Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Tensor

Just now, joyceraye said:

What do they say ?

Well, Mayim stated that all summer she asked about Amy's answer. Even in the grocery store. They talked about how they were in exact costumes from the previous episode down to hair clip. Jim stated that they still didn't know where they were going to end up. Kaley, Johnny and Kunal talked about Raj still looking for love and trying to fit in as a mature adult. They talked about Howardette and  a new drama for them. And Johnny and Kaley said that they got to sit bcc ack and watch the drama unfold around them and eat cake.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

None of the actors seem really excited about it to me

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What do they say ?

Just now, Sah said:

Well, Mayim stated that all summer she asked about Amy's answer. Even in the grocery store. They talked about how they were in exact costumes from the previous episode down to hair clip. Jim stated that they still didn't know where they were going to end up. Kaley, Johnny and Kunal talked about Raj still looking for love and trying to fit in as a mature adult. They talked about Howardette and  a new drama for them. And Johnny and Kaley said that they got to sit bcc ack and watch the drama unfold around them and eat cake.

Thank you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

None of the actors seem really excited about it to me

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It pains me to say this. No, it kills me. But I have to agree with you. I still will enthusistically watch the show. I love it with all my heart. It might be possible they are getting bored. Man I hate saying that.

Edited by Sah
Mispelled word

Good morning/evening/afternoon anyone! I really love this chat thread! I loved the chat too, but when I entered it, usually people have already been  talking for a while and I couldn't fit in, because there was no way to read the previous messages and the topics of conversations. In the thread there is not such a problem! So...happy we got some interviews, obviously geo-locked, but hopefully there will be a way for me to watch them!

• Like 3
  • It's a Tiara 1

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

They probably know any of the interested viewing public knows already and they've been asked the same questions in interviews for months.

I really hope that is the case! Must be tiring answering the same questions over and over. That said, I will still be rabidly enthusiastic. 

• Like 2

Lenny in S8 wedding planning was barely referenced. They might go in the same direction. 

32 minutes ago, Sah said:

Sums the show up right now :taunt:. They don't seem enthusiastic. But of course that's natural after playing the same role for eleven years. Up to the writers to shake things up a bit. 

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Lenny in S8 wedding planning was barely referenced. They might go in the same direction. 

Lenny didn't plan their wedding at all. It was Sheldon who reminded them they ought to be discussing it. That was right at the very end of S8.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Sums the show up right now :taunt:. They don't seem enthusiastic. But of course that's natural after playing the same role for eleven years. Up to the writers to shake things up a bit. 

I didn't even have to scroll up to see who wrote that post. Lol. I say that with kindness...

Edited by Sah

I am giving it 13% charge for any spoilers. Then it is going to be sleepytime.

1 minute ago, Judith said:

Shamy talked  about their wedding in ep 2 or 3. There was discussion about the location.

So excited about that!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Lenny didn't plan their wedding at all. It was Sheldon who reminded them they ought to be discussing it. That was right at the very end of S8.

My point was the writers clearly diddnt focus around the wedding planning. For parts of the audience who could do,without wedding planning. That's what I said. Lenny diddnt plan their wedding. Shamy might discuss it early on. But I don't think it we'll be referenced mostly through out the season.

• Like 2

• Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic