Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

44 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I may be off base here but isn't it ironic that Kaley is filming The Flight Attendant 2 in California and can go home every night and Karl is in California at his ranch. Makes their divorce announcement that their career paths are going in different directions and they had not been together in a while kind of lame Also, Karl posts on his IG photos of his dogs, horses and garden while Kaley posts photos of her castmates and dogs as well. Think they are kind of missing each other and regret their decision? Kaley seems to be putting on a good face but also seems subdued in some photos.

The whole divorce seems a little weird, because the excuse they used for the divorce was the reason Kaley said previously that they both could deal with and made their marriage work.  Remember they had spent the first two years apart as much as together and neither of them seemed to have a problem, so either that was a big lie or what they are saying not is not exactly truthful.  It makes me wonder if there was some trigger for the whole thing that happened between their third wedding anniversary and their announcement of their divorce.

On a happier note, Kaley says on Instagram that she is going to be a guest star on Curb your Enthusiasm, I’m not a fan of the show but I would like to watch her on it.

• Like 1

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I may be off base here but isn't it ironic that Kaley is filming The Flight Attendant 2 in California and can go home every night and Karl is in California at his ranch. Makes their divorce announcement that their career paths are going in different directions and they had not been together in a while kind of lame Also, Karl posts on his IG photos of his dogs, horses and garden while Kaley posts photos of her castmates and dogs as well. Think they are kind of missing each other and regret their decision? Kaley seems to be putting on a good face but also seems subdued in some photos.

It does make you wonder.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SRAM said:

The whole divorce seems a little weird, because the excuse they used for the divorce was the reason Kaley said previously that they both could deal with and made their marriage work.  Remember they had spent the first two years apart as much as together and neither of them seemed to have a problem, so either that was a big lie or what they are saying not is not exactly truthful.  It makes me wonder if there was some trigger for the whole thing that happened between their third wedding anniversary and their announcement of their divorce.

On a happier note, Kaley says on Instagram that she is going to be a guest star on Curb your Enthusiasm, I’m not a fan of the show but I would like to watch her on it.

Agree there must have been some trigger for Kaley to file for divorce so suddenly or did she just beat Karl to the filing first?

Just watched Karl's latest walking and talking video. Besides looking  younger without the facial hair he also seems to have lost some weight. Could this divorce be taking a toll on him? Always thought that the facial hair made him look older. Wonder if that was Kaley's idea or it was because Kaley is about five years older than Karl?

Edited by Mario D.

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Always thought that the facial hair made him look older. Wonder if that was Kaley's idea or it was because Kaley is about five years older than Karl?

A very good question.

10 hours ago, SRAM said:

The whole divorce seems a little weird, because the excuse they used for the divorce was the reason Kaley said previously that they both could deal with and made their marriage work

Maybe the toll on their being apart so much changed their ability to continue to make it work. Who knows, we won't unless they tell us.

• Like 1

Reliable media write that Karl indicated in the divorce application that Kaley should return to him all the jewelry presented to her.

27 minutes ago, Rosse said:

Reliable media write that Karl indicated in the divorce application that Kaley should return to him all the jewelry presented to her.

Yeah, and I read that both have made that statement on their  divorce applications.

1 hour ago, Rosse said:

That probably means the engagement ring which I think was in excess of $65,000

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

That probably means the engagement ring which I think was in excess of $65,000

Quote from the media: "In court documents obtained by Us Weekly on Thursday, September 16, the equestrian, 30, requested “miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects” to be returned to him. He also asked to be given the “earnings and accumulations” that he made prior to and after the pair’s split".

Edited by Rosse

2 hours ago, Rosse said:

Quote from the media: "In court documents obtained by Us Weekly on Thursday, September 16, the equestrian, 30, requested “miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects” to be returned to him. He also asked to be given the “earnings and accumulations” that he made prior to and after the pair’s split".

The jewelry part being specifically addressed in the divorce filings does sound sort of personal, but to put it in perspective, her $65,000 ring probably cost less than any one of the horses they bought while together.  I wonder how they will split up the horses, does Kaley get the front half and Karl the hindquarters (LOL), because wouldn’t the horses be property acquired during their marriage, the jumping horses are valuable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

The jewelry part being specifically addressed in the divorce filings does sound sort of personal, but to put it in perspective, her $65,000 ring probably cost less than any one of the horses they bought while together.  I wonder how they will split up the horses, does Kaley get the front half and Karl the hindquarters (LOL), because wouldn’t the horses be property acquired during their marriage, the jumping horses are valuable.

I forgot all about the horses. They are valuable and quite expensive.

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

From what i understood they kept their barns and horses separate. She has her Big Bay City stable and he has Pomponio Ranches.  I believe Kaley has about nine horses she uses for jumping and I think Karl has many more than that as he breeds them as well

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Rosse said:

A request for the return of "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects" can very often mean family heirlooms.  If Karl had given her jewelry that belonged to the Cook family, it would be natural for him to ask for them back.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

A request for the return of "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects" can very often mean family heirlooms.  If Karl had given her jewelry that belonged to the Cook family, it would be natural for him to ask for them back.

Such an item as the return of family heirlooms is indicated in the marriage contract. We are talking about jewelry donated during the marriage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rosse said:

Such an item as the return of family heirlooms is indicated in the marriage contract. We are talking about jewelry donated during the marriage.

I have also read that Kaley took affront to some of these items even though it was stipulated in the pre-nup. She assumed these items were gifts not on loan to her.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 8:59 PM, Mario D. said:

I have also read that Kaley took affront to some of these items even though it was stipulated in the pre-nup. She assumed these items were gifts not on loan to her.

That'll probably worked out in the discussions and negotiations.