Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Have noticed that Kevin Smith is producing another film "Clerks Three" Wonder if he asked Penny (Kaley) if she wanted to audit for the  film   LOL

It would be funny if she did a small scene in the movie, like stars sometimes do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2021 at 10:15 PM, Tensor said:

In a gorilla suit, with a cheesy blond wig.  

Wonder if Kaley watched the Adele special last Sunday. I seem to recall reading that when she divorced Ryan she was feeling low and said she listened to Adele's song "Hello"  about 25 times

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if Kaley watched the Adele special last Sunday. I seem to recall reading that when she divorced Ryan she was feeling low and said she listened to Adele's song "Hello"  about 25 times

The one I found interesting, and possibly gave some insight to what she was feeling, was her post about Bird Set Free.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tensor said:

The one I found interesting, and possibly gave some insight to what she was feeling, was her post about Sia’s Free as a Bird.

I looked at the words for that song and if I relate them to her divorce it would appear that Karl was holding her down from what she wanted to accomplish and that would further infer that she thought he was controlling her because now she is free to do what she wants like a bird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I looked at the words for that song and if I relate them to her divorce it would appear that Karl was holding her down from what she wanted to accomplish and that would further infer that she thought he was controlling her because now she is free to do what she wants like a bird.

Oh, no.  That song was during the divorce from Ryan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Actually I think she maybe more talented than Kaley. She can sing, she is a choreographer/dancer, and now an actress. Multi-talented indeed

Different talents. Both very talented. Kaley's the better actress, Briana is the better singer. Their interests are pretty much different, Kaley's into horses and Briana's into dancing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, chucky said:

Different talents. Both very talented. Kaley's the better actress, Briana is the better singer. Their interests are pretty much different, Kaley's into horses and Briana's into dancing.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KALEY TODAY. SHE IS 36 YRS YOUNG AND LOOKING AS GORGEOUS AS EVER (per johnny)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

Yes, even Johnny broke the silence for congratulations.

2021-12-04_00-08-11.png.ab93d7e3cf4dfefba7367f68ad8c7b2e.png

2021-12-04_00-08-24.png.527613cc5d476184464db1a1c527f4c7.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

Yes  I think she is really bothered by this divorce and I hope it does not effect her  career and her life in general. I think her friends are trying to give her much love and support by throwing her a party and taking her to Disneyland but when you are alone and looking in the mirror the emotional cries come out. One thing that seemed to have boosted her a little was Johnny's post and most probably his call. She replied by tagging "Can't wait to hug you" which hopefully seems that maybe Johnny's words helped her and possibly they will meet in the future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

Agreed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From The Hollywood Reporter

The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual(ish) Women in Entertainment Power 100

Kaley Cuoco

Actor, Producer

What makes a post-sitcom success story so great is that it’s so rare. Cuoco, who was TV’s highest-paid actress on The Big Bang Theory, could have easily peaked with the CBS series. But she’s followed it up with a string of shrewd moves — most notably HBO Max’s The Flight Attendant, which she produced and stars in. Nine Emmy nominations later, she’s off to Iceland to film season two. That is, of course, after wrapping production on two buzzy movies: The Man From Toronto, with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson, and Meet Cute with Pete Davidson.

My alarm goes off at “5 a.m. (on workdays)” and I …

“Kiss every single pup, shower, eye cream, coffee.”

Lazy loaded image

Full ,article in the link>

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From The Hollywood Reporter

The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual(ish) Women in Entertainment Power 100

Kaley Cuoco

Actor, Producer

What makes a post-sitcom success story so great is that it’s so rare. Cuoco, who was TV’s highest-paid actress on The Big Bang Theory, could have easily peaked with the CBS series. But she’s followed it up with a string of shrewd moves — most notably HBO Max’s The Flight Attendant, which she produced and stars in. Nine Emmy nominations later, she’s off to Iceland to film season two. That is, of course, after wrapping production on two buzzy movies: The Man From Toronto, with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson, and Meet Cute with Pete Davidson.

My alarm goes off at “5 a.m. (on workdays)” and I …

“Kiss every single pup, shower, eye cream, coffee.”

Lazy loaded image

Full ,article in the link>

A well deserved accolade

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.