Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had big write up but lost it. Sorry Show starts with a video chat between Leonard/Penny and the Wolowitz's. Only scene in the boys apt in the show. Lots on back and forth about who wants to stay

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Behind the scenes jim seemed super happy fixing kaleys hair and bouncing around before starting and he was talking and laughing with mayim in between takes of the first scene and just seemed really ch

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

In the meantime, some fun stuff in alex aylers' IG [email protected] posted a screen shot of one of the, a take away dinner in 4a, and after that there was another one where you can see the taping going on on a screen in background...

I don't see that picture...is it with the group of pictures with the cake and dinner?

Just now, morenorodriguezh said:

I can't wait to know Amy's answer!!!!

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

morenorodriguezh, we have an anti-spam procedure where your first few posts have to be approved by a moderator.  As a result, if you don't see your post come up right away, when I get to approving it, it will show up.   

It's ten past four in England. It's good to know I can fetch coffee or fall asleep and still be able to read everything.

Just now, Sah said:

I hope not...Sheldon did nothing wrong in my opinion. 

He did nothing wrong. I wonder what they had planned for Dirty Sock Day anyway ? Was she expecting a present  ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sah said:

Are you familiar with Crouch End? Just outside of London? I lived there for a year during college.

A college friend of mine used to come from there. I don't think I've ever been. Where did you study ?

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

It's ten past four in England. It's good to know I can fetch coffee or fall asleep and still be able to read everything.

I'm so jealous of you! It is midnight here and I work tomorrow :'(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

I often worry about some of you overseas people, it seems like spoilers means severe lack of sleep. How do you function?

A LOT of coffee, and I function, even at 5.15 a.m. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

I often worry about some of you overseas people, it seems like spoilers means severe lack of sleep. How do you function?

I go back to bed after we know everything, I text a friend at work or forward her the emails. Then I sleep for a few hours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Are you familiar with Crouch End? Just outside of London? I lived there for a year during college.

Hi everyone any news i am getting so nervous

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sah said:

I don't see that picture...is it with the group of pictures with the cake and dinner?

Yes, the last pic is part of an IG story by alex aylers.

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Thanks goodness I'm still on holidays. In general, when I work I get up at 6/6:30 a.m. so I start by then my search for spoilers. Today it was a special day, new season, cliffganger and so on, so I got up earlier, lol!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

A college friend of mine used to come from there. I don't think I've ever been. Where did you study ?

University of London...

I feel like it is going to be one of two things with Amy/Sheldon.

1. Amy is going to ask why instead of saying 'yes' or 'no', and because Sheldon is not the lying type, he'll explain what happened with Ramona and, even though it's innocent on his side, Amy will get mad and then say no.

2. There will be a jump forward to Amy already wearing the ring, the subject of Ramona will come up and Sheldon will tell the truth. Amy will be hurt and give back the ring. 

I'm more than happy to be wrong, but I don't feel like this episode will end with Amy and Sheldon engaged.

6 minutes ago, Sah said:

University of London...

What did you study there ? The friend I text before I go back to bed has a daughter doing her master's there at the moment.

Edited by joyceraye
Silly merging removed.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

What did you study there ? The friend I text before I go back to bed has a daughter doing her master's there at the moment.

Art history.... it was an amazing experience with all the museum's, plays and cultural diversity. I miss it. 

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I'm normally up late, which is handy for the forum on nights like this.

I'm often up until this late at nght anyway and sleep during the day,especially in pollen season, but when it's taping night I go to bed before midnight so as to be awake in the early hours. Lots of tea and coffee now.

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic