The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Aw that princess pic is so cute and love the ones with her and Selena Gomez but poor kaley's dress that thing is ruined

She looks beautiful. I am surprised to hear she got breast implants at 18, they have always looked very natural (slightly uneven, which is normal) to me. 

Couldn't be surprised if u watched 8 simple rules it was pretty obvious.

Couldn't be surprised if u watched 8 simple rules it was pretty obvious.

Yea it look like she got them between the second and third season of 8 simple rules. If you never watched that show I can see being surprised though. I don't think most people who watch TBBT pay attention IMO to her boobs. Maybe just certain episodes.

What happens when a stars loaned outfit gets slimed??  Who Pays or do they auction it off for a charity??

I kind of wondered about this as well.   There were parts of her outfit that looked like it was made of a waterproof fabric, but not sure.   I definitely would hope that she knew there was a chance she could get slimed and therefore wore something that would "clean-up" well and not be costly.   But it is an interesting question and I was curious about that as well.  She was a good sport about it. ;)

So I'm confused. Did she cut her hair short or not? She posted pictures on Instagram afterwards with her group of girls and her hair is long.

So I'm confused. Did she cut her hair short or not? She posted pictures on Instagram afterwards with her group of girls and her hair is long.

I don't think she did. I think it was all a tease.   It could be that she had the majority of her hair back pinned up in a way that it appeared she had cut her hair from the shorter layers in that photo.   But she has been seen since with longer hair so I think it was all a tease.  

• Like 2

I don't think she did. I think it was all a tease.   It could be that she had the majority of her hair back pinned up in a way that it appeared she had cut her hair from the shorter layers in that photo.   But she has been seen since with longer hair so I think it was all a tease.

That's what I was hoping it was from the first picture she showed with the scissors. :)

Well, if she didn't really cut her hair, she also faked out E Online and The Huffington Post, who, along with the always suspect Daily Mail, carried the story of her haircut.  Have to admit, if she was going to make a dramatic hair change, it would seem better to do it during the summer hiatus.

On the other hand, she'd probably love to bazinga everybody with a gag.

• Like 2

So apparently the Kaley haircut was, in fact, a bazinga moment on everybody.

And in other news today, apparently Kaley's interview in Cosmo has, at long last, answered the question about, um, her, um, enhancements.

Guess we can put that topic to rest.

• Like 1

I doubt very much this fan base will give up talking about Kaleys enhancements.

Maybe you are right, but at least the "were they or weren't they?" issue has been answered by Kaley herself (Spoiler alert:  they were).

Evidently they did different covers.  I noticed magazines are doing that more often.   Makes it hard to get the one you want sometimes.   LOL!   She was so happy to be able to do this layout.  The photos are really lovely of her.

Evidently they did different covers. I noticed magazines are doing that more often. Makes it hard to get the one you want sometimes. LOL! She was so happy to be able to do this layout. The photos are really lovely of her.

Yeah, most magazine spreads I've seen only have one or two photos I really like, but these are all beautiful. She is annoyingly photogenic.

I want to mention in the como interview she said that getting Brest implants were the the best decision she had made.some comentors felt said for her.hateing for getting implants  at 18 and geting them at such a young age.

Edited by The preacher