Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

then their divorce is not about them not caring about or loving each other anymore, it is about their lives taking completely different paths that makes their marriage not workable anymore.  It that case they are probably second guessing their decision during the divorce and probably feeling bad about it, but even then, when you get over the emotional part of the divorce and think about it logically nothing has changed for them and they still are going in different directions so their reasons for the divorce are still valid.

That's true. Their schedules haven't changed a bit. She's still busy as is Karl. I don't see them slowing down any time soon!

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, chucky said:

That's true. Their schedules haven't changed a bit. She's still busy as is Karl. I don't see them slowing down any time soon!

Have noticed that Kevin Smith is producing another film "Clerks Three" Wonder if he asked Penny (Kaley) if she wanted to audit for the  film   LOL

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Have noticed that Kevin Smith is producing another film "Clerks Three" Wonder if he asked Penny (Kaley) if she wanted to audit for the  film   LOL

That would be amazing. Even if the offer was in humor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

It would be funny if she did a small scene in the movie, like stars sometimes do.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 10:15 PM, Tensor said:

In a gorilla suit, with a cheesy blond wig.  

Wonder if Kaley watched the Adele special last Sunday. I seem to recall reading that when she divorced Ryan she was feeling low and said she listened to Adele's song "Hello"  about 25 times

6 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if Kaley watched the Adele special last Sunday. I seem to recall reading that when she divorced Ryan she was feeling low and said she listened to Adele's song "Hello"  about 25 times

The one I found interesting, and possibly gave some insight to what she was feeling, was her post about Bird Set Free.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tensor said:

The one I found interesting, and possibly gave some insight to what she was feeling, was her post about Sia’s Free as a Bird.

I looked at the words for that song and if I relate them to her divorce it would appear that Karl was holding her down from what she wanted to accomplish and that would further infer that she thought he was controlling her because now she is free to do what she wants like a bird.

19 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I looked at the words for that song and if I relate them to her divorce it would appear that Karl was holding her down from what she wanted to accomplish and that would further infer that she thought he was controlling her because now she is free to do what she wants like a bird.

Oh, no.  That song was during the divorce from Ryan.

51 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Oh, no.  That song was during the divorce from Ryan.

So True! If anything, Karl left her to follow her dreams, as he chased his dreams. Their marriage was just a casualty of their chasing their dreams.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 4:00 PM, chucky said:

I'm glad you agree. Just funning. 😄

Hey just read in Kaley's IG that her sister Briana might be getting her own show on HBOMAX called "Dead Boy Detectives" Another star in the family?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Actually I think she maybe more talented than Kaley. She can sing, she is a choreographer/dancer, and now an actress. Multi-talented indeed

Different talents. Both very talented. Kaley's the better actress, Briana is the better singer. Their interests are pretty much different, Kaley's into horses and Briana's into dancing.

7 hours ago, chucky said:

Different talents. Both very talented. Kaley's the better actress, Briana is the better singer. Their interests are pretty much different, Kaley's into horses and Briana's into dancing.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KALEY TODAY. SHE IS 36 YRS YOUNG AND LOOKING AS GORGEOUS AS EVER (per johnny)

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

Has anyone else noticed that KALEY has posted a couple times on Instagram that it is okay not to feel okay, even on your birthday?  it seems to me that something is really bothering her, and since her divorce is the major emotional thing that has happened to her in the last few months, I can only assume she is taking her divorce quite badly.  I hope her friends are seriously helping her because those recent posts sound like a cry for help to me.

Yes, even Johnny broke the silence for congratulations.

2021-12-04_00-08-11.png.ab93d7e3cf4dfefba7367f68ad8c7b2e.png

2021-12-04_00-08-24.png.527613cc5d476184464db1a1c527f4c7.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SRAM said:

Yes  I think she is really bothered by this divorce and I hope it does not effect her  career and her life in general. I think her friends are trying to give her much love and support by throwing her a party and taking her to Disneyland but when you are alone and looking in the mirror the emotional cries come out. One thing that seemed to have boosted her a little was Johnny's post and most probably his call. She replied by tagging "Can't wait to hug you" which hopefully seems that maybe Johnny's words helped her and possibly they will meet in the future.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

Agreed!