Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

From Variety

Fifth Annual Variety500 Unveiled: The 500 Most Important People in Global Media

2021 will be remembered as a year of profound change and disruption in the media business, which makes it all the more important that those in this industry who managed to stand out from the crowd are recognized.

The fifth annual Variety500 honors the 500 most influential and impactful executives and creatives working today, and one couldn’t be more different than the next. They hail from a range of different media sectors, job functions and continents. The full list can be found HERE

YES, NORMAN PRODUCTIONS

Kaley Cuoco

The funny thesp has pivoted from longtime series success into prestige dramedy and biopics while holding on to the reins.

 

 

 

 

 

Kaley Cuoco

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

From Variety

Fifth Annual Variety500 Unveiled: The 500 Most Important People in Global Media

2021 will be remembered as a year of profound change and disruption in the media business, which makes it all the more important that those in this industry who managed to stand out from the crowd are recognized.

The fifth annual Variety500 honors the 500 most influential and impactful executives and creatives working today, and one couldn’t be more different than the next. They hail from a range of different media sectors, job functions and continents. The full list can be found HERE

YES, NORMAN PRODUCTIONS

Kaley Cuoco

The funny thesp has pivoted from longtime series success into prestige dramedy and biopics while holding on to the reins.

 

 

 

 

 

Kaley Cuoco

She is certainly making a name for herself beyond her acting career. Kudos for her

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone else see her IG stories post today?   It was a picture of a billboard.  A message on the billboard, which was added to the picture to make it look like it was on the billboard, said:

Forgiveness is for you, remember that.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Anyone else see her IG stories post today?   It was a picture of a billboard.  A message on the billboard, which was added to the picture to make it look like it was on the billboard, said:

Forgiveness is for you, remember that.  

Yeah  I saw that and thought is she really hurting and regrets her decision to divorce or was that a shot at Karl. Meanwhile Karl laments he cannot take his dog with him to his next event which he is preparing for.This gets more puzzling each day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yeah  I saw that and thought is she really hurting and regrets her decision to divorce or was that a shot at Karl. Meanwhile Karl laments he cannot take his dog with him to his next event which he is preparing for.This gets more puzzling each day.

Yes, it is more puzzling each day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Tensor said:

Anyone else see her IG stories post today?   It was a picture of a billboard.  A message on the billboard, which was added to the picture to make it look like it was on the billboard, said:

Forgiveness is for you, remember that.  

Yes, I saw that too, a interesting post. This divorce doesn´t seem to be so easy as the divorce from Ryan. 

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Yes, I saw that too, a interesting post. This divorce doesn´t seem to be so easy as the divorce from Ryan. 

I'd agree with you, emotionally.   The actual process may be easier as Karl isn't contesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Tensor said:

I'd agree with you, emotionally.   The actual process may be easier as Karl isn't contesting.

But it still seems more emotional than the Ryan divorce. 

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently read an interview that Kaley gave to Playboy magazine back in 2011. Her answers to questions reflected how carefree and young she was. I also got the impression that she emulated her Penny character a little in real life.  And some answers you have to take at face value and surmise what is truth or fiction. She is very good at this of one-on-one interview. 

For instance she stated that men seem to be intimidated by her so she would have to take charge and go up to a cute guy and say "wanna go out" She wanted a guy who was as bold as she was She thinks it was sexy if a guy is in control.

Two, she spoke about Johnny Galecki and how she fell for him and that they had a connection immediately and thought let's just go for it and don't give a s...t. Which makes me think that tptb maybe told them to be low-key and not go public with their relationship. Even though she was a working actress at 16 she said she never did drugs, didn't have a drink until 21, but got a tattoo at 17. The most eye-opening quote she said was that she was dating a guy and he traveled cross-country just to have dinner with her and then had to leave the next day. She thought that was so sweet and a huge turn-on and was candid about how she showed her love and appreciation in many ways to him., She thought they might be doing that again sometime soon. Suffice it to say you can guess her many ways. 

This interview like I mentioned was in 2011 and I think she has matured drastically since then and probably would not do those things today. However, the one constant in her life is Johnny who always makes her laugh.....hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

This interview like I mentioned was in 2011 and I think she has matured drastically since then and probably would not do those things today. However, the one constant in her life is Johnny who always makes her laugh.....hard

Agreed. She has grown up and as you said, matured. Johnny is the one good constant in her life, especially with the loss of her Norman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, chucky said:

Agreed. She has grown up and as you said, matured. Johnny is the one good constant in her life, especially with the loss of her Norman.

Does anyone know who Willy V  is in Kaley's IG stories? Looks like a personal friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Kaley's IG post today she pays tribute to Zosia Mamet for her birthday and also for her friendship in staying with her when she was going through some emotional times these past few months. Apparently Kaley may have been in a  lower place after her divorce announcement than many people had thought. She was grateful that Zosia was there to encourage and comfort her and keep her focus. We have not heard too much about TFA 2 like we did for TFA 1 and hopefully Kaley's performance has not suffered because of her emotional situation. Maybe Johnny can take over for Zosia if they are as close as she says they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if you noticed, but Zosia had a bunch of Happy Birthday Balloons attached to a stall door.  Near the bottom was "Big Bay City."  So, it appears she's still at Kaley's. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

Don't know if you noticed, but Zosia had a bunch of Happy Birthday Balloons attached to a stall door.  Near the bottom was "Big Bay City."  So, it appears she's still at Kaley's. 

Good to hear she has company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mario D. said:

On Kaley's IG post today she pays tribute to Zosia Mamet for her birthday and also for her friendship in staying with her when she was going through some emotional times these past few months. Apparently Kaley may have been in a  lower place after her divorce announcement than many people had thought. She was grateful that Zosia was there to encourage and comfort her and keep her focus. We have not heard too much about TFA 2 like we did for TFA 1 and hopefully Kaley's performance has not suffered because of her emotional situation. Maybe Johnny can take over for Zosia if they are as close as she says they are.

I think every Johnny/Kaley fan would like it if Johnny would visit and stay with her for a while to provide her another friend during this time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I think every Johnny/Kaley fan would like it if Johnny would visit and stay with her for a while to provide her another friend during this time.

In fact, Johnny leads such a closed lifestyle, and he may be unrecognizable in the crowd, so no one can say for sure how often they meet and whether they met at all after Johnny's post congratulating Kaley. I see from Johnny's ex's Instagram that his son spent almost the whole of January with him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Rosse said:

In fact, Johnny leads such a closed lifestyle, and he may be unrecognizable in the crowd, so no one can say for sure how often they meet and whether they met at all after Johnny's post congratulating Kaley.

That's quite possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Rosse said:

In fact, Johnny leads such a closed lifestyle, and he may be unrecognizable in the crowd, so no one can say for sure how often they meet and whether they met at all after Johnny's post congratulating Kaley. I see from Johnny's ex's Instagram that his son spent almost the whole of January with him.

Think Johnny's priority now is his son and that is why he is still in Tennessee. But whenever he feels it is right and goes back to California to resume his career it is certain Kaley and Johnny will meet up and give her a shoulder to lean on. However, I think they probably have been communicating in some form: phone, video, skype, etc.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Think Johnny's priority now is his son and that is why he is still in Tennessee. But whenever he feels it is right and goes back to California to resume his career it is certain Kaley and Johnny will meet up and give her a shoulder to lean on. However, I think they probably have been communicating in some form: phone, video, skype, etc.

Most definitely! They keep in touch in good times and bad times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, chucky said:

Most definitely! They keep in touch in good times and bad times.

BTW  Kaley's new commercials for Priceline are out.  Ca-ching....... more money to add to her bank account!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

BTW Kaley's new commercials for Priceline are out.  Ca-ching....... more money to add to her bank account!

Pretty sure that's what she was thinking. 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 11:52 PM, chucky said:

Pretty sure that's what she was thinking. 😎

Saw a photo of Kaley taking a break from filming TFA 2 and smoking a cigarette. Have never seen her with a cigarette before and did not know that she smokes. I doubt it is a habit and is probably stressed out from the divorce and filming TFA 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...