TBBT 2017 Comic-Con

79 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm afraid the only that will be discussed will be shamy and their wedding

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

joyceraye and bfm like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Poor Mayim isn't able to attend, she's still on voice rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a feeling that this was going to happen.  She needs to follow doctor order's and rest up so she is ready for taping.

Jonny, amethyst, bfm and 5 others like this

Posted

14 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I had a feeling that this was going to happen.  She needs to follow doctor order's and rest up so she is ready for taping.

Yeah, it was either going to be that or her pantomiming her way through this somehow. Hope she'll be alright when filming starts again.

bfm, Soopysue, spidergirl and 4 others like this

Posted

46 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Yeah, same here. It is really  the best thing  for Mayim do right now, as she needs all resting time as possible. Hope she can be fully well soon.

Posted

Alex Aylers's IG stories is full of videos from SDCC. Apparently, apart Molaro, Steve Holland and Tara Herrandez are in San Diego, I wonder if they'll be at the panel too. There are some other people in those videos, not sure if they are in the writing team, I couldn't see their face properly.

luminous, Kev0821, Soopysue and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

From Kaley's IG stories:

"Hey guys. It's five something in the morning. Having my coffee and it's...comic con day!"

2017-07-21-501.thumb.jpg.48a95f8e84102189010c8d98e008d743.jpg2017-07-21-502.thumb.jpg.c4bc6ba27a3a8bd0109619107b037f49.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise visit from Melissa :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous

Posted

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:24 PM, mirs1 said:

Can believe how thin William Shatner is in that picture!

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, luminous said:

I thought I open a separate thread for SDCC 2017, where we can discuss and post news articles or things from Instagram or Twitter, related to this year's appearance of TBBT at the event. Since at least five cast members (Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Kevin Sussman) are scheduled to appear we can probably expect some stuff.

From comic-con.org:

The Big Bang Theory Special Video Presentation and Q&A

Friday, July 21 • 10:00am - 11:00am, Hall H

Some people may know this already but... why aren't Jim and Simon attending? It would have been nice to have the whole original cast attend.

Posted

8 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Can believe how thin William Shatner is in that picture!

Some people may know this already but... why aren't Jim and Simon attending? It would have been nice to have the whole original cast attend.

Jim is still busy filming A Kid Like Jake in New York. Idk about Simon.

veejay, Carlos and Soopysue like this

Posted (edited)

I think Riki might be at the panel in some form, she is in the private plane that is taking the cast in San Diego, according to Kaley's IG stories

Edited by mirs1
bfm, luminous, joyceraye and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

From Kaley's IG stories:

Kaley, Johnny, Kunal and Kevin are on the plane to San Diego. Also on board is Riki Lindhome.

2017-07-21-127.thumb.jpg.5630673c392fa90b7f11c2da709b8554.jpg2017-07-21-129.thumb.jpg.23fbeafadd38ab19b3ece77bb295c395.jpg2017-07-21-128.thumb.jpg.aa3bfc265d8a35bf3493abe2520fbbe7.jpg

kc-jg-kn-plane-comiccon2017.gif.bcc3063fb44ecffcef0515e90162ef26.gif

Edited by luminous
mirs1, April, bfm and 6 others like this

Posted

I'm assuming that Jim isn't attending due to filming A Kid Like Jake in NY, but I could be mistaken. I'm not sure about Simon, though.

Carlos likes this

Posted

19 minutes ago, luminous said:

From Kaley's IG stories:

Kaley, Johnny, Kunal and Kevin are on the plane to San Diego. Also on board is Riki Lindhome.

2017-07-21-127.thumb.jpg.5630673c392fa90b7f11c2da709b8554.jpg2017-07-21-129.thumb.jpg.23fbeafadd38ab19b3ece77bb295c395.jpg2017-07-21-128.thumb.jpg.aa3bfc265d8a35bf3493abe2520fbbe7.jpg

kc-jg-kn-plane-comiccon2017.gif.bcc3063fb44ecffcef0515e90162ef26.gif

I'm a big sap, but just seeing them sitting together makes me happy:curtsey::drinks:    Lennys get it

luminous and legacy99 like this

Posted

Just now, Tensor said:

Remember, I'll be copying the live tweets to this thread.  I'll be starting about 15 minutes before the start of the panel at 11 AM Pacific Time.  

Tensor, I think the panel is scheduled for 10 AM Pacific time...

Posted

30 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think Riki might be at the panel in some form, she is in the private plane that is taking the cast in San Diego, according to Kaley's IG stories

Maybe she will be the moderator or a surprise visitor like Jack McBrayer was last year.

Posted (edited)

Kaley and Johnny in the background. :icon_wink:

Briana accompanies her sister to Comic-Con.

Edited by luminous
spidergirl, Kev0821, April and 4 others like this