Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

3 hours ago, chucky said:

As I have said,  you are a wealth of knowledge, or you looked it up. Either way,  thanks for the info.😂

At some point I look it up.  Like I know, in California, there is at least a six month wait from the time of initial filing for divorce before it can become final.  I know that from 2015-16 when Kaley got her first divorce.  Anything on the current divorce I would have to look up.  The hard part is trying to find exactly where the information is at.  For instance, if you want to see their filing, or what any ruling have been, you have to go to various places within the Los Angeles County Court system to find the records.

Once I learn or know something, I can recall most of it, with minimal effort. And, for those things I can't recall, my memory is good enough that I can remember various things that something that can get me close enough that I am able to look up the information.  To be honest though, I'm starting to lose that a little bit.  

• Like 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Tensor said:

At some point I look it up.  Like I know, in California, there is at least a six month wait from the time of initial filing for divorce before it can become final.  I know that from 2015-16 when Kaley got her first divorce.  Anything on the current divorce I would have to look up.  The hard part is trying to find exactly where the information is at.  For instance, if you want to see their filing, or what any ruling have been, you have to go to various places within the Los Angeles County Court system to find the records.

Once I learn or know something, I can recall most of it, with minimal effort. And, for those things I can't recall, my memory is good enough that I can remember various things that something that can get me close enough that I am able to look up the information.  To be honest though, I'm starting to lose that a little bit.  

Another result of the age conundrum. I feel that I am happy if I remember what I ate for breakfast.😂

58 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Been there......maybe we should take Prevagen!

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Are the court records that readily available?  You cannot read the specifics of the divorce decree correct?

12 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Are the court records that readily available?  You cannot read the specifics of the divorce decree correct?

Yes, they are that readily available, and yes the specifics of the divorce decree are normally available.  They are public records and there are people, institutions, or government departments that need the information.  Some of the records require payment for the court system to provide them (got to pay the people that work there).  

Now, having said they are normally available, some things are automatically sealed.  The entire divorce case will be sealed if there are adoption or paternity questions.  Parts of the divorce records such as  health,  identity of minor children, abuse are all automatically sealed within the divorce paperwork.  The individuals can request other things, such as financial records,  be sealed, if the judge determines those records have nothing to do with the divorce.  

Also, in a case such as Kaley and Karl's divorce, neither of them is fighting about who gets what and they have a prenup.   Basically, in this case, the divorce decree will mention that division of property will be done in accordance with the pre-nuptial agreement, but nothing about the specifics of that agreement will be released.   Some things about payments and community property might be in there (That's how the various rag papers found out how much Kaley paid Ryan's physicians and the part about allowing him to keep all the coupons he has on him 😂 ). Those things were in their divorce decree and the magazines paid to find it out.

If Kaley and Karl both agreed to sell the house,  the sale of the house may be mentioned in the decree, but the specifics of the sale may not, as it would not really be part of the divorce.  Or, if there is a clause in both prenups, concerning what to do with community property, there may not be anything more than granting the divorce, with property division being in accordance with  the prenup.. 

Chucky, if you've read this far, this is a case of knowing a little bit, but knowing where to look up a lot of it, just to make sure the information was correct. 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yes, they are that readily available, and yes the specifics of the divorce decree are normally available.  They are public records and there are people, institutions, or government departments that need the information.  Some of the records require payment for the court system to provide them (got to pay the people that work there).  

Now, having said they are normally available, some things are automatically sealed.  The entire divorce case will be sealed if there are adoption or paternity questions.  Parts of the divorce records such as  health,  identity of minor children, abuse are all automatically sealed within the divorce paperwork.  The individuals can request other things, such as financial records,  be sealed, if the judge determines those records have nothing to do with the divorce.  

Also, in a case such as Kaley and Karl's divorce, neither of them is fighting about who gets what and they have a prenup.   Basically, in this case, the divorce decree will mention that division of property will be done in accordance with the pre-nuptial agreement, but nothing about the specifics of that agreement will be released.   Some things about payments and community property might be in there (That's how the various rag papers found out how much Kaley paid Ryan's physicians and the part about allowing him to keep all the coupons he has on him 😂 ). Those things were in their divorce decree and the magazines paid to find it out.

If Kaley and Karl both agreed to sell the house,  the sale of the house may be mentioned in the decree, but the specifics of the sale may not, as it would not really be part of the divorce.  Or, if there is a clause in both prenups, concerning what to do with community property, there may not be anything more than granting the divorce, with property division being in accordance with  the prenup.. 

Chucky, if you've read this far, this is a case of knowing a little bit, but knowing where to look up a lot of it, just to make sure the information was correct. 🙂

Very educational. As always,  I learn a lot from your posting. Is your area getting any of this weather? I swear it almost feels like Hurricane season.😄

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

As Chucky mentioned you are a wealth of information and thank you for sharing.  As the sale of the house was kind of sudden (to fans at least) assume they both agreed to the sale before the final decree of divorce. Wonder if Kaley really wanted to sell the house as she put her own touches in the decor (not as much as her previous house) and  it seemed she truly loved living there.

Tensor

How much real estate does Kaley really own, I read something, a while back, that she still owned that first place she lived in, when she started TBBT, before she moved into that place she lived with Ryan, when she first met him.  Also, does Big Bay have room for her to live, is it set up that way, to be a residence, too.

Inquiring minds need to know, (lol).

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Tensor

How much real estate does Kaley really own, I read something, a while back, that she still owned that first place she lived in, when she started TBBT, before she moved into that place she lived with Ryan, when she first met him.  Also, does Big Bay have room for her to live, is it set up that way, to be a residence, too.

Tensor can probably give you more info on this but as far as I know she has the BBC ranch in Hidden Valley, a condo in North Hollywood and a beach house in Santa Barbara

6 hours ago, chucky said:

Very educational. As always,  I learn a lot from your posting. Is your area getting any of this weather? I swear it almost feels like Hurricane season.😄

No,  we’re not getting any of the severe stuff.  We get some rain, but nothing severe.  It seems the fronts lose their power by the time they get her. We’re in between our winter pattern of severe weather from fronts and our summer pattern of severe afternoon thunderstorms. 

44 minutes ago, Tensor said:

No,  we’re not getting any of the severe stuff.  We get some rain, but nothing severe.  It seems the fronts lose their power by the time they get her. We’re in between our winter pattern of severe weather from fronts and our summer pattern of severe afternoon thunderstorms. 

Good to hear about the most recent storms. We got some heavy rain and some wind. 

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Tensor can probably give you more info on this but as far as I know she has the BBC ranch in Hidden Valley, a condo in North Hollywood and a beach house in Santa Barbara

I think it is the condo in North Hollywood that I heard she still has.  I didn’t know she had a beach house in Santa Barbara, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post something about it, does she even go there, anymore?

25 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Hi. Long time no see. ;)

Here's an article from glamour.com I'd like to share with you.

Kaley Cuoco Isn’t Holding Back

There are also pictures from the article on Kaley's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVXCS5rww1/

A very revealing portrait of her life this past year. I assumed she had issues within her marriage but did not know how deep her struggles were. She is definitely a complicated person. Hope that she gets whatever happiness and true love she is seeking.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

A very revealing portrait of her life this past year. I assumed she had issues within her marriage but did not know how deep her struggles were. She is definitely a complicated person. Hope that she gets whatever happiness and true love she is seeking.

I still don´t understand why this had to end with a divorce, she clearly still loves Karl. 

Yes, she´s an workaholic, but that must be something you can change with some therapy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I still don´t understand why this had to end with a divorce, she clearly still loves Karl. 

Yes, she´s an workaholic, but that must be something you can change with some therapy. 

True,  but was Karl willing to wait? Who knows why the divorce as Kaley and Karl aren't talking. Maybe eventually the reasons will surface. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think the main factor was that Karl wanted a marriage with eventually a family and Kaley wanted a career. But it seems neither one wanted to compromise to keep the marriage intact. And when she says she made some mistakes in her relationships she probably meant this one with Karl.  Does this sound like S12 E3 of TBBT "Procreation Calculation" when Penny told Leonard she did not want children and he did. But Leonard stayed.........Karl didn't.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I think the main factor was that Karl wanted a marriage with eventually a family and Kaley wanted a career. But it seems neither one wanted to compromise to keep the marriage intact. And when she says she made some mistakes in her relationships she probably meant this one with Karl.  Does this sound like S12 E3 of TBBT "Procreation Calculation" when Penny told Leonard she did not want children and he did. But Leonard stayed.........Karl didn't.

You could be right, Kaley clearly put her career before her marriage and Karl probably wanted a family. 

22 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

You could be right, Kaley clearly put her career before her marriage and Karl probably wanted a family. 

Agreed!

21 minutes ago, NeckShotLime said:

Seems to me they both put their careers before their marriage 

Most probably so.

12 hours ago, SRAM said:

Tensor

That first place was in Sherman Oaks, but she sold that, soon after buying and moving into the Tarzana place with Ryan (an interesting aside, one of the street views of that house shows Kaley getting some sore of envelope.  My guess would be one of the scripts as they are delivered late afternoon, which it appears to be, when they on their hiatus week).   As mentioned before, she owns the condo in North Hollywood, the house in Santa Barbara, the Hidden Hills house and the ranch in Hidden Valley.  I've also see reports of her trusts owning some commercial properties in and near Los Angeles. 

From comments I've seen in print, Bri has used the Santa Barbara house in the past and Kaley admitted to previously using it on weekends as a sort of getaway.    

Yes, it appears there is a place on the ranch that has room for her, call it a small bungalow.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Tensor said:

That first place was in Sherman Oaks, but she sold that, soon after buying and moving into the Tarzana place with Ryan (an interesting aside, one of the street views of that house shows Kaley getting some sore of envelope.  My guess would be one of the scripts as they are delivered late afternoon, which it appears to be, when they on their hiatus week).   As mentioned before, she owns the condo in North Hollywood, the house in Santa Barbara, the Hidden Hills house and the ranch in Hidden Valley.  I've also see reports of her trusts owning some commercial properties in and near Los Angeles. 

From comments I've seen in print, Bri has used the Santa Barbara house in the past and Kaley admitted to previously using it on weekends as a sort of getaway.    

Yes, it appears there is a place on the ranch that has room for her, call it a small bungalow.  

Thanks for the info, my friend. 

13 hours ago, SRAM said:

Tensor

We so do need to know. 😂

On 4/14/2022 at 8:51 PM, Swedish Chef said:

Not to mention that Kaley is 5 years older than Karl, so her biological clock is probably ticking to the end of what's considered safe for child bearing

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, son-goku5 said:

Not to mention that Kaley is 5 years older than Karl, so her biological clock is probably ticking to the end of what's considered safe for child bearing

All things considered, she may not want children. Of course that's just speculation on my part. 😂

• Like 2