Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Shipping Lanes

This is the Season 11 Shipping Lanes thread.  This is for non-suportive comments about the various ships (or members of a ship), and/or comparison or debate of the different ships.  

• Like 1

On 29/06/2017 at 9:04 AM, Zephon75 said:

i would add that i want Sheldon and the rest  if not invited over to actually start knocking on there door before entering.

Why?

Penny often didn't used to knock when visiting 4A, when she lived in 4B.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why?

Leonard & Penny are now a married couple who may want some privacy for certain activities and conversations. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why?

Social convention. If I were them I would also lock the door (obviously).

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Carlos said:

Yeah, just another wonderful proof of Sheldon's so-called development. He finally forgot how to knock on doors.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Carlos said:

Sheldon has a key though...

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Sheldon has a key though...

Hm, if I remember correctly:

A: And if he doesn't like it, he can move back here.
L: Oh. He can try. He'd just need a good locksmith.
S10 - The Hot Tub Contamination    :shy:

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, veejay said:

Hm, if I remember correctly:

A: And if he doesn't like it, he can move back here.
L: Oh. He can try. He'd just need a good locksmith.
S10 - The Hot Tub Contamination    :shy:

He did enter when they were not home (twice), they may have given him/Amy a key... If they did I hope they took it after "The Recollection Dissipation" or at least had Amy promise she will keep it away from him...

• Like 2

You know that whole storyline in that episode wouldn't have worked had Sheldon not woken up on their couch.

It's a sitcom, they do things that wouldn't likely happen in real life and in a lot of friendships. It's not some drama, some intruder has been seen on the grounds breaking and entering! lol.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Jonny said:

You know that whole storyline in that episode wouldn't have worked had Sheldon not woken up on their couch.

It's a sitcom, they do things that wouldn't likely happen in real life and in a lot of friendships. It's not some drama, some intruder has been seen on the grounds breaking and entering! lol.

how_086.gif.477ccfde902871fa9b1607ae78091b96.gif

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I don't have a problem with that particular scene but now that it was done I think they can make a joke about how they don't let him have their key...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

I don't have a problem with that particular scene but now that it was done I think they can make a joke about how they don't let him have their key...

Fair enough if that's what fans want to hear in dialogue, he's still going to turn up though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Fair enough if that's what fans want to hear in dialogue, he's still going to turn up though.

I trust Sheldon to find a way to get in there or talk to them while outside if he wants to...

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:16 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

Why?

Penny was a welcome presence in 4 A then. Sheldon no longer is now.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, bfm said:

I trust Sheldon to find a way to get in there or talk to them while outside if he wants to...

When he gets real loopy locks don't give him too much trouble...

Leonard: Sure, sure. How did you get into this place?

Sheldon: Back door has a five-pin tumbler system, single-circuit alarm. Child’s play. You can start sorting protons and neutrons while I build carbon atoms.

from 3:14

• Like 2

On 7/2/2017 at 6:35 AM, Jonny said:

They should hang some garlic around the apt, maybe put a crucifix on the door

• Like 3

Lenny should ring the Winchester Brothers hahahaha 

Maybe if they babysit Halley he won't come in but they wil risk going deaf.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

........ But Leonard and Penny have a desire and a want and an aching and again a need and a hunger to be together.  That is why they do it for me........

Amen! :shy:

ob_033.gif.3549c5b8e9fcef36c712d4ba87f71fa1.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

See that box there????  The cat's alive.  You can tell by the looks they exchange!

Not to get controversial and not sure this is the time, but I was thinking about it this afternoon.....The difference between the three couples is that in Leonard & Penny's relationship, there has always been a hunger from them both. Despite thinking one may not be tall enough or have enough money or extreme manly attributes and the other not being on the same intellectual level, they each needed and wanted the other so badly (and not always admitting it).  Howard and Bernadette may be well suited and fit well together.  Sheldon and Amy are intellectual equals and tremendously enjoy their shared quirks. But Leonard and Penny have a desire and a want and an aching and again a need and a hunger to be together.  That is why they do it for me........

And how beautifully Johnny and Kaley portrayed desire and aching and hunger!  With a look, a touch, a sigh. It was palpable. In a comedy no less.

I need the "you put tears in my eyes" emoji but I can't find it because I have tears in my eyes.:cry:

Cat's Alive Kis.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

See that box there????  The cat's alive.  You can tell by the looks they exchange!

Not to get controversial and not sure this is the time, but I was thinking about it this afternoon.....The difference between the three couples is that in Leonard & Penny's relationship, there has always been a hunger from them both. Despite thinking one may not be tall enough or have enough money or extreme manly attributes and the other not being on the same intellectual level, they each needed and wanted the other so badly (and not always admitting it).  Howard and Bernadette may be well suited and fit well together.  Sheldon and Amy are intellectual equals and tremendously enjoy their shared quirks. But Leonard and Penny have a desire and a want and an aching and again a need and a hunger to be together.  That is why they do it for me........

Agree with  all of what you say, but Penny and Leonard are the most relateable of the three couples.  They portray what a happy married couple should be, excluding the bickering and arguments from last year, however in a way that is part of married life. Hopefully, in season 11 we will get to see a more loving,caring and giving side of them. I enjoy their interaction with each other immensely and it is why I think that TBBT is still a huge success.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

YES! They were so drawn to each other that it drew me so strongly to the show.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I really miss all the sweet bed scenes with Lenny that we used to get in previous seasons. That is something I really would want to see in season 11(highly unlikely I know). 

Their was a few pillow talk in s9 I think. But last pillow talk regularly was s5. So I just think the show have moved on and are doing other things now. With one character lol. I think problem with Lenny. Other then reaching their full development character wise. Theirs like more characters and more couples now. So the show has lacked flow between scenes and sequencing for a while mow. Not to mention balance. I also think the amount of Ads now contribute to the amount of air time they get. Imagine if tbbt had five more minutes per week. That would be gold. I mean think about it most of the best Lenny moments/scenes, and quality stories. Was when they were the only couple. (Well s6 sure, but Leonard and Penny developed so much that year, they almost peaked in terms of character growth). So show focused on them heavily. That's just not the case anymore clearly.

So I hope in s11 we get more isolated scenes. But yeah don't hold your breath or anything lol. In s11 just need fun married life plots. The other couples are having more babies, and are getting engaged. So with Lenny? I have no idea. The cake scene sounds alot better then last season. See them doing stuff that's new. Like them dancing last season. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

I see passion from Leonard but not from Penny. It seems like she's always demeaning him and he's just thankful that he gets to sleep with her.

• Like 2