Tensor

Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Just now, Sah said:

No...

thanks

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sah said:

I wonder when bloopers of season 10 come out. I have looked online nut nothing yet.

The box sets come out on 11 Sept in the UK and Ireland.   September 12th in the US.  So, you may not see them until then.  Last year, season 9, I think, (it could have been season eight) it appeared someone, either at the production or distribution centers got a hold of them and put them up a few weeks early.  

• Like 1

Good morning/evening/afternoon all. People in the devastation areas are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Sah said:

I wonder when bloopers of season 10 come out. I have looked online nut nothing yet.

Yes, I'm always looking forward to the DVD extras to leak out. Even if I always buy the DVD so I can watch them at some point, it's fun to get some preview. Unfortunately, in the last years, most of the extras were really crappy! The bloopers are the only thing that I enjoyed!

On other news, probably a group scene with the gang playing some card games in the episode, according to a pic posted by Kaley! That's good, I always like the gang to play games, happy if all of them, and not just the boys, are doing that!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I was forced to flee the North by my parents at 17, when they moved.  I spent two years in Iceland, and three years in Germany, so I'm aware of the winter storms, but at my age, and in my condition, I simply couldn't deal with the snow, physically, so I deal with all the water.  :shy:

I'd never be able to take the high temperatures.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I'd never be able to take the high temperatures.

Heheheh, that's why the replacement of our inoperable Air Conditioning system was necessity earlier this year.  The company doing the new installation brought several room A/C units, for us to use, until they could get here on their scheduled date.  

Last week, I was on holidays in a cooler place, I couldn't believe I even needed my winter jacket while, back at home, the temperature has been constantly, for weeks, more than 40 degree Celsius. It's a record, even for us, this summer has been a real nightmare for that!

20 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Last week, I was on holidays in a cooler place, I couldn't believe I even needed my winter jacket while, back at home, the temperature has been constantly, for weeks, more than 40 degree Celsius. It's a record, even for us, this summer has been a real nightmare for that!

Hope you had a great vacation

!

• Like 1

OK, everyone.   Since we have no news, I'll be locking the thread in around 10 minutes (2:00 AM EDT or 0600 UTC).   Remember, no taping next week, so the thread will be open again on 12 September.    If anyone receives any information, I'd appreciate a PM, so I can put it in the taping report thread.   Thanks all.  

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Thank you; Tensor, for all your hard work. We all appreciate it.

1 minute ago, Shelldon said:

Last minute Shelldon cameo

Where please ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 1

The Chat Thread is now open for use, for the fourth taping, 12 September.  

The thread will remain open until after we get any information about the taping.  If we still don't have any information by around 2 AM Eastern time (currently 0600 UTC), we will lock the thread.

We suggest that users treat a post, in this particular thread, as one line in the former Chat.   Of course you can quote, to answer a specific post, something that wasn't available in Chat.  

The forum rules apply.   However, as individuals cannot be kicked out of, or banned from, a single thread, as they could in chat,  we have developed a different procedure to deal with unruly posters.  

If several verbal warnings in the thread,  do not stop the poster from becoming unruly, that poster can be issued a Zero point Friendly Warning, the post leading to the warning being hidden, along with their future posts being put on Moderator Queue.   When on Moderator Queue, all of their posts(even in other threads) have to be approved by a moderator, before becoming visible.  Normally, those put on mod queue for chat violations, will be taken off Moderator Queue, when Chat is locked for the night.  However, for particularly egregious offenses, the Moderator Queue could be extended until Tripper and I have a chance to discuss it, usually the next day.

This is something new for us, and some things may change as we gain some experience with this type of chat.    If you think you have something that may make this better, please drop me a PM and we'll look it over.  

• Like 1

Any news yet? Should not be too much longer...

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Any news yet? Should not be too much longer...

hope we get some news

I know that someone is attending tonight and hopefully they will share something .

Did you have fun Tonight?

5 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Episode is called the explosion implosion 

Was it fun?

2 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Sounds fun! I hope you had a great time! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

3 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

I like sheldon and Howard together...don't get that pairing a lot however.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sah said:

I like sheldon and Howard together...don't get that pairing a lot however.

did they show last week episode