Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

Kaley seems like the kind of woman whose nature is to be supportive, and I base that on all the support she has given her sister. So since her husband is her family too, I expect she would really be there for him and would be supportive of him. I could actually see her at Wimbledon, if he gets there, being interviewed and gushing about how great she thinks he is and how proud she is of him.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and she'll get to hang out with Jim, as I think o read that he plans to go to Wimbledon again in support of Genie Bouchard.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

I don't know about Jim, he has his Broadway show which runs from may until end of July so unlikely to make Wimbledon but nice if Kaley is able to come here

It's iffy at best if he would qualify. Wouldn't bet on him winning a match

You're probably right because he is just getting back and I bet it is going to take him a little time to get back to the same level in his game as he was before he got hurt. Has he ever played at Wimbledon previously?

Yes, he played three times at Wimbleton, 2010-2012. He's played twice this year. Lost 0-6, 2-6 and 3-6, 0-6. Both of those matches were in the ATP Challenger Tour, a step below ATP World Tour what most people think of as the world tennis tour.

Kaley looking hot and squashing rumours of pregnancy.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3008991/Kaley-Cuoco-shows-flat-tum-skimpy-vest-tight-shorts-denying-pregnancy-rumours.html

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Those last pictures looking down her in her car as she is looking for something make me cringe, don't these photographers realize when they are crossing the line? That is really invading her personal space and her privacy.

Those last pictures looking down her in her car as she is looking for something make me cringe, don't these photographers realize when they are crossing the line? That is really invading her personal space and her privacy.

I thought they were beautiful shots but you're right.

I think a lot of the Daily Mail photos make me cringe because they tend to cross the line all the time.   But I agree, SRAM...that bugged me as well when I saw those.  Too invasive!

Tonstar, they take nice clean shots and good photos (good photographers), but they get too invasive a lot of the time.

Edited by stardustmelody

I think a lot of the Daily Mail photos make me cringe because they tend to cross the line all the time. But I agree, SRAM...that bugged me as well when I saw those. Too invasive!

Tonstar, they take nice clean shots and good photos (good photographers), but they get too invasive a lot of the time.

Yeah. I know. They do go over the line sometimes but vultures are not patient birds and will do anything for the perfect picture. Wrong in a lot of ways but it sells.

How do they even *get* those shots? Stand right up against her passenger door and hang a camera over her head?! Taking them on the street is one thing, but getting close enough to almost read their texts is a bit lot much. Hopefully she was texting someone about the a$$hat photog that was following her!

I did notice she snagged one of these photos for her IG account :)

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with these photos,they don't seem intrusive. Kaley is an 'out there' type (Instagram etc) and these photos are a natural extension of that.,

Edited by ajond

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with these photos,they don't seem intrusive. Kaley is an 'out there' type (Instagram etc) and these photos are a natural extension of that.,

It is not most of the photos, her walking in the street are fine, those are public. It is about the last couple shots looking down at her in the car. Your car is not a public place, it is a private place and many states in the USA even write it into law that it is just as private as your home. I'm just saying there needs to be boundaries and those private places need to be off limits, she is a person and deserves some privacy too.

Well the divorce rumors are all over the entertainment rags again. This time they say her and Ryan are fighting over babies.

I guess it must be quiet in the entertainment world again. On the bright side, maybe we'll get to see more photos of them since she tends to post couple selfies whenever the media does something like this!

Isn't it ridiculous how Josh Gad can make a silly remark, at Sardi's last week, that Kaley is pregnant, just to get a cheap laugh and by this week it escalates to Ryan and Kaley are getting a divorce because she wants babies and he doesn't. Who thinks up this stuff!