The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Now that Kaley and Ryan have moved into their new house in Tarzana, Kaley has listed her Sherman Oaks house for $2.795 million:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2587363/Not-getting-bang-buck-Kaley-Cuoco-lists-luxury-Sherman-Oaks-home-market-just-slight-increase-purchasing-price-2010.html

Edited by vonmar

But he could stand to smile a little more often. In that one photo with them holding hands as they're leaving, he looks like he's about to go on a serial puppy kicking spree.

But he could stand to smile a little more often. In that one photo with them holding hands as they're leaving, he looks like he's about to go on a serial puppy kicking spree.

Yea if he is going to be a trophy husband you think he would have learned that fake smile by now.

Yea if he is going to be a trophy husband you think he would have learned that fake smile by now.

Something like that. :) The paparazzi are unforgiving, as is the judgmental public, and Kaley already gets enough flak from both as it is. Annoying and unfair as it may be, he's got to learn to slap on that ol' fake smile when they're out together, to keep the publicity wolves at bay.

They're gonna have to cover that tat when filming the show, or else explain why she's got 12/31/13 in Roman numberals on her back. :)

Well the reason for those characters on Penny is easy.  Penny is  commemorating the New Year's Eve kiss  with Zack.   XII (12)  XXXI(31) for the date of the party, X for the kiss (kisses (X) hugs (O)) , and III (3) for the number of years that Zack and Penny were married.  

• Like 3

Well the reason for those characters on Penny is easy.  Penny is  commemorating the New Year's Eve kiss  with Zack.   XII (12)  XXXI(31) for the date of the party, X for the kiss (kisses (X) hugs (O)) , and III (3) for the number of years that Zack and Penny were married.  

Uh-huh. ;)

Uh-huh. ;)

Sorry, the explanation popped into my mind and I couldn't resist.  The problem with writing, idea pop into my mind and I have to put it out there.  

Sorry, the explanation popped into my mind and I couldn't resist.  The problem with writing, idea pop into my mind and I have to put it out there.  

Of course. :) They'll probably just cover it up with her usual outfits, or makeup if her bare back has to be exposed for whatever reason.

Of course. :) They'll probably just cover it up with her usual outfits, or makeup if her bare back has to be exposed for whatever reason.

Well, they weren't worried about her other tat in the two episodes where it was visible, although ti wasn't really very noticeable and wasn't shown for very long.  This one is a bit bigger and would be more visible with any kind of low back garment.  As for covering it, see Jolie, Angelina.  ;)

Like this cute photo of Kaley and Ryan from their game this weekend:

Bjg_ZeFCIAAChj4.jpg

Oh, my God, he's SMILING! Quick, get the EMTs, just in case his face cracks from the strain! ;):biggrin:

Edited by Martin Pollard

Briana performing at Sardi's and Kaley/Ryan cheering her on

tumblr_n32y6ayECV1rffyeho1_500.jpg    preview.jpg?wm=api

A pretty photo of her from the evening

tumblr_n32yqyWzvW1rffyeho1_500.jpg

Having fun with Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls):

tumblr_n32z6nXZ4T1srxnd0o1_400.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1