Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Curious that Kaley has not posted much in the past week. She must be very busy moving into her new home or possibly doing commercial work. I guess we are use to her posting something everyday,,,,she has spoiled us.

We are so spoiled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From People

Kaley Cuoco Is Pregnant! Actress Expecting Baby Girl with Tom Pelphrey: 'Beyond Blessed'

Kaley Cuoco is going to be a mom!

The Flight Attendant actress, 36, is expecting her first baby, a daughter, with actor boyfriend Tom Pelphrey, the couple announced in separate Instagram posts on Tuesday.

Cuoco shared a series of sweet photos with Pelphrey on her page, including photos of an inside of a cake with pink frosting to reveal they are expecting a baby girl.

She also featured pictures of her baby bump as well as some different baby onesie outfits and a heartwarming shot of her holding up a positive pregnancy test while the couple looks lovingly at one another.

<full article & pictures in the link>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

The article also says they might be already married, since they are wearing wedding rings, too!  How long has she been with Tom now? 

They have been together since early April......a little over six months. The big question is how long has she been pregnant. According to her IG she was pregnant when filming "Role Play" in Germany. And by having a baby bump and knowing the sex of the baby she would have to be  at least three months along. So wonder if this was a Penny/Leonard accident or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

They have been together since early April......a little over six months. The big question is how long has she been pregnant. According to her IG she was pregnant when filming "Role Play" in Germany. And by having a baby bump and knowing the sex of the baby she would have to be  at least three months along. So wonder if this was a Penny/Leonard accident or not?

Good question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

They have been together since early April......a little over six months. The big question is how long has she been pregnant. According to her IG she was pregnant when filming "Role Play" in Germany. And by having a baby bump and knowing the sex of the baby she would have to be  at least three months along. So wonder if this was a Penny/Leonard accident or not?

So, using this time line and by my calculation, she dated Tom for just over 3-months before deciding to have a child with him.  Since she has gone 36-years without getting pregnant, and being married twice during that time, I sort of think this is no accident.  This just seems like the most impulsive thing she has done to date, especially since she stated she would never get married again just a little while back, I really wish her well but I can’t help but think she hasn’t known Tom long enough to marry him and definitely not long enough to have a child with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, SRAM said:

So, using this time line and by my calculation, she dated Tom for just over 3-months before deciding to have a child with him.  Since she has gone 36-years without getting pregnant, and being married twice during that time, I sort of think this is no accident.  This just seems like the most impulsive thing she has done to date, especially since she stated she would never get married again just a little while back, I really wish her well but I can’t help but think she hasn’t known Tom long enough to marry him and definitely not long enough to have a child with him.

I can see your point. But,  what can we say? Hopefully she has thought this through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, SRAM said:

So, using this time line and by my calculation, she dated Tom for just over 3-months before deciding to have a child with him.  Since she has gone 36-years without getting pregnant, and being married twice during that time, I sort of think this is no accident.  This just seems like the most impulsive thing she has done to date, especially since she stated she would never get married again just a little while back, I really wish her well but I can’t help but think she hasn’t known Tom long enough to marry him and definitely not long enough to have a child with him.

I agree  She is an enigma  She has been with many guys and married twice without getting pregnant so I would tend to agree this was no accident. And my thinking is she might have been pregnant before she left for Berlin to begin filming. Maybe that is why Tom went with her. But what really gets me is that when she divorced Karl there was speculation that one of the factors for their split was that he wanted to start a family and she felt her career was more important at the time. If that was true than this was a real kick in the stomach to Karl.Anyway it is not for us to judge and she seems happy and Tom is "the love of her life"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I agree  She is an enigma  She has been with many guys and married twice without getting pregnant so I would tend to agree this was no accident. And my thinking is she might have been pregnant before she left for Berlin to begin filming. Maybe that is why Tom went with her. But what really gets me is that when she divorced Karl there was speculation that one of the factors for their split was that he wanted to start a family and she felt her career was more important at the time. If that was true than this was a real kick in the stomach to Karl.Anyway it is not for us to judge and she seems happy and Tom is "the love of her life"

If you turn that speculation theory around and base their split now because she wanted a baby and Karl didn’t, everything makes more sense from their breakup to her being pregnant now.  Concerning Tom, I have to believe he is “ the love of her life” because they are still in the honeymoon part of their early relationship, she seems to me to be acting the same way with Tom as she did with Ryan, only the getting pregnant seems to be taking it to a new level.  Don’t get me wrong, I wish the best for her, but I can’t help but feel she is repeating some of her past mistakes, however, that said, she is very capable of raising a baby by herself, she can definitely afford a 24/7 nanny if Tom doesn’t work out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

If you turn that speculation theory around and base their split now because she wanted a baby and Karl didn’t, everything makes more sense from their breakup to her being pregnant now.  Concerning Tom, I have to believe he is “ the love of her life” because they are still in the honeymoon part of their early relationship, she seems to me to be acting the same way with Tom as she did with Ryan, only the getting pregnant seems to be taking it to a new level.  Don’t get me wrong, I wish the best for her, but I can’t help but feel she is repeating some of her past mistakes, however, that said, she is very capable of raising a baby by herself, she can definitely afford a 24/7 nanny if Tom doesn’t work out.

I guess I was looking at it from one point of view, but if she wanted to have a baby how would she have managed that with her very busy schedule. I think and I guess she does too that Tom is the man for her. He was never married and maybe the time is right for him as well. Wonder if this will make her change her stance on marriage as Tom will probably want the baby to take his name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By scrubbed I mean she’s deleted all but 11 posts.  A couple are related to Smirnoff, a couple are related to her acting and producing work, and the rest are related to Tom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tensor said:

By scrubbed I mean she’s deleted all but 11 posts.  A couple are related to Smirnoff, a couple are related to her acting and producing work, and the rest are related to Tom. 

What do you think this means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I don’t even have a guess for you. 

If I have to venture a guess it would be she wants to show more pics of her and Tom and probably  her pregnancy journey. Someone posted that they saw what seemed like wedding bands on them. Do you think they got married as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Mario D. said:

If I have to venture a guess it would be she wants to show more pics of her and Tom and probably  her pregnancy journey. Someone posted that they saw what seemed like wedding bands on them. Do you think they got married as well?

I hesitate to say that.  Johnny was thought to have gotten married, because some saw what they thought were wedding rings, when he and Alaina were in Vegas.   So, until they confirm it, I’ll remain skeptical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

If I have to venture a guess it would be she wants to show more pics of her and Tom and probably  her pregnancy journey. Someone posted that they saw what seemed like wedding bands on them. Do you think they got married as well?

I was wondering that, too.

 

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I hesitate to say that.  Johnny was thought to have gotten married, because some saw what they thought were wedding rings, when he and Alaina were in Vegas.   So, until they confirm it, I’ll remain skeptical. 

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.