[Spoilers] The "Dark" Lenny Thread: Season 11

veejay

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

So true, if the writers ever give us a scene again of them in the bedroom, making out, I think we may lose a few people on this forum from shock.

Seems about right

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SRAM said:
So true, if the writers ever give us a scene again of them in the bedroom, making out, I think we may lose a few people on this forum from shock.

Probably but if I don't die from shock it would be ok, because it will be like being in Heaven anyway. [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lenny seem way more conservative then they used to be. I mean their was a time in Season 5 When Penny drank so much. Now you see her now with her Chic and Designer clothes she wore in the last episode. She has definately grown up. You usually see her reserve her drinking to one wine per dinner. I think Lenny have matured alot over the past five seasons. I guess it is the same with how Penny also dresses, even casually. She no longer feels the need to flaunt her self for other guys. Now she is married to Leonard. Illustrated in the Sales Call Sublimation. Her body is for Leonard's eyes only. I liked her outfit last episode

111594_WB_0517b.jpg

IT suits her. Because she is now a grown woman. My point is we may not see pillow talk, or bedroom scenes anymore. Because of how the show are portraying them domestically now. They do live a very domestic life now. No carefree Bachelor or Bachelorete pad going on in 4A. And of course they do have off screen fun LOL. But it would be nice to see them in bed every now and then. Or even have a scene where they are making out. They maybe married, but they are not old. They are still in their prime. 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 3:04 AM, veejay said:

...because...

ob_048.gif.d66426e8d6b0879f2f57806fe8af8e7b.gif

...not at all! :icon_cheesygrin:

I would so love to watch the gang go on a road trip like that again as couples.  This time it would be funny if they all started out in their own rooms then ended up with the girls and guys separated, and then finally Lenny sneaking into the same bed together, like before.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, SRAM said:

I would so love to watch the gang go on a road trip like that again as couples.  This time it would be funny if they all started out in their own rooms then ended up with the girls and guys separated, and then finally Lenny sneaking into the same bed together, like before.

I can only agree, it would be really great to see them on a road trip with a hotel stay again. 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I can only agree, it would be really great to see them on a road trip with a hotel stay again. 

I know right.  It would have the whole gang together, give us some girls against guys scenes and some couple scenes.  It would be one major plot in an episode that includes them all and it would allow the writers to write some old Sheldon where he gets all anal and try’s to control everything.  

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I know right.  It would have the whole gang together, give us some girls against guys scenes and some couple scenes.  It would be one major plot in an episode that includes them all and it would allow the writers to write some old Sheldon where he gets all anal and try’s to control everything.  

One destination could be CERN with the LHC collider,than we could also get some flight scenes with the whole gang travelling.  

7 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

One destination could be CERN with the LHC collider,than we could also get some flight scenes with the whole gang travelling.  

I personally like the idea of them going to a convention.  They don’t have to actually show the convention, just Sheldon’s preplanning, the car ride, and the hotel.  However I think a closing scene of a hallway leaving the hotel with three female storm troopers walking down it and then hearing the girls voices complaining about how they got talked into dressing like that would be real funny.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

I personally like the idea of them going to a convention.  They don’t have to actually show the convention, just Sheldon’s preplanning, the car ride, and the hotel.  However I think a closing scene of a hallway leaving the hotel with three female storm troopers walking down it and then hearing the girls voices complaining about how they got talked into dressing like that would be real funny.

I never thought about a star wars convention, that would be so awesome, really great idea @SRAM

I’m so sick of this forced Shenny on the show now, it the early seasons their interaction was more natural and made sense but last night was so forced and didn’t make any sense.  There was no reason for Penny to go to 4B, she knew Sheldon was working because Amy told them when she came over.  Sheldon’s science has been always more boring to her than Leonard’s or even Amy’s, so why would she go over there.  There was no indication in the episode she felt left out, only disinterested, so why would she go to see Sheldon while he was working, except if she wanted to see him (flirting?), she even brought him over the food she got to share with her husband, WTF!  I just feel the writers went over the line last night to force Shenny, which ruined the episode for me since it was so badly done, with no pretense of even making sense.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Flirting lol that’s hilarious. Seeing the episode Penny just needed a distraction. She inadvertently helped Sheldon with his string theory problem. She seemed more flirty with the pizza...

Yeah, sorry @SRAM that was so far from flirting......

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The writers give us as much "Shenny" as they do because Sheldon and Penny are the most popular characters. When the show started, Johnny got the top billing of the big 3 based upon his career history. But his character is the least popular of the 3.  So the writers are responding to popular demand. 

I did find  it interesting, and I admit, gratifying that in Jessica Radloff's review of the last episode she is fed up with Sheldon's bs. May be a classic example of too much of a good thing. Anyhow, it is what it is, it's hard on Lenny's and even harder on ardent Leonard fans.  

If anything, for me, I love Leonard  and Lenny more than ever and appreciate when they are good together and try to enjoy the humor in the show as a whole.  Smaller doses of Sheldon would improve the show for me but I'm not holding my breath.

The post of the day.  Well said SPTF!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The writers give us as much "Shenny" as they do because Sheldon and Penny are the most popular characters. When the show started, Johnny got the top billing of the big 3 based upon his career history. But his character is the least popular of the 3.  So the writers are responding to popular demand. 

I did find  it interesting, and I admit, gratifying that in Jessica Radloff's review of the last episode she is fed up with Sheldon's bs. May be a classic example of too much of a good thing. Anyhow, it is what it is, it's hard on Lenny's and even harder on ardent Leonard fans.  

If anything, for me, I love Leonard  and Lenny more than ever and appreciate when they are good together and try to enjoy the humor in the show as a whole.  Smaller doses of Sheldon would improve the show for me but I'm not holding my breath.

n_0360.gif.d43a89ef7fa5d17a279df6d6b6eb2c08.gif

Definitely yeah. :shy:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

I’m so sick of this forced Shenny on the show now, it the early seasons their interaction was more natural and made sense but last night was so forced and didn’t make any sense.  There was no reason for Penny to go to 4B, she knew Sheldon was working because Amy told them when she came over.  Sheldon’s science has been always more boring to her than Leonard’s or even Amy’s, so why would she go over there.  There was no indication in the episode she felt left out, only disinterested, so why would she go to see Sheldon while he was working, except if she wanted to see him (flirting?), she even brought him over the food she got to share with her husband, WTF!  I just feel the writers went over the line last night to force Shenny, which ruined the episode for me since it was so badly done, with no pretense of even making sense.

I saw no Shenny. I never do. I do think it was kind of crappy that she promised Leonard and Amy dinner (because she did tell them both she'd go get dinner) and didn't come in with the pizza. But it wasn't Shenny and she was not flirting. She was perfectly willing to eat pizza in silence. And she wasn't really giving him idea, she was just making small comments that wound up giving him ideas. It's like when you're on the phone with someone who goes on and on, and you just say, "yeah" every few minutes so they know you're still on the line. Leonard did offer to find something they could all do together, but Penny chose to leave him and Amy to play with their science fair projects.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Good post!  Yes, I thought going over to Sheldon did not make any sense and I feel she just felt like a third wheel in Leonard and Amy's experiments  (Gee does that sound familiar?)  And yes Jessica Radloff in her review of the episode did mention about Sheldon's annoying bs, but she also did not make any mention of Penny's discontent with Amy and Leonard spending time on their experiments.  Maybe she just didn't think it was important enough and will be forgotten next episode as TBBT does so well.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Good post!  Yes, I thought going over to Sheldon did not make any sense and I feel she just felt like a third wheel in Leonard and Amy's experiments  (Gee does that sound familiar?)  And yes Jessica Radloff in her review of the episode did mention about Sheldon's annoying bs, but she also did not make any mention of Penny's discontent with Amy and Leonard spending time on their experiments.  Maybe she just didn't think it was important enough and will be forgotten next episode as TBBT does so well.

I have never seen Radloff root for Leonard, not even once. I usually find her reviews quite biased. She seems to blindly side with Penny, even though Penny was not in her best behavior in this episode.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SRAM said:

This whole contrived bit of writing struck me that the writers were giving The Shenny their dose of fan-service. Just waiting now for some Lenny fan-service ...

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

This whole contrived bit of writing struck me that the writers were giving The Shenny their dose of fan-service. Just waiting now for some Lenny fan-service ...

Leonard's book would be an excellent occasion, but unfortunately other fellows also write (screen)"books".

• Like 3