Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had big write up but lost it. Sorry Show starts with a video chat between Leonard/Penny and the Wolowitz's. Only scene in the boys apt in the show. Lots on back and forth about who wants to stay

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Behind the scenes jim seemed super happy fixing kaleys hair and bouncing around before starting and he was talking and laughing with mayim in between takes of the first scene and just seemed really ch

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sah said:

Art history.... it was an amazing experience with all the museum's, plays and cultural diversity. I miss it. 

Oh I can imagine London is a great place for that sort of study.

• It's a Tiara 1

4 minutes ago, teletalk101 said:

I feel like it is going to be one of two things with Amy/Sheldon.

1. Amy is going to ask why instead of saying 'yes' or 'no', and because Sheldon is not the lying type, he'll explain what happened with Ramona and, even though it's innocent on his side, Amy will get mad and then say no.

2. There will be a jump forward to Amy already wearing the ring, the subject of Ramona will come up and Sheldon will tell the truth. Amy will be hurt and give back the ring. 

I'm more than happy to be wrong, but I don't feel like this episode will end with Amy and Sheldon engaged.

I think it will be a yes from Amy. 

• Like 2

Hi all!! So excited for the new season :) not sure how often I'll get online Tuesday nights, but hopefully here and there! 

(I need to time my baby's night feeds with spoiler release times hahaha)

• Like 1

Just now, mirs1 said:

Another ig story by alex aylers, amy in a date night type of dress...and I think you are right, tensor, they seem on a break

Yeah, they wouldn't be tweeting or posting while they are shooting.   They actors might, if they aren't in the scene, but the producers and writers have to keep on their toes.  

• Like 2

Hi Luminous and Spidergirl!

Just now, Tensor said:

Yeah, they wouldn't be tweeting or posting while they are shooting.   They actors might, if they aren't in the scene, but the producers and writers have to keep on their toes.  

Have you ever been to a taping Tensor?

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Another ig story by alex aylers, amy in a date night type of dress...and I think you are right, tensor, they seem on a break

When I click on Alex's stories I get children riding a scooter.

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sah said:

Hi Luminous and Spidergirl!

Have you ever been to a taping Tensor?

No, I haven't.  Living on a disability pension limits what I can do.  I may get a chance later this year, we'll see.   Most of my points are cribbed from others who have gone and explained the procedures.    

• Like 1

Just now, Tensor said:

No, I haven't.  Living on a disability pension limits what I can do.  I may get a chance later this year, we'll see.   Most of my points are cribbed from others who have gone and explained the procedures.    

It sounds like they are fun to attend. Someday I hope I can be the one who spoils everyone...

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

After that you can see the tbbt cakes and then Amy 

I saw the scooter one...

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

After that you can see the tbbt cakes and then Amy 

Thanks. I just needed to hold on. Now I get it.

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That's a very nice dress too. Much better than her usual.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Amy in her date night denim jumper in Alex's IG story? I'm confused.

She's eating with some people but wearing a black or navy pinafore dress with no blouse under it. She looks very smart. 

ETA I looked again and it's a light-coloured blouse. She looks the same as usual, sorry, not smart.

Edited by joyceraye

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Could someone please post the link. Can not find it 

MT, there is no link.  IG stories cannot be linked.   Some are able to get screen shot images, but links aren't possible.  

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Could someone please post the link. Can not find it 

You should search for Alex Aylers on IG and then follow her. This way you should be able to watch her IG stories on your mobile. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Posted a picture of it in the discussion thread. :icon_wink:

• Thanks 1

I may be wrong but I think I see a ring on Amy's left hand when she is moving the writing board around...

Just now, Sah said:

I may be wrong but I think I see a ring on Amy's left hand when she is moving the writing board around...

From the video on Alex video with Mayim.

• Koala Face 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic