Tensor

Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

This thread will be closing at 1:30 AM EDT (5:30 UTC).  We keep this open until we get information, so please move discussion to the Season 11 Discussion Thread.  

We will be back next week for the fifth taping of the season, on 19 September.   

1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Have to agree with Chrismo here. 3 out of four tapings sound very bland. But we'll see. A Sheldon plot? Wow what a change of pace finnally.

It's not just that. Episode 1 was predictable . Episode 3  I don't need wedding planning and Raj and Stuart fighting over a girl. And on this one Sheldon and Howard bonding over making a model rocket isn't my thing. And the nect time I want to see Beverly is in a coffin.

The Chat Thread is now open for use, for the fifth taping, 19 September.  

The thread will remain open until after we get any information about the taping.  If we still don't have any information by around 2 AM Eastern time (currently 0600 UTC), we will lock the thread.

We suggest that users treat a post, in this particular thread, as one line in the former Chat.   Of course you can quote, to answer a specific post, something that wasn't available in Chat.  

The forum rules apply.   However, as individuals cannot be kicked out of, or banned from, a single thread, as they could in chat,  we have developed a different procedure to deal with unruly posters.  

If several verbal warnings in the thread,  do not stop the poster from becoming unruly, that poster can be issued a Zero point Friendly Warning, the post leading to the warning being hidden, along with their future posts being put on Moderator Queue.   When on Moderator Queue, all of their posts(even in other threads) have to be approved by a moderator, before becoming visible.  Normally, those put on mod queue for chat violations, will be taken off Moderator Queue, when Chat is locked for the night.  However, for particularly egregious offenses, the Moderator Queue could be extended until Tripper and I have a chance to discuss it, usually the next day.

This is something new for us, and some things may change as we gain some experience with this type of chat.    If you think you have something that may make this better, please drop me a PM and we'll look it over.  

Me as well RoRo! 

1 hour ago, Jedichic98 said:

Here's hoping we get some info, this week has been pretty crazy (and it's only tuesday!) and I need something good. 

Did you see what Vonmar posted :) that may help perk you up! I know I loved it. 

1 minute ago, Jedichic98 said:

I did, and it was a nice surprise. LOL I've never clicked a notification so fast before. 

Do you think we might get some Shamy wedding discussions in this episode? Also I read that we will learn more about Sheldon's journey to propose. I would love some info on that as well. 

Hopefully. on the one hand I'm glad it hasn't taken over the season as there are other stories that can be explored, and should be, but on the other I really want to hear about what they both want for the wedding. Sheldon and Amy have been thinking about their wedding for years now, I want to know what the perfect wedding is for them, and can they reach a comprise. 

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I did. I'll go back there. My eyes mustn't be fully open. Only just woke up. The kettle has just clicked so I'll get some caffeine and look again. Thanks.

Next to last post...

Edited by Sah

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Thanks. It's a video. Doesn't open this side of the pond. It might not e on youtube yet but I'll look.

It is cast reaction to 11.1 storylines. I still geek out at those things.