The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

I think Kaley is following in the footsteps of Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer was the rising star from Friends and I think Kaley is the rising star from TBBT.

• Like 3

Okay, I just figured out that they were pants. I liked them!

Pants or leggings? But not compression leggings. Really, I get amazed by those. Some folks never take those off. May as well wear paint.

Btw if they have photos of her actual sinus work after the surgery it would awesomely be a "Hollywood Insideher" scoop.

• Like 2

From The Ellen Show:  http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/the-funny-and-talented-kaley-cuoco-sweeting/

Promo clip is on the Ellen web page.

The Funny & Talented Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting

KALEY CUOCO-SWEETING is here! The "Big Bang Theory" star is taking her talents to the big screen in the new movie "The Wedding Ringer," walking down the aisle amongst a funny team of gentlemen that includes Kevin Hart and Josh Gad… it’s guaranteed to be a riot! After having her own "nuptials" hosted right on Ellen's stage, Kaley returns to catch up with our host on her holiday fun, her first year as a married woman, and any secrets as to what's coming up this season on her hit TV series. She's always got something special to share. A new haircut, party tips, tattoos or amazing gaming skills, who knows what Kaley will bring?! She's perpetually a hot topic, so the room will sizzle when she swings through again!

This Monday, Ellen's ringing in the week with a superstar!

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzitXIx46E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Rq8D8C9G4

Edited by alexaaa
  • Like 4

Posted in GG Thread. But looks like Kaleys staying in and watching the Golden Globes haha

10898965_397080423800702_50578732_n.jpg

• Like 1

That was fun. Good for her having a sense of humor about herself. And good for Ryan. Thanks for posting star!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

She must be a ball to have around if you are one of her friends. She just seems so full of life.

• Like 1

Who the heck is "Kaley Kunis"? LOL!

That's the name the voice-over announcer called her--more than once--in that 3rd clip, the one that describes the movie, etc..

Who the heck is "Kaley Kunis"? LOL!

That's the name the voice-over announcer called her--more than once--in that 3rd clip, the one that describes the movie, etc..

Did the announcer mistake her for Mila Kunis haha? Seeing she voices Meg on Family Guy haha. 

Did the announcer mistake her for Mila Kunis haha? Seeing she voices Meg on Family Guy haha. 

I thought at first I had mis-heard or that there was some kind of glitch in the sound when I heard "Kaley Kunis", but then she went on to say, "Kunis said..." or whatever, using the name again.

Stupid people need to do their homework...and it's not even that hard, for pete's sake!

Offtopic: Taken 4?????? i barely saw taken 2- which i didn't like thaaaat much. when was taken 3 made??? lol i need to catch up.

____

Ah, i like Jimmy Kimmel :)  maybe he'll ask her about the flashmob ^^  

One of our Chicago movie reviewers that usually pans comedies liked "The Wedding Ringer" and gave it a B+.

He said with all of serious dramas out there, we need to go out this weekend and laugh - this movie is will do that for you.

:cool:

• Like 3