• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just can I say I love Kaley's new hair, she could wear overall's and still look hot to me haha, but it suits her.

Personally I will always prefer Kaley with her long hair. However, how it was styled at the Critics Choice Awards was very ellegent and I thought she looked great. The hair cut she had in between the long hair and now I really disliked. It simply looked choppy and a mess. But that's just my opinion. She really did look good at the awards show.

Personally I will always prefer Kaley with her long hair. However, how it was styled at the Critics Choice Awards was very ellegent and I thought she looked great. The hair cut she had in between the long hair and now I really disliked. It simply looked choppy and a mess. But that's just my opinion. She really did look good at the awards show.

. That's interesting. To me at the awards show, the way it was styled, was my least favorite (a little Bieber-esque). Loved all the other stylings though...

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 1

I agree I didn't like it at awards, too styled for me. I though it looked better more natural like it was a week or so ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kaley at the opening of the Vera Wang Store on Rodeo Drive in Beverly hills on Wednesday night

article-2662607-1EE8CC1F00000578-885_634

Kaley and Vera Wang

article-2662607-1EE8D0D200000578-555_634

Kaley and Kelly Osbourne

kelly-osbourne-495.jpg

These remind me of the Agreement Dissolution when they trash Priya's pantsuits.

. That's interesting. To me at the awards show, the way it was styled, was my least favorite (a little Bieber-esque). Loved all the other stylings though...

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Or Miley-esque :p

• Like 1

Help Save the Seals with Kaley (and yes international donations are appreciated):  http://thebazingacast.co/2014/06/23/kaley-cuoco-sweeting-needs-your-help-to-save-the-seals-come-see-her-tonight/

Kaley picked up a second charitable cause:  http://thebazingacast.co/2014/06/23/kaley-cuoco-sweetings-charitable-heart-continues-with-blankets-of-love/

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Actually, I believe that (Ruby) is Bri's. She put it up on Instagram, with a reference to Kaley and Ryan, saying "rescued this little love today." That sounds like Bri is the one that brought it home.

If they have Ruby, they can't be flying to England.   The rules and regulations  for bringing pets into England are rather stringent.  Now, if they only have Ruby on the plane before they leave, and are not taking her along with them, then England is a possible destination.  

• Like 1

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic