The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

I'm glad she has taken her total acquisition value and apportioned it over her useful working life. She would have recently had a big bump to her revaluation reserve which would really help her fatten her balance sheet. The amount of equity she holds in KCS is pretty impressive. Gives real meaning to the term human capital. I'm glad she keeps her own books. :)

*pedantry for the win* (or Tensor's autocorrect for the fail). :)

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 2

I just enjoy Kaley's silliness. Anyone in her position, who can be so publicly self depreciating has me as a fan.

Really, she seems a hoot. Having fun, and no concerns about messed up hair and running eyeliner. Good on her. Though the panda eyes might have been funny too. Hope it was a warm day.

• Like 2

Presumably Tensor and Chrismo enjoyed Kaley getting soaked

The video needed to be longer.

Why is that??? So you can see her nipples. :)

Samsung Note3

Wasn't thinking that but since you mentioned it I wouldn't of objected to that.

• Like 1

Wasn't thinking that but since you mentioned it I wouldn't of objected to that.

I was. :) I am such a perv with a dirty mind.

Samsung Note3

• Like 1

I was. :) I am such a perv with a dirty mind.

Samsung Note3

You and a million other guys.

• Like 1

I think some other folks could use a bucket of ice water dumped over their heads (Ha Ha!!)

Already done it.
  • Like 1

You and a million other guys.

From the award winning author of the cutting edge book "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" comes the next chapter, updated for a new millennia, "Men are Pervs, but Bitches be crazy"

Because this:  http://www.despair.com/consulting.html

Edited by Disgusted
  • Like 5

From CBS/TBBT:   http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/news/1002993/ 

8 Interesting Facts About Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting

Penny's beauty is usually considered her standout quality but in the case of her portrayer ,Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, being beautiful is just one of many star-worthy qualities. Check out eight things you might not have known about Cuoco-Sweeting that set her apart from the crowd.

kaley_sec.jpg

• Like 3

Ummm. Yeah. Can't find it to post here, but on twitter there was a photo from one of the pre-Emmy parties showing Kaley's back...extremely muscular (in a good way )....the shape and conditioning these actors maintain is something else again.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

e2a557a453154b82616e0b27258c640a.jpg

Tapatalk

Is it me? But seeing those Roman numerals on her back in a gown at a formal event just seems sort of wrong to me. I know that is my own personal taste, but when Ryan wears a suit his tattoos are mostly covered up, however we have seen Kaley in strapless dresses all the time and her tattoo is very prominent. Anyway just my opinion.

Is it me? But seeing those Roman numerals on her back in a gown at a formal event just seems sort of wrong to me. I know that is my own personal taste, but when Ryan wears a suit his tattoos are mostly covered up, however we have seen Kaley in strapless dresses all the time and her tattoo is very prominent. Anyway just my opinion.

I'm somebody with tattoos myself so I personally find them very attractive, but its a personal prefrence I guess. 

I think Kaley's are very classy. 

• Like 2

I'm somebody with tattoos myself so I personally find them very attractive, but its a personal prefrence I guess. 

I think Kaley's are very classy.

Have to agree with SRAM on this one especially since her body is very important part of her career. Her tattoo on her lower back is less noticeable. I don't know if I would consider it "classy" as Kerry put it but I have certainly seen worst ones. I don't think it matters on TBBT but it may be more of an issue later in her career. Also men and women may have somewhat of a different opinion on this matter.

I was not a fan at first, but after seeing them together, I realize it is her way of telling the world about the best day of her life.

As far as it effecting her career, the tattoo can be easily covered with body make-up. It is relatively small. I just hope she doesn't add something larger...

Tapatalk

As far as hurting her career, and anyone see Angelina Jolie lately?  

• Like 2

Tattoos are such a trend right now I suspect there are more young actors with them than there are without. I don't like them TBH, but I think Kaley's are pretty tasteful.

She really should grow her hair though, the bob was cute but the pixie makes her look older and more matronly. It took a lot away from her look last night; unfortunate as the dress was beautiful.

Edited by DaisyJane

I was not a fan at first, but after seeing them together, I realize it is her way of telling the world about the best day of her life.

As far as it effecting her career, the tattoo can be easily covered with body make-up. It is relatively small. I just hope she doesn't add something larger...

Tapatalk

I must admit I'm not a fan of Kaley's tattoo and I was concerned that she got married so quickly... That being it seems to be going well and I wish her every happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2