Tensor

Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Yes we can only guess at the moment. I was wondering if it was his wedding but it could be a New Year's Eve party or anything. 

See you all in a few hours. It's gone 3 am and I'm nodding off. Hope to wake up to hear somebody has been and can tell us all about it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Good evening everyone. Waiting patiently and working on Genealogy/Family History 

I'm writing....

• Like 1

I will be closing this thread in about 15 minutes.   Join us again on the 14th of November for the next taping.   

• Like 1

The Chat Thread is now open for use, for the Tenth taping, 14 November. 

The thread will remain open until after we get any information about the taping.  If we still don't have any information by around 2 AM Eastern time (currently 0700 UTC), we will lock the thread.

We suggest that users treat a post, in this particular thread, as one line in the former Chat.   Of course you can quote, to answer a specific post, something that wasn't available in Chat.  

The forum rules apply.   However, as individuals cannot be kicked out of, or banned from, a single thread, as they could in chat,  we have developed a different procedure to deal with unruly posters.  

If several verbal warnings in the thread,  do not stop the poster from becoming unruly, that poster can be issued a Zero point Friendly Warning, the post leading to the warning being hidden, along with their future posts being put on Moderator Queue.   When on Moderator Queue, all of their posts(even in other threads) have to be approved by a moderator, before becoming visible.  Normally, those put on mod queue for chat violations, will be taken off Moderator Queue, when Chat is locked for the night.  However, for particularly egregious offenses, the Moderator Queue could be extended until Tripper and I have a chance to discuss it, usually the next day.

This is something new for us, and some things may change as we gain some experience with this type of chat.    If you think you have something that may make this better, please drop me a PM and we'll look it over.  

Thanks. How long since they got engaged ?

I lose track of anything before the end of S8. I was given a new TV for my birthday at the beginning of S9 and then I followed TBBT better.

36 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Its also been six years since Lenny got back together

@joyceraye meant that Shamy  got back together after the breakup on 9.10 (or became BF/GF on 5.10) so it's technically their anniversary. That doesn't mean anything, obviously, TBBT doesn't do anniversaries very often. Lenny got engaged in 7..23 and got back together in 5.13. BTW, good morning/evening/afternoon!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

Thank you. It's morning here. It's 5.46 am on Wednesday, 15th November, 2017.

I've had my breakfast and I'm making some more coffee.

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

@joyceraye meant that Shamy  back together after the breakup on 9.10 (or became BF/GF on 5.10) so it's technically their anniversary. That doesn't mean anything, obviously, TBBT doesn't do anniversaries very often. Lenny got engaged in 7..23 and got back together in 5.13. BTW, good morning/evening/afternoon!

Trying to get my head around how they would do that sort of anniversary. 

5 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

It's also Amy's birthday.

Shouldn't Amy's and Halley's birthday be on 11.11? I wonder if they celebrate it...I mean, at least Halley's one with a party. Probably it depends on whether Melissa is available or she's on maternity leave, celebrating a child's first birthday without her mother character around doesn't seem viable.

Edited by mirs1

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Shouldn't Amy's and Halley's birthday be on 11.11? I wonder if they celebrate it...I mean, at least Halley's one with a party. Probably it depends on whether Melissa is available or she's on maternity leave, celebrating a child's first birthday without her mother character around doesn't seem viable.

They might have pre-taped some scenes with Melissa in.

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Who cares about Amys birthday

I hope we find out whether or not anybody does. It'll be taped next week if it happens.

• Haha 1

You're right. It's about an episode too early, but with everything I've seen and heard being Shamy-centric, that's my guess. As far as who cares about Amy's birthday... it's a bigger deal because of the once-a-year coitus agreement and Halley's 1st birthday. I know they broke that agreement late in S10, but it's never been brought up again so we don't know if it's still a thing. 

• Like 1

You're right. We don't know. They'll be married soon so it won't matter. Presumably all arrangements and agreements will be behind them. They might make new ones.:) 

Shouldn't tonight's taping be over by now ? It must be about 10.40 pm in California.

4 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

You're right. We don't know. They'll be married soon so it won't matter. Presumably all arrangements and agreements will be behind them. They might make new ones.:) 

Shouldn't tonight's taping be over by now ? It must be about 10.40 pm in California.

it would be well over i need spoilers 

I'll be closing the chat thread in about 10 minutes.    Any info anyone gets after that needs to go in the discussion thread.  

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I'll be closing the chat thread in about 10 minutes.    Any info anyone gets after that needs to go in the discussion thread.  

Thanks for having it open.

Your welcome Joyce.   

Thread is now closed.  Join us next week, 21 November,  for the eleventh taping.