Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

It takes about a week to a week and a half, mostly for the financial statement part of the filing.  It appears that they are just going to part ways, and have already figured out the financial splits, which would indicate there was some weeks of discussion prior to ginning up the filing, but June seems a bit too far back.  My guess would be around the end of July, beginning of August for the decision. 

I mentioned the time frame  with the divorce filing from Ryan. She appeared on “Watch what Happens Live”, talking about Ryan and  how him Johnny got along.  All the time knowing the filing was in work. 

You are right. I remember that show and was thinking she is acting it pretty good. However, I always thought that she did not reveal her divorce until several days later because she did not want to become the story as the next night was the season 9 premiere where Penny and Leonard get married. I kind of really admired her for her acting in the first two episodes of season 9 as she was going through a tough time personally with the divorce but still managed to give a good performance with P&L wedding and then subsequent reconciliation in the second episode. It had to be difficult  for her to get through those episodes .

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

You are right. I remember that show and was thinking she is acting it pretty good. However, I always thought that she did not reveal her divorce until several days later because she did not want to become the story as the next night was the season 9 premiere where Penny and Leonard get married. I kind of really admired her for her acting in the first two episodes of season 9 as she was going through a tough time personally with the divorce but still managed to give a good performance with P&L wedding and then subsequent reconciliation in the second episode. It had to be difficult  for her to get through those episodes .

It was probably some of her best acting performances.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

This reminds me of when she broke up with Johnny in the middle of the season and still didn’t let it get in the way of her performance, even when she had to romantic scenes afterward with Johnny.

16 minutes ago, SRAM said:

This reminds me of when she broke up with Johnny in the middle of the season and still didn’t let it get in the way of her performance, even when she had to romantic scenes afterward with Johnny.

I remember reading an article where she jokingly said that for a while Chuck Lorre was purposely putting romance scenes of her and Johnny to mess with them after their break up. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

By the way, by law, you have to wait for six months before the divorce can be final, even if it isn't contested.  Her last one took just over six months, but Ryan was fighting it.  I got the impression that she agreed to pay for his trainers (and let him have any of the coupons he had on his person, god that was funny), just to get the thing over with.  I mean she probably could have fought it with her prenup in place, but I think she was more worried about having it drag on, than the 195k she ended up paying.

I was a bit wrong with the her first one.  Since she's already filed, there really isn't anything to prevent her from going out with others.  The case is filed, the prenups are in place, and I believe they are just waiting for the required time to pass, before getting the final decree.  

It's really ridiculous they way some of the press is treating the part of denying spousal support.  She requested that neither of them provide spousal support, and they each pay their own lawyers fees.  I mean they are both worth over $100 million (not to mention Karl's parents), so neither of them need support or need the other to pay the lawyers.   It's something that is needed on the form, so it's not like it's a big deal some of the paps are making it out to be.  Now, if Karl's response opposes those conditions, then you have a contested divorce, but it doesn't appear that this is the case. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

By the way, by law, you have to wait for six months before the divorce can be final, even if it isn't contested.  Her last one took just over six months, but Ryan was fighting it.  I got the impression that she agreed to pay for his trainers (and let him have any of the coupons he had on his person, god that was funny), just to get the thing over with.  I mean she probably could have fought it with her prenup in place, but I think she was more worried about having it drag on, than the 195k she ended up paying.

I was a bit wrong with the her first one.  Since she's already filed, there really isn't anything to prevent her from going out with others.  The case is filed, the prenups are in place, and I believe they are just waiting for the required time to pass, before getting the final decree.  

It's really ridiculous they way some of the press is treating the part of denying spousal support.  She requested that neither of them provide spousal support, and they each pay their own lawyers fees.  I mean they are both worth over $100 million (not to mention Karl's parents), so neither of them need support or need the other to pay the lawyers.   It's something that is needed on the form, so it's not like it's a big deal some of the paps are making it out to be.  Now, if Karl's response opposes those conditions, then you have a contested divorce, but it doesn't appear that this is the case. 

Thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

Agreed  I think in her first divorce with Ryan she really felt bad about the break-up because it was her first marriage and she wanted it to last. But she got pissed off when Ryan decided to file for spousal support and that is when those things you mention came into play. As far as this divorce goes the press is just going to pounce on any item about her, even all this BS with Pete Davidson. Every tabloid is trying to promote something between them but I think they just became good friends while shooting the film primarily because it looks like they were in almost every scene together.  Maybe it was a good thing she went to Germany to shoot TFA and get away from all the frenzy surrounding her.

• Like 2

Agreed  I think in her first divorce with Ryan she really felt bad about the break-up because it was her first marriage and she wanted it to last. But she got pissed off when Ryan decided to file for spousal support and that is when those things you mention came into play. As far as this divorce goes the press is just going to pounce on any item about her, even all this BS with Pete Davidson. Every tabloid is trying to promote something between them but I think they just became good friends while shooting the film primarily because it looks like they were in almost every scene together.  Maybe it was a good thing she went to Germany to shoot TFA and get away from all the frenzy surrounding her.

Totally agree!

Karl had a good weekend in Traverse City, Michigan.  A first in the trials ( on Ircos IV) and a first in the Main Grand Prix (on Caillou).  He’s been to a lot of events this year, and has won quite a few.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

Karl had a good weekend in Traverse City, Michigan.  A first in the trials ( on Ircos IV) and a first in the Main Grand Prix (on Caillou).  He’s been to a lot of events this year, and has won quite a few.  

Good to hear.

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

This whole divorce thing with Kaley and Karl just seems surreal to me, they announce Friday they are filing for divorce, basically there is nothing over the weekend, then the next week they both act like nothing happened, they both go on with their lives like the other doesn’t exist anymore.  The only thing we hear any emotion about is that Karl makes a casual statement that he doesn’t want to talk about it, while Kaley says absolutely nothing, even on Instagram where she pretty much tells about her whole life. Like I said, it seems surreal.

How come I feel I’m waiting for the ‘Bazzinga’.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SRAM said:

This whole divorce thing with Kaley and Karl just seems surreal to me, they announce Friday they are filing for divorce, basically there is nothing over the weekend, then the next week they both act like nothing happened, they both go on with their lives like the other doesn’t exist anymore.  The only thing we hear any emotion about is that Karl makes a casual statement that he doesn’t want to talk about it, while Kaley says absolutely nothing, even on Instagram where she pretty much tells about her whole life. Like I said, it seems surreal.

You are so right  Kaley is in Berlin filming TFA 2 and going out on the town with her "squad" as if she does not care. I recall she seemed more bummed out from her divorce with Ryan than now. What happened to "he's my horse guy", "he is perfect I am completely in love with him", "we were meant to be"  It seems to me that if you have this unconditional love for each other you find a way to overcome the obstacles and keep the marriage together. It does not look like they were willing to compromise or sacrifice anything to do that  Agreed, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

Guess the divorce has not effected his concentration too much

59 minutes ago, SRAM said:

This whole divorce thing with Kaley and Karl just seems surreal to me

If it was a ‘Bazzinga’, then a divorce lawyer would not be involved, and an application would not be submitted to the court. For a PR campaign, it is enough to start a rumor about a divorce. And the fact that they both behave calmly suggests that the divorce was negotiated a long time ago. And all their congratulations on Instagram were only in order not to attract the attention of the press prematurely. But if suddenly the divorce turns out to be a PR campaign before the filming of season 2, it will be more unpleasant for me than the news of the divorce itself.

• Like 2

One thing we have to remember is that Kaley is an actress. As her career goes along, we are finding she is a very good actress. Right now she is “playing” the role of a working woman immersed in her job, far away from home. From the looks of things, she is without her usual core support system (most particularly her sister Bri). I am sure that this is painful in a different way than with Ryan. There were many things that we will never know about with divorce no. 1 and whatever demons Ryan was dealing with. With Karl, I’m sure things have been happening for a while. As far as being loving toward each other on SM even recently, that could very well be true. They may still love each other “deeply” (we accept and believe that is true with Kaley and Johnny, why can’t that also be true with Kaley and Karl?). Note that (I have not looked since Saturday) that they are both present in each other’s Instagram feeds. Remember she totally erased Ryan immediately when they announced their separation.

As much as we love seeing her and love to be talking about her, we need to be patient and let things play out as they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

One thing we have to remember is that Kaley is an actress. As her career goes along, we are finding she is a very good actress. Right now she is “playing” the role of a working woman immersed in her job, far away from home. From the looks of things, she is without her usual core support system (most particularly her sister Bri). I am sure that this is painful in a different way than with Ryan. There were many things that we will never know about with divorce no. 1 and whatever demons Ryan was dealing with. With Karl, I’m sure things have been happening for a while. As far as being loving toward each other on SM even recently, that could very well be true. They may still love each other “deeply” (we accept and believe that is true with Kaley and Johnny, why can’t that also be true with Kaley and Karl?). Note that (I have not looked since Saturday) that they are both present in each other’s Instagram feeds. Remember she totally erased Ryan immediately when they announced their separation.

As much as we love seeing her and love to be talking about her, we need to be patient and let things play out as they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could be very true, Kaley commented on his IG account with hearts, over the last 24-hours, so they could be still friends after the filling of their divorce.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rosse said:

If it was a ‘Bazzinga’, then a divorce lawyer would not be involved, and an application would not be submitted to the court. For a PR campaign, it is enough to start a rumor about a divorce. And the fact that they both behave calmly suggests that the divorce was negotiated a long time ago. And all their congratulations on Instagram were only in order not to attract the attention of the press prematurely. But if suddenly the divorce turns out to be a PR campaign before the filming of season 2, it will be more unpleasant for me than the news of the divorce itself.

I kind of think you are right that the divorce has been in the works for awhile.  Karl left in February to go to Florida for an equestrian event and was gone for about  six weeks.  Then they both go to Kentucky together for a three week event. Karl then says that he is going to Michigan for another event and may be gone for awhile. (he was gone for six weeks again)  I sense that this was when Kaley became uneasy about all this time they were apart and they probably spoke about it. When he returned she made plans to go to NY to film the "Meet Cute" movie with Pete Davidson. I think she knew at the time the marriage was over and when she returned home filed for divorce.

I kind of think you are right that the divorce has been in the works for awhile.  Karl left in February to go to Florida for an equestrian event and was gone for about  six weeks.  Then they both go to Kentucky together for a three week event. Karl then says that he is going to Michigan for another event and may be gone for awhile. (he was gone for six weeks again)  I sense that this was when Kaley became uneasy about all this time they were apart and they probably spoke about it. When he returned she made plans to go to NY to film the "Meet Cute" movie with Pete Davidson. I think she knew at the time the marriage was over and when she returned home filed for divorce.

The more I think about it, you are probably right. She use to accompany him to these tournaments and even competed herself. I haven't seen her competing for a while. I guess their busy schedules  have made them drift apart. That's too bad as I thought they could make the marriage work.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

I read where Kaley sent Karl her congratulations for his wins in his tournament. Had some heart emojis. Great to see her support for him. I think it was in People.com. I read it in Google.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chucky said:

I read where Kaley sent Karl her congratulations for his wins in his tournament. Had some heart emojis. Great to see her support for him. I think it was in People.com. I read it in Google.

Yeah, there is still some love there

• Like 1

Well from Kaley’s Instagram she appears to have gotten back to California and home last night, though I’m not sure if her putting out she came home to her dogs has some hidden meaning.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Well from Kaley’s Instagram she appears to have gotten back to California and home last night, though I’m not sure if her putting out she came home to her dogs has some hidden meaning.

Don't know about the meaning, but she is suppose to be a presenter at the Emmy's Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Don't know about the meaning, but she is suppose to be a presenter at the Emmy's Sunday.

She might be attracting alot of paparazzi and interviewers for comments on her divorce unless she tells them it is off limits

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

You know after seeing that I was wondering when she posted congrats to Karl on his equestrian victory with heart emojis was she saying "I am sorry don't be mad at me" JMO

1 minute ago, Mario D. said:

She might be attracting alot of paparazzi and interviewers for comments on her divorce unless she tells them it is off limits

No matter what she says the paparazzi and interviewers will pester her for comments and pictures. No matter how frustrated she gets, she needs to keep smiling because they're looking to get those mad or upset looking pictures.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

You know after seeing that I was wondering when she posted congrats to Karl on his equestrian victory with heart emojis was she saying "I am sorry don't be mad at me" JMO

I sort have been wondering about her post, too.  Karl posts “Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. Been dealing with some stuff. But let’s walk and talk, drink and talk,”, while she is posting congratulations and heart emojis.  Doesn’t seem like they are in the same mind-set, does it?

• Like 1