The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

B1XDyG8IQAEuGSS.jpg

lol

HAHA! omg this girl!!!!!!

she makes Justin Bieber look appealing lol 

(you can tell when an actor is a good actor, when they acquire the primal characteristics that define the character... this Bieber kid really poses like this everywhere!)

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 2

Ryan looked even better xD

10784983_1522617677996726_495342438_n.jp

Edited by FileXxX

Thanks

I remember Simon joking around in the beginning of his speech, He mentioned how he first become aware of Kaley from her community theatre production of Fiddler on the Roof.

Then he made a little joke saying that she was a sensational Tevye, lol. I just love Kaley as Penny and how the cast is so close.

• Like 1

I get the feeling from that speech that there is just a touch of love still in Johnny's heart for our Kaley!

Wouldn't surprise me. She may well have been his first really significant relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they both were the others longest known relationship, so far. They made it through the breakup remaining close friends, and their give and take, in interview( or at the ceremony and from taping reports) sounds like people who are in a long term relationship. With all that, There has to be a bit of love on both sides.

• Like 5

All the success, all the money, enduring the press nonsense, and Kaley still seems like a genuinely nice person and still pretty grounded.  Probably fun to hang with (not that I ever will).  Like her a lot.

And the whole cast seem like they are all on good terms with each other.  No scandals or whatever.  They all seem like they know how lucky they are, etc.  Good for all of them.

• Like 4

And considering they have had four former child stars on their main cast, their grounding can seem even more remarkable.

• Like 7

And considering they have had four former child stars on their main cast, their grounding can seem even more remarkable.

I know Johnny, Mayim and Kaley were child stars but who the other one? 

I know Johnny, Mayim and Kaley were child stars but who the other one?

Sara Gilbert.

Completely random daydream while on a long boring bus ride home from work, but if Kaley hadn't married Ryan wouldn't she look terrific with Prince Harry? The pictures of them horse riding together would be amazing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Has Kaley gotten Ryan on a horse yet?

Not that I've seen. But there's a dirty joke somewhere in your question.LOL

The cast speeches for Kaley's Walk of Fame Induction from another angle.....you get to see more of their reactions, they are all so sweet

• Like 5

Don't listen to the "INTERNET"....people on here speak without thinking...or having to face those they attack...unknown.....

I have been guilty of that a few times.  (hopefully not mean)

Just don't pay attention.

SHE earned it!

ki

Edited by Ki22
  • Like 1

Don't listen to the "INTERNET"....people on here speak without thinking...or having to face those they attack...unknown.....

SHE earned it!

ki

I agree, but I would have preferred that they put a star for the show, with all their names on it.

She was also on 8 simple rules before TBBT so it would seem to me to make sense for her to get one for here own accomplishments.

SHE earned it!

ki

Didn't she pay for it?

Didn't she pay for it?

Here's what Tensor had to say about this upthread;

"The short answer is the stars are not purchased by the star. They have to be nominated, selected by the selection committee.

People have to be nominated by someone (it can be anyone including fans) other than themselves. Nominees (or their management company) have to approve it. Nominees have to have a minimum of five years in the entertainment business and a history of "Charitable Contributions". About 200 people are nominated each year, and the selection committee (which is part of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce) selects about 20 people (one is posthumous each year). The rest of the nominees are rolled over to the next year, or, if they have been a nominee for two years, are dropped from the list of nominees, unless they are renominated.

Those selected are contacted and have to agree to come to a mandatory appearance at the unveiling. The nominating organization (be it a fan club, film studio, recording company, production company, etc has to pay the $30,000 fee. Note the person nominated cannot pay for it. The $30,000 goes to the purchase and upkeep of the star. Some stars don't appear as they have either not approved the nomination or refuse to appear at the unveiling."

Didn't she pay for it?

No, she can't. By the rules, she has to get nominated, ( by fans, studio, etc), the nominee has to agree to the nomination, the walk of fame committee has to approve it( they only approve about 10% of those nominated, about 20 out of 200), then the nominee has to agree to make an appearance at the unveiling. The group doing the nominating has to pay for the star and the upkeep( current cost of star and upkeep, was about $30,000). Stars cannot just buy or pay for a star.

ETA: I see Doug beat me to it.

Here's what Tensor had to say about this upthread;

"The short answer is the stars are not purchased by the star. They have to be nominated, selected by the selection committee.

People have to be nominated by someone (it can be anyone including fans) other than themselves. Nominees (or their management company) have to approve it. Nominees have to have a minimum of five years in the entertainment business and a history of "Charitable Contributions". About 200 people are nominated each year, and the selection committee (which is part of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce) selects about 20 people (one is posthumous each year). The rest of the nominees are rolled over to the next year, or, if they have been a nominee for two years, are dropped from the list of nominees, unless they are renominated.

Those selected are contacted and have to agree to come to a mandatory appearance at the unveiling. The nominating organization (be it a fan club, film studio, recording company, production company, etc has to pay the $30,000 fee. Note the person nominated cannot pay for it. The $30,000 goes to the purchase and upkeep of the star. Some stars don't appear as they have either not approved the nomination or refuse to appear at the unveiling."

OK, Thanks.. Got the wrong impression from somewhere. Not the first time.