Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Just noticed something in the photo with their NYG uniform shirts. The numbers they are wearing: Kaley= 30, her birthday Nov. 30,  Tom = 28 his birthday July 28, the onesie she is holding shows 26 could this be a hint of her due date?  Feb. 26 or Mar, 26  How clever is that

Very interesting indeed.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/30/2022 at 10:50 AM, chucky said:

Well I want to wish Kaley a happy birthday. I hope she has a great day!

One thing I thought was odd.She did not have any pictures with her parents or sister for her birthday. She usually has several with them  But it could be any number of reasons.

6 hours ago, Mario D. said:

One thing I thought was odd.She did not have any pictures with her parents or sister for her birthday. She usually has several with them  But it could be any number of reasons.

Yeah, that's true. 

12 hours ago, chucky said:

Yeah, that's true. 

Have you seen the latest pics of Kaley from her birthday. In one pic she is with Tom and they are posing lovingly with Kaley's left hand on Tom;s chest. The picture is generating alot of fan interest because what looks like a diamond ring on her finger speculating that maybe they are engaged. I don't know what to make of this romance as it keeps changing daily. She is truly an enigma.

12 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Have you seen the latest pics of Kaley from her birthday. In one pic she is with Tom and they are posing lovingly with Kaley's left hand on Tom;s chest. The picture is generating alot of fan interest because what looks like a diamond ring on her finger speculating that maybe they are engaged. I don't know what to make of this romance as it keeps changing daily. She is truly an enigma.

Yes she is an enigma. Personally,  I don't think they're engaged. I think she is through with marriage for a while.  But,  who knows for sure.

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yes she is an enigma. Personally,  I don't think they're engaged. I think she is through with marriage for a while.  But,  who knows for sure.

I am skeptical too, but if Tom asks her to marry him what will she say??

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I am skeptical too, but if Tom asks her to marry him what will she say??

I think she would probably say not right now. I think they've probably discussed a possible marriage especially since the pregnancy. 

34 minutes ago, chucky said:

I think she would probably say not right now. I think they've probably discussed a possible marriage especially since the pregnancy. 

I know she was adamant about not marrying again but I think she would want to give the baby a legal name before being born. This is only my humble opinion.

52 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I know she was adamant about not marrying again but I think she would want to give the baby a legal name before being born. This is only my humble opinion.

I don't think giving a baby a legal name is that important these days. You know Tom will be involved with the raising of his daughter. Johnny proves you don't have to be married to raise a child. So we will have to watch the events play out in front of us.

12 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Avery has the surname Johnny, he is Galeсki, although he was not married to Alaina. And they share custody 50/50.

Edited by Julia89

58 minutes ago, chucky said:

I don't think giving a baby a legal name is that important these days. You know Tom will be involved with the raising of his daughter. Johnny proves you don't have to be married to raise a child. So we will have to watch the events play out in front of us.

I know it is not as important as it used to be especially to someone who can afford all the costs of raising a child. But I can't help thinking that, like Johnny, it would be that much easier to split up the relationship and I would not like to see this happen to Kaley again.

I know it is not as important as it used to be especially to someone who can afford all the costs of raising a child. But I can't help thinking that, like Johnny, it would be that much easier to split up the relationship and I would not like to see this happen to Kaley again.

I don't think they will split up. Personally I truly believe that they will get married at some point. But, it will probably be some time in the future. I think that he may be the one for her. At least I hope he is the one.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

I don't think they will split up. Personally I truly believe that they will get married at some point. But, it will probably be some time in the future. I think that he may be the one for her. At least I hope he is the one.

Yeah  me too  What ever will be.........will be

On 12/3/2022 at 5:51 AM, Mario D. said:

This could be the new private Kaley that we´re witnessing. We know from the past that she has been a little bit to open on social media with her relationships. 

16 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

This could be the new private Kaley that we´re witnessing. We know from the past that she has been a little bit to open on social media with her relationships. 

IDK  There were pictures and videos of her birthday celebration with friends but no family.  Hope there isn't more to this story than mere speculation.

36 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

IDK  There were pictures and videos of her birthday celebration with friends but no family.  Hope there isn't more to this story than mere speculation.

Probably not any problems with her family. I think she was on the East coast and they were in California. More than likely she had a celebration later with her family. 

42 minutes ago, chucky said:

Probably not any problems with her family. I think she was on the East coast and they were in California. More than likely she had a celebration later with her family. 

She may have been in New Jersey at Thanksgiving with Tom's family but her birthday celebration looks like it was at her ranch

She may have been in New Jersey at Thanksgiving with Tom's family but her birthday celebration looks like it was at her ranch

Then I'm at a loss. But, I'm sure all is well with her family. 

3 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Kaley nominated for a Golden Globe with "the Flight Attendant". 

Hopefully this is her time.

41 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

And also for Critics Choice Award

My fingers are crossed.