The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

You know these last pictures and the one from the pool, is it me or does she seem thinner?

She does seem like she has gotten a lot thinner...you can see her ribs in the one in the pool which says she is really getting skinny.  She has always been thin, but I have also noticed that she appears a lot thinner.  Even in her face you can see it.

Edited by stardustmelody

From that pool pic, she has some great definition for her core and her arms though.   It appears she's been really hitting the work out heavy.  

• Like 1

From that pool pic, she has some great definition for her core and her arms though.   It appears she's been really hitting the work out heavy.  

Yeah, but she doesn't look like she has the body fat anymore to loose.  If she is dieting, she will start loosing muscle mass and that is not good for your health.  You can loose muscle mass, even if you are working out, if your calorie intake is not enough.  Stardustmelody is right, her face looks thinner too.

heheheheh, so do I.  So much I stole it.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

I can't wait until you repost the swan picture that's been posted twice already.

Pretty much, the pins and rods are basically her bones. She played mixed doubles a few weeks ago with Ryan and Show jumping can put some serious stress on the legs.

Her eye colour is really pretty. A poster on Imdb once claimed she has "bug eyes", which really confused me. They look normal to me.

Bette Davis had "bug eyes," Kaley does not.

Bette Davis had "bug eyes," Kaley does not.

Now I'm going to have Bette Davis Eyes stuck in my head all night :p

Bug eyes or not, the colour is really nice. I think I once read that green is the rarest eye colour out of green, blue and brown.

• Like 1

Bug eyes or not, the colour is really nice. I think I once read that green is the rarest eye colour out of green, blue and brown.

"And she'll tease you/she'll unease you/all the better just to please you/she's ferocious/and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush"

BlXxhDzCYAARUYI.jpg

some new photos 

She looks like she's a very down-to-earth person.

She has that girl next door look.  She seems to be a real trooper too, coming to the taping yesterday sick and still doing her job.

She has that girl next door look.  She seems to be a real trooper too, coming to the taping yesterday sick and still doing her job.

As much as I love Kaley, coming in to do her job is what actors do.  In one show I was in, one of the leads (and in Community theatre, as in TV, there are no understudies), the girl came in running a 102 degree fever, and a couple of times, she threw up after coming off stage,  into the garbage cans that were there for that purpose.  She did two hour and fifteen minute show, with singing, while in that condition.

As much as I love Kaley, coming in to do her job is what actors do.  In one show I was in, one of the leads (and in Community theatre, as in TV, there are no understudies), the girl came in running a 102 degree fever, and a couple of times, she threw up after coming off stage,  into the garbage cans that were there for that purpose.  She did two hour and fifteen minute show, with singing, while in that condition.

Yeah, acting isn't really the way some people perceive it.  I've had actors show up minutes before they're supposed to go on stage, strip lights start smoking from the mulch on the set falling on it and, my personal favorites, someone skipped an entire two pages of dialogue and then had to figure out how to get back to what he was supposed to say and someone else (same show) sat on the arm of a sofa and it collapsed.  The audience laughed for about 10 minutes but the actors had to keep a straight face.

I'm sure you and your daughter have many stories to share too.   :girlsmile:

• Like 1

"And she'll tease you/she'll unease you/all the better just to please you/she's ferocious/and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush"

My work here is done.

ed for sp

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 1

My work hear is done.

I just read a fan fic so the lyrics are even more interesting....

Yeah, acting isn't really the way some people perceive it.

Ain't that the Truth.

someone skipped an entire two pages of dialogue and then had to figure out how to get back to what he was supposed to say

Hehehehehe, me and woman playing my wife were offstage. The other couple had 14 pages and about 15 minutes to do, before we had to be back on. We had been off for about six minutes and we're sitting in the green room, when we hear a phrase that is about 30 seconds before we're supposed to come back on. They guy, in his first show, had SKIPPED EIGHT PAGES. We barely got back to our entry position, before we got our cue.

• Like 2

Ain't that the Truth.

Hehehehehe, me and woman playing my wife were offstage. The other couple had 14 pages and about 15 minutes to do, before we had to be back on. We had been off for about six minutes and we're sitting in the green room, when we hear a phrase that is about 30 seconds before we're supposed to come back on. They guy, in his first show, had SKIPPED EIGHT PAGES. We barely got back to our entry position, before we got our cue.

There's nothing like live theatre.  Two last items....

We have an ampatheatre that only does shows June-August.  I will never forget when we were doing Hello Dolly! and Dolly's skirt fell down in the middle of a song. Like any professional she continued singing while pulling up her skirt and trying to get it fastened.

I was SMing Angel Street and the dumb waiter pull came completely down when the actor pulled it.  Next thing I know the director is backstage freaking out telling me what we're going to do.  I calmly told him it was MY show and we were going to do things my way, which meant have the maid go out to get it and then have another actor put it back up at the next scene change.  The best part was at the cast party when the director told his wife that I was the perfect SM because I could anticipate what he wanted before he even asked for it.  Luckily, they're both wonderful friends so she just cracked up.

• Like 1