Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaley talking about Rubys back story, she definitely looks much more cared for now!

I know what Kaley's getting at.  7 yrs ago my parents adopted a 5 yr. old lab mix named Shadow (now named Mollie).  A good sized dog, her story is roughly similar to Ruby's; had Puppy's, was left to fend for herself, and had trouble getting along with males that were overweight (no offense to my brother) due to what we suspect her previous owner was like, but she came around and quickly bonded with my parents and the rest of the family, she was so well behaved (housebroken, never tore up the house while alone) that we found it mind boggling why her previous owners didn't want her.

Kaley's right, just because a dogs a little older and not a puppy; doesn't mean he/she can't be a treasure.

• Like 1

I watched some mid-Season 7 episodes last night; Kaley's hair was very, very long. I don't remember it ever being longer. That makes the pixie cut she got in the lead up to filming "Burning Bodhi" a bit more drastic in looking back. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kaley talking about Rubys back story, she definitely looks much more cared for now!

Ruby is a dream...and I am thrilled to hear that Kaley took her in.   It breaks my heart thinking about anyone leaving such an adorable little dog on the side of the road and abandon it.  I hate hearing about mistreated people or animals.   So when I hear about others taking in animals that need love it makes me happy.   

• Like 6

Both are adorable.  :icon_wink:

Hello, board and members! It will be a pleasure to interact with you and not just lurk around.
A wonderful picture, especially for Ruby's expression, which seems to me to be of sheer relief and gratitude wrapped with love. Glad to read of this adoption and KC's animal advocacy. 

• Like 1

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic