Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, chucky said:

So true. I just hope that she thinks long and hard about her future. So far she's had, according to  her,  two perfect guys. I don't think she could handle another failed marriage. 

I doubt it.

My switch went off when I watched a video where she was shown excerpts from her roles, and she repeated her dialogues. And when she was shown a scene from the Big Bang, where she confesses her love to Leonard, Kaley unexpectedly said that she was thinking about a  flash mob at that time, I was amazed. Not so long ago, she was saying how magical this scene was for her.  When she felt that all the cameras and the audience disappeared, and she merged with the role. How is it? I can't understand it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rosse said:

I doubt it.

My switch went off when I watched a video where she was shown excerpts from her roles, and she repeated her dialogues. And when she was shown a scene from the Big Bang, where she confesses her love to Leonard, Kaley unexpectedly said that she was thinking about a  flash mob at that time, I was amazed. Not so long ago, she was saying how magical this scene was for her.  When she felt that all the cameras and the audience disappeared, and she merged with the role. How is it? I can't understand it.

 

Who knows what lurks in people's minds. Only the person thinking those thoughts know for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rosse said:

I doubt it.

My switch went off when I watched a video where she was shown excerpts from her roles, and she repeated her dialogues. And when she was shown a scene from the Big Bang, where she confesses her love to Leonard, Kaley unexpectedly said that she was thinking about a  flash mob at that time, I was amazed. Not so long ago, she was saying how magical this scene was for her.  When she felt that all the cameras and the audience disappeared, and she merged with the role. How is it? I can't understand it.

 

Yes I heard say that as well about thinking of the flash mob.  I don't believe she meant it as both  her and Johnny  always said this was a special scene. Even producer Molaro recounted the scene at comic-con and said it was perfect so I just don't think that was true.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yes I heard say that as well about thinking of the flash mob.  I don't believe she meant it as both  her and Johnny  always said this was a special scene. Even producer Molaro recounted the scene at comic-con and said it was perfect so I just don't think that was true.

Personally I  don't think it was true either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mario D. said:

 I just don't think that was true.

That's what I don't understand. And this lie bothers me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rosse said:

That's what I don't understand. And this lie bothers me. 

It is what it is and after a lot of thought, to me it is not that big of a deal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rosse said:

That's what I don't understand. And this lie bothers me. 

IDK if I would call it a lie  Think she was trying to embellish her response to the scene

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, this is an exaggeration.  We are talking about an entertainment program, something like a quiz, and not an interview, such as the last one in Glamour.  I don't think Kaley wants to talk about her true feelings while playing the guesswork game "where does this quote come from".  There are other occasions for such confessions.  I completely agree with Mario D. The story of the flashmoba is not a big deal.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Padme86 said:

In my opinion, this is an exaggeration.  We are talking about an entertainment program, something like a quiz, and not an interview, such as the last one in Glamour.  I don't think Kaley wants to talk about her true feelings while playing the guesswork game "where does this quote come from".  There are other occasions for such confessions.  I completely agree with Mario D. The story of the flashmoba is not a big deal.

Agreed. It's not a big deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, chucky said:

Well, seems her new guy is getting acquainted with her animal family. Wonder if he's going to move in soon?

Thought he might have moved in already. He has been there all week.  And didn't those PDA  photos with Tom look familiar? Wonder if he is a horse guy?  You know her mantra "Must love dogs and horses"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Thought he might have moved in already. He has been there all week.  And didn't those PDA  photos with Tom look familiar? Wonder if he is a horse guy?  You know her mantra "Must love dogs and horses"

Yeah, I agree. Hopefully she's not moving that fast. She needs to go slowly and make sure this time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NeckShotLime said:

She's an impulsive and passionate woman so rushing into things is her M.O ( i'm not judging ). We don't know if she's already thinking " long term" with Tom P, it coud be that both want companionship and a bit of fun for now. We'll see. 

As you said we'll see. She has stated she will not get married again. She's just looking for a long term relationship. Maybe he is as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NeckShotLime said:

She's an impulsive and passionate woman so rushing into things is her M.O ( i'm not judging ). We don't know if she's already thinking " long term" with Tom P, it coud be that both want companionship and a bit of fun for now. We'll see. 

I agree she needs companionship but this is a pattern she has made for herself. Didn't she do the same thing with Ryan when she met Karl?  Sure hope this one lasts  as this guy Tom seems a genuine, likable fellow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I agree she needs companionship but this is a pattern she has made for herself. Didn't she do the same thing with Ryan when she met Karl?  Sure hope this one lasts  as this guy Tom seems a genuine, likable fellow.

Hopefully it will last. I'm also hoping she has learned her lesson in falling fast and hard. She deserves happiness. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, chucky said:

Hopefully it will last. I'm also hoping she has learned her lesson in falling fast and hard. She deserves happiness. 

Looking at her latest pics it seems she likes guys that have beards.  If I recall Ryan Sweeting had a beard when he was with her, Karl grew a beard when married to her and then shaved it off when they divorced, I think even Johnny had a beard when dating her - although off screen, and now Tom Pelphrey has one while dating Kaley. Guess she likes the tickle the beard gives her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Looking at her latest pics it seems she likes guys that have beards.  If I recall Ryan Sweeting had a beard when he was with her, Karl grew a beard when married to her and then shaved it off when they divorced, I think even Johnny had a beard when dating her - although off screen, and now Tom Pelphrey has one while dating Kaley. Guess she likes the tickle the beard gives her

Probably so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, there seems to be more pictures of the couple being released. 

Yeah, one of the pics shows Kaley's new tattoo of a heart on her pinky finger.  Supposedly she was encouraged to do this for her new beau Tom Pelphrey!  Love endures

  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yeah, one of the pics shows Kaley's new tattoo of a heart on her pinky finger.  Supposedly she was encouraged to do this for her new beau Tom Pelphrey!  Love endures

Love definitely endures!😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...