Tensor

Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

29 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Thank you for sharing this information sounds like a good episode! I hope you had a wonderful time :good:

3 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

No they showed episode 1 its good

No Shamy they only had i think one line to each other the whole ep. Amys ring looks great though lol

did they show last week episode was a good shamy episode  thanks for giving us this information

42 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Hi Not Good Evening. 

Thank You for this. I do like Shleodna and Howard Scenes. Pretty funny. 

Hope you had a Fun Time 

4 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Behind the scenes jim seemed super happy fixing kaleys hair and bouncing around before starting and he was talking and laughing with mayim in between takes of the first scene and just seemed really chatty smiled and waved at the audience. Kaley messed up a couple times and mayim once as well. You can see melissas baby bump it was super noticeable.

thanks for the information didnt they show last week episode?

9 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Behind the scenes jim seemed super happy fixing kaleys hair and bouncing around before starting and he was talking and laughing with mayim in between takes of the first scene and just seemed really chatty smiled and waved at the audience. Kaley messed up a couple times and mayim once as well. You can see melissas baby bump it was super noticeable.

Thanks a ton for the news! Hope you had a great time!! <3

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Why were Howard and Sheldon building a rocket ? Was it for fun or for work ?

Is Leonard still in trouble ?

Did Raj meet a girl ? Did everybody go to the Wolowitzes' house for a meal ?

They are working on another, more detailed post.  Give them time.  :shy:

2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

wow. another lame episode. 3 out of 4 so far IMO. Hope you enjoyed the taping though it sounds like since they are getting paid less the tapings are quicker.

We don't know that it's lame. We only know two things so far. I'm looking forward to seeing them both.

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

We don't know that it's lame. We only know two things so far. I'm looking forward to seeing them both.

Have to agree with Chrismo here. 3 out of four tapings, the plot lines sound very bland. But we'll see. A Sheldon plot? Wow what a change of pace finnally. However Penny and Beverley hanging out sounds promising. Be cool if they bonded over Leonard. 

Edited by 3ku11

Show is definitely getting a bad rep with me the longer Raj stays glued down. There is no reason not to make this half of the season have a mini-Raj arc while Shamy's wedding plan happens. Maybe the plan is to have him meet a girl at their wedding....

Model rockets woo, Beverly snore.