The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

That dress made her look pregnant but in the tennis pictures her stomach is flat as ever. So no I think not.

That dress made her look pregnant but in the tennis pictures her stomach is flat as ever. So no I think not.

I desparately need a sarcasm sign.

• Like 1

I desparately need a sarcasm sign.

No you don't. I didn't take you seriously.

She looks beautiful. I am surprised to hear she got breast implants at 18, they have always looked very natural (slightly uneven, which is normal) to me.

I feel like breast implants get a bad rap because people aren't thinking about the modern day implants. Also, bc people like to hate and judge other people's personal decisions. I have a few friends with good ones, like Kaley, and they can really be beautiful and near impossible to tell the difference (even feel the same!).

The last page made me feel sad for Kaley. I've read those disgusting comments people say about her, and it must have been so painful for her to read that, which she even admits. Glad she has such a strong support system and people who love her.

• Like 1

lol what

tumblr_n37sxvNnjG1t0vvhlo1_500.jpg

I was looking at that on instagram. The taping this week airs before the Proton episode, will we have a hair inconsistency? Probably not, wigs are available. She should have waited until next weekend, they could have wrote it in to the 7.23 as a change for her acting.

• Like 1

I think her hair may be cute short.  It is sort of messy there, but I think I am going to like it.   Actually maybe they will write in a line in the one they tape on Tuesday about her hair having to be cut for a role she is taking.  

• Like 1

I think her hair may be cute short.  It is sort of messy there, but I think I am going to like it.   Actually maybe they will write in a line in the one they tape on Tuesday about her hair having to be cut for a role she is taking.

Yeah, but Proton, where her hair is long will air after the show that tapes Tuesday.

They have extensions for Penny anyway, I can tell that her hair isn't that long in  just a few episodes. :p

Anyway.. remembering that time that Penny said the psychic told her if she cuts her hair she'll get a commercial. 

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 4

I feel like breast implants get a bad rap because people aren't thinking about the modern day implants. Also, bc people like to hate and judge other people's personal decisions. I have a few friends with good ones, like Kaley, and they can really be beautiful and near impossible to tell the difference (even feel the same!).

The last page made me feel sad for Kaley. I've read those disgusting comments people say about her, and it must have been so painful for her to read that, which she even admits. Glad she has such a strong support system and people who love her.

They are much safer than they used to be.  Unlike some people that get them, hers aren't too big; they're just right for her body size/shape.

I'll have to see if I can find a copy, but what are people saying about her?  I think she's a great actress and she seems like a very nice person IRL.

tumblr_n381kpt8hP1qdz44io1_400.jpgtumblr_n381kpt8hP1qdz44io2_400.jpg

I have the Kid's Choice Awards ready to record!  My son said he wanted to watch it especially since Kaley and Jim will be there, LOL.

Yeah, but Proton, where her hair is long will air after the show that tapes Tuesday.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe her hair is up in a bun for most if not all of the episode, so maybe they could justify it that way

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe her hair is up in a bun for most if not all of the episode, so maybe they could justify it that way

They can always use extensions and/or a wig.  I have a friend that makes them for the theatre and you can't tell the difference between the actor's natural hair and the wig.

You know Nick either tells people presenting and whatnot there is a chance they're going to get slimed or the presenters and others just know it because that's what happens at the KCA.

I remember watching 'You Can't Do That on Television' when people were slimed all.the.time.  Good memories.

• Like 1