Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fitzsimmons

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

Recommended Posts

It’s been a while since Ive been to a taping—will tickets for the 2/13 taping go up this coming Monday 1/15?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

I will try to keep this short and sweet...My wife is a toal nutt over this show and we just planned a trip at the last minute to be in Vegas and LA.  By chance the two days were are in LA, there is a taping of the show.  Of course, so popular, there are no tickets at TVTickets.com....Does anybody have any suggestions?  Contacts?  We are coming all the way from Medellin, Colombia, S.A.  So, far trip and would love to surprise my paisa wife!  Thanks in Advance!  Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

It’s been a while since Ive been to a taping—will tickets for the 2/13 taping go up this coming Monday 1/15?

They should.  The 14th, which falls on a Sunday, will be 30 days out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MyWifeisBBTNut said:

Hi Everyone,

I will try to keep this short and sweet...My wife is a toal nutt over this show and we just planned a trip at the last minute to be in Vegas and LA.  By chance the two days were are in LA, there is a taping of the show.  Of course, so popular, there are no tickets at TVTickets.com....Does anybody have any suggestions?  Contacts?  We are coming all the way from Medellin, Colombia, S.A.  So, far trip and would love to surprise my paisa wife!  Thanks in Advance!  Dan

Hi there! What date are you looking at? Just wondering if tickets have or have not yet been released for the taping you wish to attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DerRoschi96 said:

How are the chances to get tickets if you start refreshing at 7am LA time?

7 AM is a bit early.  I haven't seen or heard of them putting the up before 7:45-8:00.  Now, they have put them up on the weekend, but that is very rare.  I'm going to Tuesdays taping(Feb 16th) and I started at 8:10, the tickets went up at 8:32, and I finished at 8:34 (all time PST).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot this Monday is a holiday (MLK) so does that mean tickets go up on Tuesday instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DerRoschi96 said:

TVtickets.com says that there will ne a taping on 3/27 but in the TBBT Site there are no dates for March. So i am wondering whats the truth.

The TV Tickets website is correct with the tape dates for March. Our tickets page hadn't been updated with the latest dates, but they've been added now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Did you get any?

 

I scored one, barely! They went fast, as soon as they went up I got mine then refreshed and they were sold out

  • Like 5
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2L344 said:

I scored one, barely! They went fast, as soon as they went up I got mine then refreshed and they were sold out

Well tomorrow for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Well tomorrow for me.  

Have a great time, hoping u get some fun Lenny moments!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 2L344 said:

I scored one, barely! They went fast, as soon as they went up I got mine then refreshed and they were sold out

Hooray ! Congratulations.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WilWheatonIsMyFriend said:

Hi, I'm new here.

Getting excited to go to the taping on January 30. 

Have a wonderful,fun and memorable experience ! And if you have time, do let us know what the story is all about. Welcome to the forum. Where are you travelling from ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WilWheatonIsMyFriend said:

Hi, I'm new here.

Getting excited to go to the taping on January 30. 

Welcome to the forum :) Have a great time at the taping!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, who else is going to the 1/30/18 taping?  I am so excited that I was able to get two Gen Admissions tickets on the one of two nights we will be in LA all the way from Colombia, SA.  My wife loves this show, she is so excited!  

A few quick questions for those that have been to a taping recently.  

1) We will be coming by Uber so one of us needs to keep our phone, will security check it with an ID as I have read?

2) What time do we really need to get there?  I am reading 3pm for a 630pm taping?  Is it first come, better seating?

3) Is the Warner Brother 2 hour tour before really worth it?  Anybody has done it?

4) If 630pm taping, done around 930pm/10pm, yes?  

Thanks in Advance, 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MyWifeisBBTNut said:

So, who else is going to the 1/30/18 taping?  I am so excited that I was able to get two Gen Admissions tickets on the one of two nights we will be in LA all the way from Colombia, SA.  My wife loves this show, she is so excited!  

A few quick questions for those that have been to a taping recently.  

1) We will be coming by Uber so one of us needs to keep our phone, will security check it with an ID as I have read?

2) What time do we really need to get there?  I am reading 3pm for a 630pm taping?  Is it first come, better seating?

3) Is the Warner Brother 2 hour tour before really worth it?  Anybody has done it?

4) If 630pm taping, done around 930pm/10pm, yes?  

Thanks in Advance, 

 

 

1)  Yes, they will.  You will pick it up as you leave the studio

2) Follow the instructions on your ticket.  If your ticket doesn't say standby, and you get there at least 90 minutes prior, you will get in, baring any special circumstances.  

3) That's gonna depend on you.   I did it, and for me it was worth it.  If you enjoy movies, you will see things from some of those movies.  

4)   Normally it's get's out between 9:30 and 10:00.  It's variable.  My taping got out at 8:30 PM.  It depends on various things.  How much has been pre-taped, how much they have to re-write, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.