think packing for her trip to Germany. So in short all those stories were false and probably were trying to stir things up as tabloids usually do.

Yeah, the problem is most people don’t know that so they believe that thrash, after all drama sells.  It is only obsessed fans like us that know the truth LOL.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Yeah, the problem is most people don’t know that so they believe that thrash, after all drama sells.  It is only obsessed fans like us that know the truth LOL.

Sooo True!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Kaley posted several times on Instagram today, so I guess work is her drug to self heal or she is hiding her feelings very well.  She sort of went missing there on Instagram there for a few days so this seems like a good sign she is moving on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay just read something interesting, it seems the divorce filing and Karl’s response both used the same lawyer and on the same day which is unusual unless specifically planned, since setting something like that would have taken at least a few weeks or months, Kaley must have known her and Karl were done while she was filming in NYC.  So, her being actually flirty with Davidson maybe was more or not, anyway I don’t think he is actually her type but who knows right now, therefore don’t fully discount him yet.  Though I’m don’t think he would have anything to do with her breakup, it is more likely, if anything at all, he could be something post separation, cause you could probably see Kaley as separated already with Karl while working in NYC if they were in the process of getting the divorce paperwork done.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Okay just read something interesting, it seems the divorce filing and Karl’s response both used the same lawyer and on the same day which is unusual unless specifically planned, since setting something like that would have taken at least a few weeks or months, Kaley must have known her and Karl were done while she was filming in NYC.  So, her being actually flirty with Davidson maybe was more or not, anyway I don’t think he is actually her type but who knows right now, therefore don’t fully discount him yet.  Though I’m don’t think he would have anything to do with her breakup, it is more likely, if anything at all, he could be something post separation, cause you could probably see Kaley as separated already with Karl while working in NYC if they were in the process of getting the divorce paperwork done.

You could be right but that seems pretty elaborate to me. It just is bugging me that only two months ago Kaley and Karl were gushing their love for each other on their anniversary and then suddenly they are divorced. Although I don't think they were actually together for their anniversary so maybe that was false love. I just cannot see Davidson with her though he probably did try to hit on her as per his reputation and if what you say is true. I don't know, I was married 51 years and maybe I cannot see how two people supposedly so much in love can give up their lives so quickly. I would be very disappointed in Kaley to see her end up with Davidson. You know in her first divorce with Ryan Sweeting the initial explanation was "irreconcilable differences" Then a few weeks later it was revealed about his drug and alcohol abuse that was the root cause of their divorce. So maybe in a short while the real explanation for Kaley and Karl break-up will come to light.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

You could be right but that seems pretty elaborate to me. It just is bugging me that only two months ago Kaley and Karl were gushing their love for each other on their anniversary and then suddenly they are divorced. Although I don't think they were actually together for their anniversary so maybe that was false love. I just cannot see Davidson with her though he probably did try to hit on her as per his reputation and if what you say is true. I don't know, I was married 51 years and maybe I cannot see how two people supposedly so much in love can give up their lives so quickly. I would be very disappointed in Kaley to see her end up with Davidson. You know in her first divorce with Ryan Sweeting the initial explanation was "irreconcilable differences" Then a few weeks later it was revealed about his drug and alcohol abuse that was the root cause of their divorce. So maybe in a short while the real explanation for Kaley and Karl break-up will come to light.

I really don’t see her with Davidson either, at least I hope not, I guess I’m just saying that is one excuse for her perceived flirty behavior with him, she was just trying to have fun and be happy.  Also, if this has been going on for a month or two in preparation for last Friday she may have already have grieved for her marriage as has already moved on now.  

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SRAM said:

I really don’t see her with Davidson either, at least I hope not, I guess I’m just saying that is one excuse for her perceived flirty behavior with him, she was just trying to have fun and be happy.  Also, if this has been going on for a month or two in preparation for last Friday she may have already have grieved for her marriage as has already moved on now.  

You say you think that she knew her marriage was over when she went to NY. That could possibly be correct as it fits the time when Karl came home and she left for NY. The only other time they could have spoke in person was when she came back to California and then announced the divorce. Looking back on some of the stories I recall the day Kaley and Pete went to Great Adventure amusement park and looked like they had a good time.....almost like it was a date Somehow working with someone every day and then going out with them on your off day certainly looks like more than being flirty. I just hope all this calms down while she is in Germany because when she returns she is going to be hit with alot of questions.  Has anyone seen anything from Karl?  Some people think that makes him look guilty of something.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

That does seem interesting.

Actually, I just saw one of his "Walking and Talking" videos. He said he would not say anything about the changes in his life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Actually, I just saw one of his "Walking and Talking" videos. He said he would not say anything about the changes in his life. 

Well, maybe they both are clamming up on the divorce, like they said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

You say you think that she knew her marriage was over when she went to NY. That could possibly be correct as it fits the time when Karl came home and she left for NY. The only other time they could have spoke in person was when she came back to California and then announced the divorce. Looking back on some of the stories I recall the day Kaley and Pete went to Great Adventure amusement park and looked like they had a good time.....almost like it was a date Somehow working with someone every day and then going out with them on your off day certainly looks like more than being flirty. I just hope all this calms down while she is in Germany because when she returns she is going to be hit with alot of questions.  Has anyone seen anything from Karl?  Some people think that makes him look guilty of something.

Have you seen this from ‘People’:

https://people.com/tv/kaley-cuoco-doing-fine-amid-divorce-from-karl-cook-growing-apart-source/
 

It seems that this divorce was only a surprise to some of the people in their group, others saw it coming and are not surprised.  IDK but an article like this and that they used the same lawyer and filed basically together makes me think she knew she was divorcing before she went to NYC to film.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Have you seen this from ‘People’:

https://people.com/tv/kaley-cuoco-doing-fine-amid-divorce-from-karl-cook-growing-apart-source/
 

It seems that this divorce was only a surprise to some of the people in their group, others saw it coming and are not surprised.  IDK but an article like this and that they used the same lawyer and filed basically together makes me think she knew she was divorcing before she went to NYC to film.

I agree. Plus the article says they've been growing apart with different interests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Have you seen this from ‘People’:

https://people.com/tv/kaley-cuoco-doing-fine-amid-divorce-from-karl-cook-growing-apart-source/
 

It seems that this divorce was only a surprise to some of the people in their group, others saw it coming and are not surprised.  IDK but an article like this and that they used the same lawyer and filed basically together makes me think she knew she was divorcing before she went to NYC to film.

It just one thing I don't understand if they already had decided about the divorce.

Why do you post on Instagram on your wedding day how much you love each other??

 

Edited by Swedish Chef
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Have you seen this from ‘People’:

https://people.com/tv/kaley-cuoco-doing-fine-amid-divorce-from-karl-cook-growing-apart-source/
 

It seems that this divorce was only a surprise to some of the people in their group, others saw it coming and are not surprised.  IDK but an article like this and that they used the same lawyer and filed basically together makes me think she knew she was divorcing before she went to NYC to film.

Yes I have seen it and it gives credence to  your theory. She did leave California rather abruptly and was there for about five weeks. Going by this theory it looks like Davidson did not have anything to do with the divorce, however once he found out probably made a play for her. Hope she had the good sense to not get involved with him any further than co-stars in the movie. It was just so sudden and shocking to hear and that this situation was brewing for awhile.

26 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It just one thing I don't understand if they already had decided about the divorce.

Why do you post on Instagram on your wedding day how much you love each other??

 

What you say is true and that is the big question and  might be revealed in the coming weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

 

Why do you post on Instagram on your wedding day how much you love each other??

 

Good question, unless you already know you are splitting up and are just be sarcastic in your responses, by gushing too much, but still for PR not giving anything away.  It’s not like they haven’t been sarcastic with each other during their relationship, I think Kaley said once she loves torturing him, since he takes it so well.  IDK it may take months before we get anything, from a source, that gives a true picture what happened.  It is just hard to read that she is over it already if it was something done suddenly because her divorce with Ryan shook her up for a little while and Karl appears to be a saint compared to Ryan.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Why do you post on Instagram on your wedding day how much you love each other??

 

Very good question.

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Good question, unless you already know you are splitting up and are just be sarcastic in your responses, by gushing too much, but still for PR not giving anything away.  It’s not like they haven’t been sarcastic with each other during their relationship, I think Kaley said once she loves torturing him, since he takes it so well.  IDK it may take months before we get anything, from a source, that gives a true picture what happened.  It is just hard to read that she is over it already if it was something done suddenly because her divorce with Ryan shook her up for a little while and Karl appears to be a saint compared to Ryan.

I'm  at a loss too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Good question, unless you already know you are splitting up and are just be sarcastic in your responses, by gushing too much, but still for PR not giving anything away.  It’s not like they haven’t been sarcastic with each other during their relationship, I think Kaley said once she loves torturing him, since he takes it so well.  IDK it may take months before we get anything, from a source, that gives a true picture what happened.  It is just hard to read that she is over it already if it was something done suddenly because her divorce with Ryan shook her up for a little while and Karl appears to be a saint compared to Ryan.

That is the shocking part. For two people that openly displayed their love for  each other constantly it is just hard to believe the sudden end to their marriage. Maybe they did not love each other as much as they said they did. I just hope she makes better choices in the future and I wish that Kaley and Johnny can get together and he will give some sage advice to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

Have you seen this from ‘People’:

https://people.com/tv/kaley-cuoco-doing-fine-amid-divorce-from-karl-cook-growing-apart-source/
 

It seems that this divorce was only a surprise to some of the people in their group, others saw it coming and are not surprised.  IDK but an article like this and that they used the same lawyer and filed basically together makes me think she knew she was divorcing before she went to NYC to film.

I think that article sums it up pretty good, why be married to somebody that you'll never get to see because your work comes between all the time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think that article sums it up pretty good, why be married to somebody that you'll never get to see because your work comes between all the time.  

I can understand they did not foresee Kaley's success after TBBT but you would think at some point they have discussed their future and not give up on their marriage so easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.