He was probably disappointed that the previous occupants were no longer there......

Somehow, I think this meant literally, and the sarcasm sign was not needed.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't Mr. Cuoco have a job? There must be a tennis tournament somewhere.

The ATP World Tour website for Ryan shows 0 wins and 0 losses for 2014 as of April 28 both in singles and doubles.  I'm not a tennis fan so I don't know if there is another tennis ranking besides ATP in which he has played.  I haven't heard about any tournaments in which he has competed since  he met Kaley last summer (he was injured at the time).  He may still be working himself back from the surgery which I think was last fall.

Doesn't Mr. Cuoco have a job? There must be a tennis tournament somewhere.

It usually takes a while to recover from back surgery, especially for Tennis players given the stresses and the strains they

put their bodies through. He was a promising player in his youth, he's just not shown that so far in his pro career. Perhaps

being in love with Kaley will help him find his form. Tennis is a sport I tend to dip in and out of (utterly obsessed when it's Wimbledon). More of an Formula 1 fan (sister

works for the Williams F1 Team).

As for the gossip around Kaley ? Take it with a pinch of salt, it's usually a load of made up stuff anyway, just one of the

many negatives about LA and Hollywood if you work in the Entertainment business. It's all about creating hysteria, so the

paps can take photos, the magazines print them and lots of $$$ are made.

It is sort of hard to believe those stories when she is with him all the time and they send out all those couples tweets, showing them having fun.  Really right now he is probably great for her, she is done for the season and has more time on her hands, so she has her newlywed husband there to keep her company and do things with.   I would expect they would doing honeymoon stuff soon.

It is sort of hard to believe those stories when she is with him all the time and they send out all those couples tweets, showing them having fun. Really right now he is probably great for her, she is done for the season and has more time on her hands, so she has her newlywed husband there to keep her company and do things with. I would expect they would doing honeymoon stuff soon.

To descend to vulgarity, which I do so abhor, I must say, given their fitness and obvious fondness for each other, I'm surprised that either of them can still walk. :)

I know it's none of my business, but why would Kaley get it in her head to cut her hair so short? The picture above as a couple doesn't look bad. However, most of the pictures they show of her now her hair just looks messy to me.

I know it's none of my business, but why would Kaley get it in her head to cut her hair so short? The picture above as a couple doesn't look bad. However, most of the pictures they show of her now her hair just looks messy to me.

"The heart wants what the heart wants." Good on her to do something she likes without worrying about what us obsessed fans think about it. ;)

"The heart wants what the heart wants." Good on her to do something she likes without worrying about what us obsessed fans think about it. ;)

Beth Behrs,(2 Broke Girls) just cut her hair also. It's longer than Kaley's,( it reaches her shoulders, but it's much shorter than it was before). Taking care of long hair can be a real pain, and my wife cut her's short, due to the hassle. Hehehe, I have longer hair than she does, right now.

• Like 1

I love her new haircut.  I think it is sassy and makes her look far more her age.  It has given back a more youthful appearance.  The long hair was styled like 70's and like an older woman who is trying to hang on to youth instead of being young.  This way she looks young and vibrant.  

• Like 2

I love her new haircut.  I think it is sassy and makes her look far more her age.  It has given back a more youthful appearance.  The long hair was styled like 70's and like an older woman who is trying to hang on to youth instead of being young.  This way she looks young and vibrant.  

Im so glad someone else thinks this... cause I didnt wanna sound mean...but they way they had been styling her hair lately aged her alot to me.... she looks great with this shorter cut ....like she's been refreshed or something ... lol

• Like 2

I saw that...what the heck is FHM though?  I don't know what that is...sorry for my ignorance.

It was a mens (non-nude) magazine that was originally titled For Him Magazine, which was shorted to FHM (although it does keep the entire title on the spine. They've done a 100 sexiest list since 1995.

It was a mens (non-nude) magazine that was originally titled For Him Magazine, which was shorted to FHM (although it does keep the entire title on the spine. They've done a 100 sexiest list since 1995.

Thanks, Rick.   I should have guessed the title.  :girlwink:  

10246808_798220463524488_760367455190802

Wow.  We were trying to figure out if they applied it to her actual skin, if it was on some kind of material that she wore, etc.  Thanks for posting this!

• Like 3

Wow.  We were trying to figure out if they applied it to her actual skin, if it was on some kind of material that she wore, etc.  Thanks for posting this!

My guess would be that this is a picture of it coming off rather than going on. The make-up artists use a lace release spray to dissolve the glue before peeling of wigs and merkins. Like a merkin, I'd guess they'd have needed to shave her first (unless she got a wax), bless her, I wonder if she was still smiling at the end.

• Like 3

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic