The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

why you have to sugar coat everything you said about Kaley's man? He got arrested for  drunk driving and the police found unprescribed  Adderall.

You want a definition for an unsuccessful tennis player look at his ATP page. If you need more explanation someone with his rankings is an unsuccessful tennis player. For proof of everything   I said you just have to do quick google search.

Yeah, he got caught for drunk driving. I don't approve of that, but what exactly does that have to do with his being a leech. Or is everyone who gets caught for a DUI a leech?

I notice you didn't provide any kind of support for any of your contentions. Just kind of gave up and say it's common knowledge. All this answer shows is you can't support any of your contentions.

You couldn't even provide a definition for an unsuccessful tennis player.

why you have to sugar coat everything you said about Kaley's man? He got arrested for  drunk driving

How is my saying he got caught for drunk driving and then saying I don't approve sugar coating it? How does getting a DUI make him a leech?

and the police found unprescribed  Adderall.

They did? What sort of sentence did he get for that?

You want a definition for an unsuccessful tennis player look at his ATP page.

Why is it so difficult for you to provide what you consider a definition of an unsuccessful tennis player?

If you need more explanation someone with his rankings is an unsuccessful tennis player. For proof of everything   I said you just have to do quick google search.

I have, he's been injured, he had surgery. Does having surgery to correct an injury equal unsuccessful to you? See, that's why I would like to understand exactly what you mean by unsuccessful. He's won a singles title. He's made over a million dollars in prize money. He's been ranked as high as 64th in the world. That hardly seems unsuccessful. His current ranking is a result of hurting his back and having surgery to correct that, limiting his play.

Just because I'm bored and I can't sleep.

After a quick search something that you could´ve have done and found if you were willing to:

Sweeting eventually faced multiple charges, but pleaded no contest to the DUI and was sentenced to probation and 50 hours of community service.

Lucky for Sweeting, he went pro the same year.

He got a deal.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Ryan-Sweeting.aspx

He was 64  for a very short time and not for long  in the top 100.  Go to the ranking history.  If he was from a country with no tennis tradition  probably would make those rankings mildly successful but he is American.  Do you know how many  American players have way better ranking history?  

I'm sure it helped that Ryan's mother is as successful as she is to help him get off. Obviously he got a deal. Is he a top tennis player in the world? No. Is he better than 99% percent of the world at tennis? Yes. Considering he made 2 million dollars in a eight year period that certainly more than most people(including myself. How about you?). Is he as rich as Kaley? Most people in the world aren't.

After a quick search something that you could´ve have done and found if you were willing to:

Sweeting eventually faced multiple charges, but pleaded no contest to the DUI and was sentenced to probation and 50 hours of community service.

Actually, I knew all that last year, when I did a google search. Which is why I asked what his sentence was FOR THE ADDERALL.

Lucky for Sweeting, he went pro the same year.

He got a deal.

Which reinforces my point. He was not convicted of possession of the adderall(it didn't even go to trial) and you did miss the dropping of the charges for the possession of pot. He got sentence based on the DUI alone. Which makes your mention of the adderall superfluous , it really has nothing to do with anything, especially with claiming he's a leech. You also have yet to show how the DUI makes him a leech.

He was 64  for a very short time and not for long  in the top 100.  Go to the ranking history.  If he was from a country with no tennis tradition  probably would make those rankings mildly successful but he is American.  Do you know how many  American players have way better ranking history?

And so, how many Americans don't even make it to 100? I'll give you a hint, the majority. What do you find so hard about making a specific definition? The question is really quite simple, what is an unsuccessful tennis career? You seem to think that Ryan's is, what specifically makes it so?

And what exactly is a way better ranking history? Higher than 64? How much higher? Longer on the ranking? How much longer? What if someone is on the rankings, but hasn't won a singles? You just claim he's unsuccessful, but don't want to define it, why? Is it because you know it undermines your argument?

Tripper:  as Nog asked, shouldn't the thread name be changed in light of Kaley new name?

Tripper:  as Nog asked, shouldn't the thread name be changed in light of Kaley new name?

It's now been done Kasey.  Tripper took care of it.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 2

Thanks, Tripper for renaming her thread to her new name!   :curtsey:

The Late Show with David Letterman will be re-running Kaley's interview on Thursday, March 20.

Edited by stardustmelody

He got a deal.

I agree that his ATP record does appear to be overly impressive. However, I do not think that qualifies him as a leech.  As for his DUI and drug possession, I do agree that it is very bad behavior but is there anything recently that he has done?  The story of his DUI goes back to 2006.  Also, IMO the National Enquier is not a legitimate news source but a tabloid.  

I will be watching to see how Sweeting does this year as the Tennis season gets started.  I know that he had a back injury last year.  So, you may be right, he may not be that good, but I will reserve judgment and see how he does in the next year or so.  Nontheless, I do not think that any of this classifies him as a leach.  I do not think that we know everything about him and Kaley seems to be pretty good at keeping things quiet when she wants.  

It doesn't really matter how we perceive their marriage, it is what works for them.  Kaley took to him quickly, so he might just meet all her needs in a mate and that is really what counts.  In every household, were two people work, there is usually someone who makes more than the other, is the other a leech?  Ryan's income, over the last few years, would be considered successful for normal people, but Kaley is a star, and as being a star her income is outrageous, so is it fair to compare them?

• Like 6

Thanks, Tripper for renaming her thread to her new name!   :curtsey:

The Late Show with David Letterman will be re-running Kaley's interview on Thursday, March 20.

Awesome, thanks Tripper!!

No problem. Thanks to Tensor for bringing this to my attention. :)

I will also be updating her cast bio and the polls on the main site to reflect her new name. I haven't got round to it yet but I will update the site.

• Like 3

I agree that his ATP record does appear to be overly impressive. However, I do not think that qualifies him as a leech.  As for his DUI and drug possession, I do agree that it is very bad behavior but is there anything recently that he has done?  The story of his DUI goes back to 2006.  Also, IMO the National Enquier is not a legitimate news source but a tabloid.  

I will be watching to see how Sweeting does this year as the Tennis season gets started.  I know that he had a back injury last year.  So, you may be right, he may not be that good, but I will reserve judgment and see how he does in the next year or so.  Nontheless, I do not think that any of this classifies him as a leach.

Here's the biggest problem with the claim he a leech and it's well known in the tennis world. If it was well known in the tennis world, either 1) Mike and Bob Bryan, a doubles team that's been ranked at number one for longer than any other team, held all four grand slam titles at the same time and have won gold medals in the Olympics, somehow didn't know this supposedly well known fact. Neither did their mother, who has coached ATP players. In addition, all the others on the tour that know the Bryans and their mother and somehow never managed to tell them this well known fact. Or, 2) The Bryans and their mother did know this well known fact, but are such douche bag close friends to Kaley (who they've known since she was a kid) that they introduced the two anyway and still haven't said anything to Kaley. Even after they engagement. Neither of those options seems very likely.

Yeah, the National Enquirer was part of that "Kaley is pregnant thing last fall that was "all over the internet" and she was going to announce it before the end of the year. We've seen how true that was, so claiming something is true, just because it's on the internet is totally bogus. But, haters are going to hate, even with no evidence. Has he been a saint? Hell no, none of us are, but that doesn't make him a leech and the problems he had with the DUI and the dropped charges for the other things have all been discussed before.

• Like 1

As Tensor had appropriately disproved, Ryan is not a leech. Of course he hasn't been as financially successful as Kaley has, but then again, few people are. However, when it comes to a couple, financial success means nothing, and what really matters is what they feel for each other, and what they are to each other. As long as Kaley thinks he's the one for her, and he thinks she's the one for him, nothing else should matter.

• Like 1

Tweet from Kaley

My new movie @AuthorsAnonFilm is on demand & @iTunesMovies today.  It's hilarious and I had a blast making it. Enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/authors-anonymous/id820797222

I really need to figure out how to receive tweets without draining my phone.

They look like they have fun together.  I do not know why some people have a problem with them.  I think they make a fine couple.  Also, we do not know what their everyday lives are like so are we really to say anything negative.  They do look like they would be fun to hang out with.

Edited by Oldnavy
  • Like 1

You should never try and guess about people and their personal lives. Most people would be shocked to know what goes on in the homes of your friends and family. Hey I was married for 6 yrs and BAM HE WANTED TO DATE BOYS. So yeah don't be surprised about anything just support what is good for them.

She's so cute.. :wub:

But he could stand to smile a little more often. In that one photo with them holding hands as they're leaving, he looks like he's about to go on a serial puppy kicking spree.