Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

That is definitely what she will have to do to keep everything, someone is going to have to help her training and maybe competing her horses to keep them active and fully trained to compete.  For Kaley though, she may be able to help train them during her down times but otherwise they be be just big pets for her until she is capable of riding in competition again.  Also, depending on how long she is away from competition, she might need some training to get back in shape to ride, I thought I read somewhere where she said jumping was hard on her back, if that is true then being away from it for a year or two, and getting older, is not going to make things better for her.

I’m sure there is and has been a full staff that trains, works and tends to the horses on a daily basis. With the number of horses she (and Karl at his stable) have it is much more than a hobby. And yes, as I mentioned before, even with the workouts and training she does, she right now is far from being in competitive shape.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, SRAM said:

That is definitely what she will have to do to keep everything, someone is going to have to help her training and maybe competing her horses to keep them active and fully trained to compete.  For Kaley though, she may be able to help train them during her down times but otherwise they be be just big pets for her until she is capable of riding in competition again.  Also, depending on how long she is away from competition, she might need some training to get back in shape to ride, I thought I read somewhere where she said jumping was hard on her back, if that is true then being away from it for a year or two, and getting older, is not going to make things better for her.

I believe she has many people to keep her horses fit and tend to her ranch. For one, there is Tracey Wade her trainer who will probably ride her horses in jumping events. As far as her physical condition goes it is true she pretty much gets worn out from her riding. That is probably why she uses that cupping procedure to mend her back. However, I think she really misses her horses and riding in events. She always said it was very therapeutic for her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, Mario D. said:

I believe she has many people to keep her horses fit and tend to her ranch. For one, there is Tracey Wade her trainer who will probably ride her horses in jumping events.

We call them her horses, but they actually belong (or are leased) to Big Bay City.  Tracey, as a partner there,  has ridden her horses in the past (Volcan, Escarlata this year for example) so I can see her riding them in the future .  Although, Neither Tracey or Kaley have entered any events since May.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Tensor said:

We call them her horses, but they actually belong (or are leased) to Big Bay City.  Tracey, as a partner there,  has ridden her horses in the past (Volcan, Escarlata this year for example) so I can see her riding them in the future .  Although, Neither Tracey or Kaley have entered any events since May.  

Thanks  Didn't know the horses were leased thought she owned them outright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mario D. said:

Thanks  Didn't know the horses were leased thought she owned them outright

She does eventually.  Leasing is one of those tax things, for the business. Big Bay will eventually buy it, and then she will buy it from Big Bay. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You don’t have to be a millionaire to use business.  I’ve used some accounting things when I was doing set design.  As an actress, my daughter would claim theatre tickets and makeup as expenses. You use the rules that are set.  
 

My neighbor has a plastic advertising wrap on his car.  He can deduct most of the cost of the lease as an advertising expense for his business. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

You don’t have to be a millionaire to use business.  I’ve used some accounting things when I was doing set design.  As an actress, my daughter would claim theatre tickets and makeup as expenses. You use the rules that are set.  
 

My neighbor has a plastic advertising wrap on his car.  He can deduct most of the cost of the lease as an advertising expense for his business. 

What I meant was that it seems to be a long way around to buy horses. She leases them on the business, then Big Bay company buys them and then she eventually buys them from the company

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

We call them her horses, but they actually belong (or are leased) to Big Bay City.  Tracey, as a partner there,  has ridden her horses in the past (Volcan, Escarlata this year for example) so I can see her riding them in the future .  Although, Neither Tracey or Kaley have entered any events since May.  

Leasing horses is something I’ve never heard before, but I guess if you can lease a Ford Mustang, you can lease a horse, after all they both are transportation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Leasing horses is something I’ve never heard before, but I guess if you can lease a Ford Mustang, you can lease a horse, after all they both are transportation.

I hadn't heard of it either, but one of the articles about her in one of the horse magazines a few years back  quoted her about leasing several of her horses.  I did some research and found that jumping horses can be expensive, and leasing is a way to lower the cost of ownership.  Not just for Kaley, but for other owners also.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rosse said:

I don't think she's sorry. This decision was not spontaneous, I'm sure. Kaley is rather rethinking.

 I never said she's sorry, just hurting. You can hurt without being sorry. I guess she can be sorry that her marriage didn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rosse said:

I don't think she's sorry. This decision was not spontaneous, I'm sure. Kaley is rather rethinking.

I think she is contemplating and maybe regretting a little her decision to divorce Karl. She probably is missing him and even though he does not post too much on his IG, he probably misses her as well. Their decision to divorce may not have been spontaneous but there was something that made her file for divorce so suddenly. I could be wrong, and I am more often than not, but i get the feeling they may reconcile before the divorce is finalized. Just a sense I have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I think she is contemplating and maybe regretting a little her decision to divorce Karl. She probably is missing him and even though he does not post too much on his IG, he probably misses her as well. Their decision to divorce may not have been spontaneous but there was something that made her file for divorce so suddenly. I could be wrong, and I am more often than not, but i get the feeling they may reconcile before the divorce is finalized. Just a sense I have.

Maybe, But, I don't think so. Whatever the reason for the divorce, I'm thinking it's permanent. But, like you, I could be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

 but i get the feeling they may reconcile before the divorce is finalized.

For me, it will only be like PR for the 2nd season of the movie Kaley. I would not even like to think about such a development. I don't want to be disappointed.

I don't really see them worrying about the divorce, in my opinion, they live an ordinary life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I think she is contemplating and maybe regretting a little her decision to divorce Karl. She probably is missing him and even though he does not post too much on his IG, he probably misses her as well. Their decision to divorce may not have been spontaneous but there was something that made her file for divorce so suddenly. I could be wrong, and I am more often than not, but i get the feeling they may reconcile before the divorce is finalized. Just a sense I have.

I’m not going to guess if they will reconcile or not, mostly because I don’t have a clue, but I do want to bring up something that could be possibly happening. If we accept their statement that they are divorcing because "Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions," then their divorce is not about them not caring about or loving each other anymore, it is about their lives taking completely different paths that makes their marriage not workable anymore.  It that case they are probably second guessing their decision during the divorce and probably feeling bad about it, but even then, when you get over the emotional part of the divorce and think about it logically nothing has changed for them and they still are going in different directions so their reasons for the divorce are still valid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

then their divorce is not about them not caring about or loving each other anymore, it is about their lives taking completely different paths that makes their marriage not workable anymore.  It that case they are probably second guessing their decision during the divorce and probably feeling bad about it, but even then, when you get over the emotional part of the divorce and think about it logically nothing has changed for them and they still are going in different directions so their reasons for the divorce are still valid.

That's true. Their schedules haven't changed a bit. She's still busy as is Karl. I don't see them slowing down any time soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, chucky said:

That's true. Their schedules haven't changed a bit. She's still busy as is Karl. I don't see them slowing down any time soon!

Have noticed that Kevin Smith is producing another film "Clerks Three" Wonder if he asked Penny (Kaley) if she wanted to audit for the  film   LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.