The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luminous

TBBT 2017 Comic-Con

3 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe she will be the moderator or a surprise visitor like Jack McBrayer was last year.

I think she might be the moderator too...Unexpected, really, but a smart move, with neither Jim nor Mayim present, that is a way to "advertise" the cliffhanger somehow...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think she might be the moderator too...Unexpected, really, but a smart move, with neither Jim nor Mayim present, that is a way to "advertise" the cliffhanger somehow...

I wonder if she's going to get any Shamy fan boos?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

I wonder if she's going to get any Shamy fan boos?

Good point! However I hope it wont hapen, as it would be bad for Riki. People must make the difference between the character and the actress though.

• Like 4

I wonder if we will get an answer about their plans for Melissa. If they are planning to hide her bump they might say it (if someone asks).

• Like 6

I think Riki might be at the panel in some form, she is in the private plane that is taking the cast in San Diego, according to Kaley's IG stories

Yuk !! No offence to the actress but I'm bummed she's there !! No need !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Yuk !! No offence to the actress but I'm bummed she's there !! No need !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I just hope they don't reveal news she is in the season opener...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Sounds like a fun panel!

Yes, it does, I would have hoped in some, even minor, spoilers, but overall it sounds like a fun panel! Let's see if in the post-panel interviews the writers are a bit more chatty about the upcoming season...Thanks @Tensor and your friends for the live-tweet!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

Not much about the upcoming season but maybe that was to be expected considering it's their big 10 year anniversary. Very much looking back on the show and some interesting stuff coming out from behind the scenes over the years.

The cast that were present seemed to be happy and in good form judging from the reporting.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

That was a fun panel and a nice way to celebrate 10 years of show. I hoped a few minor spoilers but overall I really enjoyed the litle tips we learned from the season and from the show. It is really nice to see everyone happy with their work and getting along well with each others.

Thanks @Tensor and to your friends for allow who cant attend these events be informed as if  we had been there. Also thanks to @luminous and @mirs1 for additional info. This fanbase is really awesome, so glad for be part of this <3

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

It's like there are three big question marks (well one in the opener as well which is so obvious there is no need to mention it again) for me going into the season, Raj Leonard & Penny. You have all three of them there with the writers and no questions about Season 11?

Like I said I understand why it flowed and played out how it did because I suspect it was all billed as a 10 year celebration. It just feels like a missed opportunity here.

Fingers crossed we might see some interviews at some point before the season starts that will shed some light on what might be ahead.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 7

Please remember video of the panel, unless it's from an official Comic-con account (note, not a personal account), is not allowed due to copyright.